The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #82
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 CutKidd21 said:
how can the weak link be the x factor

yeah true.. honestly this game is like 2 billionaires bragging about who is richer.. they are easily the 2 best teams in college football and I can't wait to see this game
Because the game is determined on how well McCarron plays. 1st definition not second.

x fac·tor
Noun:
1.A variable in a situation that could have the most significant impact on the outcome.
2.A special talent or quality.
I'll actually say Lee too but Jefferson can take pressure off Lee. Trent is the best RB in the nation but he won't be enough to beat LSU by himself offensively because LSU is no slouch when they run the ball either.

Last edited by TH35; 10-27-2011 at 11:47 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #83
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FeedTheBeast said:
Just like LSU was only up 6-3 on Miss State!! Beating WVU anywhere aint sh*t them boys living off of past glory and aint been sh*t since Rich Rod left. Regardless of who didnt play against Auburn it was at home vs a first time starting 3rd string QB!!

Georgia would have the same record as BAMA??? Negro pleez have yall beat anyone with a winning record?? Oh yeah Coastal Carolina
ON THE ROAD

Regardless of who didn't play whatever man

yes, with ur schedule we would. When this year is done with Bama will have played 2 teams that are ranked at the end of the season. We would have played 1. The other is Arkansas who is missing their best player and plays like a different team on the road

Anyway I think u think Bama could beat the colts.. good luck tho next week
 6 years ago '09        #84
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Because the game is determined on how well McCarron plays. 1st definition not second.

I'll actually say Lee too but Jefferson can take pressure off Lee. Trent is the best RB in the nation but he won't be enough to beat LSU by himself offensively because LSU is no slouch when they run the ball either.
or maybe it'll be if Bama's WR vs LSU's DBs

6 years ago '06        #85
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:

I think it will be determined on the play calling...Sometimes...we run the ball up the middle 4 or 5 times in a row...Dont think that will work to much with LSU. I understand wearing out the defense and sh*t but for god sake....Give TR a toss or 2
 6 years ago '09        #86
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
I think it will be determined on the play calling...Sometimes...we run the ball up the middle 4 or 5 times in a row...Dont think that will work to much with LSU. I understand wearing out the defense and sh*t but for god sake....Give TR a toss or 2
yup, bama needs to mix in some quick throws to the receivers to make up for the run game and they DEFINITELY have to score first

no doubt about that
 6 years ago '07        #87
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 CutKidd21 said:

McCarron has to throw it there What time is FLA/GA?
 6 years ago '06        #88
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1421 1421
LSU 24 - Bama 9

I feel sorry for the people of Alabama, no pro football team etc. This is the closest thing they will ever get to pro football........... oh well GO TIGERS!
 6 years ago '09        #89
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
McCarron has to throw it there What time is FLA/GA?
Just curious to see if LSU plays man straight up and blitzes the sh*t out of McCarron

3:30..
 6 years ago '05        #90
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
This game is is by far the game of the year. I'm going to wait to make my pick but it literally will come down to whether LSU can tackle IMO. the road/home thing doesn't matter with these teams the coaching is too good. A couple other things to watch are:

UA's safeties; great against the run but suspect against the pass (some of the worst angle takers ever)
LSU's linebackers; can they come up and actually finish tackles against UA RBs
How does McCarron handle pressure?
 6 years ago '07        #91
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
ON THE ROAD

Regardless of who didn't play whatever man

yes, with ur schedule we would. When this year is done with Bama will have played 2 teams that are ranked at the end of the season. We would have played 1. The other is Arkansas who is missing their best player and plays like a different team on the road

Anyway I think u think Bama could beat the colts.. good luck tho next week
My lil CuttKidd is growing up........I thought this argument would go on for days. COME ON MAN LETS f!ght!!!!

6 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Just curious to see if LSU plays man straight up and blitzes the sh*t out of McCarron

3:30..
 6 years ago '07        #93
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Alabama opponents combined have rushed for 395 yards in eight games this year.

I found that stat to be very interesting. Not saying Bama has an overrated defense, but clearly they've played more scrubs then LSU has so far.
 10-28-2011, 05:02 PM         #94
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Alabama opponents combined have rushed for 395 yards in eight games this year.

I found that stat to be very interesting. Not saying Bama has an overrated defense, but clearly they've played more scrubs then LSU has so far.
And lsu opponents have a combined 702 rushing yards in eight games. And bama only let up 92 rushing yards against tennessee while lsu let 111. Same thing against florida, bama only let up 15 rushing yards while lsu let up 113.

So chill with all that, and just let them play.
 10-28-2011, 05:03 PM         #95
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
LSU 24 - Bama 9

I feel sorry for the people of Alabama, no pro football team etc. This is the closest thing they will ever get to pro football........... oh well GO TIGERS!
That's why it'll mean more to us, winning the national championship would only be better for the state and city after the disaster.

6 years ago '07        #96
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:
And lsu opponents have a combined 702 rushing yards in eight games. And bama only let up 92 rushing yards against tennessee while lsu let 111. Same thing against florida, bama only let up 15 rushing yards while lsu let up 113.

So chill with all that, and just let them play.
I agree stats aren't a big deal, but my friends who are bama fans always bring up stats to me, so I'm used to looking up some obscure sh*t.

It's really gonna come down to turnovers/QB play. Both teams will have more success running then any other team has against these defenses.
 6 years ago '07        #97
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #98
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
Arkansas almost lost to vandy

what u have to say about that SOS beast??

10-30-2011, 09:24 PM         #99
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
LSU 24 - Bama 9

I feel sorry for the people of Alabama, no pro football team etc.
This is the closest thing they will ever get to pro football........... oh well GO TIGERS!
n*gga atleast be realistic
 6 years ago '07        #100
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 P Griff said:
n*gga atleast be realistic
I agree, Bama isn't scoring three times. Maybe twice at most.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy