The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
 87
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518

[video - click to view]



 7 years ago '07        #82
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16196 16196
 CutKidd21 said:
how can the weak link be the x factor


yeah true.. honestly this game is like 2 billionaires bragging about who is richer.. they are easily the 2 best teams in college football and I can't wait to see this game
Because the game is determined on how well McCarron plays. 1st definition not second.

x fac·tor
Noun:
1.A variable in a situation that could have the most significant impact on the outcome.
2.A special talent or quality.
I'll actually say Lee too but Jefferson can take pressure off Lee. Trent is the best RB in the nation but he won't be enough to beat LSU by himself offensively because LSU is no slouch when they run the ball either.


Last edited by TH35; 10-27-2011 at 10:47 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #83
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 FeedTheBeast said:
Just like LSU was only up 6-3 on Miss State!! Beating WVU anywhere aint sh*t them boys living off of past glory and aint been sh*t since Rich Rod left. Regardless of who didnt play against Auburn it was at home vs a first time starting 3rd string QB!!

Georgia would have the same record as BAMA??? Negro pleez have yall beat anyone with a winning record?? Oh yeah Coastal Carolina
ON THE ROAD

Regardless of who didn't play whatever man


yes, with ur schedule we would. When this year is done with Bama will have played 2 teams that are ranked at the end of the season. We would have played 1. The other is Arkansas who is missing their best player and plays like a different team on the road


Anyway I think u think Bama could beat the colts.. good luck tho next week
 7 years ago '09        #84
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 TH35 said:
Because the game is determined on how well McCarron plays. 1st definition not second.



I'll actually say Lee too but Jefferson can take pressure off Lee. Trent is the best RB in the nation but he won't be enough to beat LSU by himself offensively because LSU is no slouch when they run the ball either.
or maybe it'll be if Bama's WR vs LSU's DBs

 7 years ago '06        #85
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1375 1375
 CutKidd21 said:
or maybe it'll be if Bama's WR vs LSU's DBs

I think it will be determined on the play calling...Sometimes...we run the ball up the middle 4 or 5 times in a row...Dont think that will work to much with LSU. I understand wearing out the defense and sh*t but for god sake....Give TR a toss or 2
 7 years ago '09        #86
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 titanreese said:
I think it will be determined on the play calling...Sometimes...we run the ball up the middle 4 or 5 times in a row...Dont think that will work to much with LSU. I understand wearing out the defense and sh*t but for god sake....Give TR a toss or 2
yup, bama needs to mix in some quick throws to the receivers to make up for the run game and they DEFINITELY have to score first

no doubt about that
 7 years ago '07        #87
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16196 16196
 CutKidd21 said:
or maybe it'll be if Bama's WR vs LSU's DBs

McCarron has to throw it there What time is FLA/GA?
 7 years ago '06        #88
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,740 | Props total: 1823 1823
LSU 24 - Bama 9

I feel sorry for the people of Alabama, no pro football team etc. This is the closest thing they will ever get to pro football........... oh well GO TIGERS!
 7 years ago '09        #89
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 TH35 said:
McCarron has to throw it there What time is FLA/GA?
Just curious to see if LSU plays man straight up and blitzes the sh*t out of McCarron


3:30..
 7 years ago '05        #90
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 496 496
This game is is by far the game of the year. I'm going to wait to make my pick but it literally will come down to whether LSU can tackle IMO. the road/home thing doesn't matter with these teams the coaching is too good. A couple other things to watch are:

UA's safeties; great against the run but suspect against the pass (some of the worst angle takers ever)
LSU's linebackers; can they come up and actually finish tackles against UA RBs
How does McCarron handle pressure?
 7 years ago '07        #91
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,000 | Props total: 10820 10820
 CutKidd21 said:
ON THE ROAD

Regardless of who didn't play whatever man


yes, with ur schedule we would. When this year is done with Bama will have played 2 teams that are ranked at the end of the season. We would have played 1. The other is Arkansas who is missing their best player and plays like a different team on the road


Anyway I think u think Bama could beat the colts.. good luck tho next week
My lil CuttKidd is growing up........I thought this argument would go on for days. COME ON MAN LETS f!ght!!!!
















 7 years ago '07        #92
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,000 | Props total: 10820 10820
 CutKidd21 said:
Just curious to see if LSU plays man straight up and blitzes the sh*t out of McCarron


3:30..
 7 years ago '07        #93
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
Alabama opponents combined have rushed for 395 yards in eight games this year.


I found that stat to be very interesting. Not saying Bama has an overrated defense, but clearly they've played more scrubs then LSU has so far.
 10-28-2011, 04:02 PM         #94
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Alabama opponents combined have rushed for 395 yards in eight games this year.


I found that stat to be very interesting. Not saying Bama has an overrated defense, but clearly they've played more scrubs then LSU has so far.
And lsu opponents have a combined 702 rushing yards in eight games. And bama only let up 92 rushing yards against tennessee while lsu let 111. Same thing against florida, bama only let up 15 rushing yards while lsu let up 113.

So chill with all that, and just let them play.
 10-28-2011, 04:03 PM         #95
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
LSU 24 - Bama 9

I feel sorry for the people of Alabama, no pro football team etc. This is the closest thing they will ever get to pro football........... oh well GO TIGERS!
That's why it'll mean more to us, winning the national championship would only be better for the state and city after the disaster.

 7 years ago '07        #96
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 antoniob 321 said:
And lsu opponents have a combined 702 rushing yards in eight games. And bama only let up 92 rushing yards against tennessee while lsu let 111. Same thing against florida, bama only let up 15 rushing yards while lsu let up 113.

So chill with all that, and just let them play.
I agree stats aren't a big deal, but my friends who are bama fans always bring up stats to me, so I'm used to looking up some obscure sh*t.

It's really gonna come down to turnovers/QB play. Both teams will have more success running then any other team has against these defenses.
 7 years ago '07        #97
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,000 | Props total: 10820 10820

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #98
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
Arkansas almost lost to vandy


what u have to say about that SOS beast??

 10-30-2011, 08:24 PM         #99
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
LSU 24 - Bama 9

I feel sorry for the people of Alabama, no pro football team etc.
This is the closest thing they will ever get to pro football........... oh well GO TIGERS!
n*gga atleast be realistic
 7 years ago '07        #100
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 P Griff said:
n*gga atleast be realistic
I agree, Bama isn't scoring three times. Maybe twice at most.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy