The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 CutKidd21 said:
Arkansas almost lost to vandy

what u have to say about that SOS beast??

Crazy, and they still moved above Oregon in the BCS standings.
 6 years ago '07        #102
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
Arkansas almost lost to vandy

what u have to say about that SOS beast??

They should have fukkin loss that game..........dumbass Vandy player fumbled in the redzone.

To be honest it seems like none of the teams this year are as strong as some have been advertised. LSU and BAMA have been the only dominant teams and something gotta give Saturday. WE COMIN!!!

Nick Saban has never lost a rematch
 6 years ago '07        #103
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
They should have fukkin loss that game..........dumbass Vandy player fumbled in the redzone.

To be honest it seems like none of the teams this year are as strong as some have been advertised. LSU and BAMA have been the only dominant teams and something gotta give Saturday. WE COMIN!!!

Nick Saban has never lost a rematch
At Miami he has, yea I was being an as*hole with that comment. I think you guys can win but McCarron has to play the game of his life.
 6 years ago '06        #104
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Tick Tock
 6 years ago '06        #105
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 TH35 said:
At Miami he has, yea I was being an as*hole with that comment. I think you guys can win but McCarron has to play the game of his life.

McCarron will be straight, Coaching staff isn't going to put him in a position he's not comfortable in. All he has to do is play his game come Saturday and trust his teammates but it does worry me some because McCarron like to wear his emotions on his sleeve at times and can get caught up inthe moment.
 6 years ago '07        #106
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
McCarron will be straight, Coaching staff isn't going to put him in a position he's not comfortable in. All he has to do is play his game come Saturday and trust his teammates but it does worry me some because McCarron like to wear his emotions on his sleeve at times and can get caught up inthe moment.
I'm sure Saban has a great game plan but what if Richardson gets contained early? I think it will fall on AJ to make plays.
 6 years ago '09        #107
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
Should be an interesting game but I'll enjoy the rematch for the national title even more.
 6 years ago '06        #108
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Should be an interesting game but I'll enjoy the rematch for the national title even more.
impossible.. am i not correct..... i made a thread about that. it would be a battle for sec west title correct? two teams in same conf cant go. i think feed the beast correct me if im wrong... you can speak now,
 6 years ago '07        #109
space
space
 TH35 said:
I'm sure Saban has a great game plan but what if Richardson gets contained early? I think it will fall on AJ to make plays.
If they contain Trent early then I expect our play calling to adjust and get the ball to Trent in the flats or on screens. The play calling will change to counter LSU's gameplan without putting too much on AJ..........that will be the last resort. I expect our play calling to give AJ options on every pass play. First read, second read, if not there......then checkdown to Trent. That sh*t has been gold for us so far.
 6 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 Special Edd said:
impossible.. am i not correct..... i made a thread about that. it would be a battle for sec west title correct? two teams in same conf cant go. i think feed the beast correct me if im wrong... you can speak now,
Yeah they can but who wants to see that?? Now if Bama loses Saturday I'm all for it..........but since we will not lose fukk LSU and a rematch.
 6 years ago '09        #111
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yeah they can but who wants to see that?? Now if Bama loses Saturday I'm all for it..........but since we will not lose fukk LSU and a rematch.

Thats why I like your posts on here, you keep it real but you also entertain a n*gga. If you lose hell yeah lets do it because we want that rematch. If we win the first game no rematch because they could beat us the second time around for the bigger trophy and that would hurt a helluva lot more.
 6 years ago '07        #112
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I'd love to see LSU/Bama vs. Stanford.
 6 years ago '11        #113
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
<<<<< 4 days
 6 years ago '09        #114
space
space
 TH35 said:
I'd love to see LSU/Bama vs. Stanford.
I know thats your personal preference and I wont knock it. Me personally I want the two best teams in there and I think thats Bama and LSU but some punk a.ss computers and polls will try to tell us otherwise.

Stanford, Boise and Oklahoma St have no business facing the SEC champ for the title. Hopefully we wont have to see that because Oklahoma, Oregon and TCU all handle their business and puts a loss on those three teams records. Maybe if Oregon doesnt come through the Pac 12 championship will be where Stanford gets that L or Notre Dame if I'm lucky.
 6 years ago '09        #115
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I know thats your personal preference and I wont knock it. Me personally I want the two best teams in there and I think thats Bama and LSU but some punk a.ss computers and polls will try to tell us otherwise.

Stanford, Boise and Oklahoma St have no business facing the SEC champ for the title. Hopefully we wont have to see that because Oklahoma, Oregon and TCU all handle their business and puts a loss on those three teams records. Maybe if Oregon doesnt come through the Pac 12 championship will be where Stanford gets that L or Notre Dame if I'm lucky.
They average almost 50 points a game. If Okie State wins out, they deserve to be there

TH35 has said since jump that he didn't think OU would beat state.. I thought he was crazy but they are for real...

they can play with bama or LSU
 6 years ago '09        #116
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
They average almost 50 points a game. If Okie State wins out, they deserve to be there

TH35 has said since jump that he didn't think OU would beat state.. I thought he was crazy but they are for real...

Every year some Big 12 team puts up those kinds of numbers only to have their a.ss handed to them when they face a real defense in a bowl game. Okie St doesn't deserve to be in the BCS Title game over LSU or Alabama.

sh*t people thought Oregon's offense and speed was good enough last year and to start this season and we see where that got them. fu*k those irrelevant a.ss scoring numbers and competition they face. I want the two best teams in the title game and it's clear that those two teams are Bama and LSU. You're an SEC fan, you should know that.

Yeah, that may be the boring outcome to people but its the best outcome. Go Bama and LSU!!!!!!!!!!! Get me my rematch for the crystal ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #117
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Fly 2ndComing said:

Thats why I like your posts on here, you keep it real but you also entertain a n*gga. If you lose hell yeah lets do it because we want that rematch. If we win the first game no rematch because they could beat us the second time around for the bigger trophy and that would hurt a helluva lot more.
Yep....fu*k a rematch if we win...:agreement6::agreement6: but if we lose....I demand a rematch

6 years ago '06        #118
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Every year some Big 12 team puts up those kinds of numbers only to have their a.ss handed to them when they face a real defense in a bowl game. Okie St doesn't deserve to be in the BCS Title game over LSU or Alabama.

sh*t people thought Oregon's offense and speed was good enough last year and to start this season and we see where that got them. fu*k those irrelevant a.ss scoring numbers and competition they face. I want the two best teams in the title game and it's clear that those two teams are Bama and LSU. You're an SEC fan, you should know that.

Yeah, that may be the boring outcome to people but its the best outcome. Go Bama and LSU!!!!!!!!!!! Get me my rematch for the crystal ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Okie State goes undefeated.....They deserve to be there
 6 years ago '09        #119
space
space
 titanreese said:
If Okie State goes undefeated.....They deserve to be there
I respect your opinion and CutKidds too but I have to disagree there. My only reason for that is who the hell has Okie beaten that stacks up with who LSU and Alabama has beaten? At est Oklahoma is their toughest or best competition all season or a team that compares to the four or five teams Bama and LSU will have beaten.

I guess we will just have to see how it shakes out.
 6 years ago '07        #120
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

I think their defense is still trash but I don't think its easy beating a team 2 years in a row at their place. Yes, its a road game . It could end up like in 08 when "somehow" OU fans got snubbed w/ tickets and some had to watch outside the stadium. KSU will style on Ok State Saturday. They won't win but they should be able to score easily. I don't think they can play w/ Bama or LSU though. Eventually either team will run like crazy through their D. Both teams would be able to rush for 350+ on them.

Last edited by TH35; 11-01-2011 at 03:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy