The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #801
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 CutKidd21 said:
watch it happen

I can't wait to bump my thread after I got hated on for weeks
I said that game won't be easy but I don't know . Les has never been undefeated at LSU though
 6 years ago '07        #802
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Here I go n*gga not hiding at all you kow better than that BWOY!!

Got pissy drunk watching the game and passed out shortly after then had to go to work today still a little dizzy.

But anyway props to LSU they found a way to win when we couldnt. That was a brutal slugfest. I'm only disappointed that we didnt pound them like I know we could have. LSU stayed committed to the run longer than we did and that was big. I also question the pass by Maze from The Wildcat when Trent had just bust they a.ss and was all crunk up. That interception was a bullet to my heart. I could go on and on about our missed opportunities but I wont.........the field goal kicker bi*ch a.ss is obvious.

Props to my boy Dre KirkPatrick who was kicking a.ss all night and got called for a bullsh*t penalty and got the cheap shot from bi*ch a.ss Honey Badger. sh*t the whole fu*king defense balled out. I was disappointed in how Maze played tho. This n*gga tripped and fell on a reverse untouched and loss 6 yards, he stepped out of bounds on the sideline before he caught the ball on one play, then he fu*ked up and didnt catch that punt and let it bounce for a 70 yard punt and of course this n*gga waited too late to release the ball and threw the INT on another play!!
That LSU secondary is awesome!! Plus they match up well with us as we do them. This game came down to 4-5 plays.........take your pick based on your perception of how it happened.
Trent was ready to put us on his back but they wouldnt let my boy get in a rhythm......that man needs 30+ carries EVERY game. Our strategy put too much pressure on AJ but we were playing a great defense.

And I said all of that to say this.....................FUKK CADE FOSTER!!!! THAT bi*ch a.ss MUHFUKKA MADE ME SPILL MY GOTDAMN HENNESSEY!!! I SWEAR TO GOD I WANTED TO RIDE ON THAT FOOL AND TAKE THAT CHARGE!!! bi*ch KICKING LIKE HE DIDNT EVEN TRY TO AIM!! GEEZUZ FUKKIN CHRIST DUDE I HATE YOU!!!!

But yall muhfukkas know we still the #2 team in the country right???

Not proud to claim #2 but LSU beat us on our field straight up so the crown is theirs........................for now.

WE AINT DEAD ROLL TIDE!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #803
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
Where are you getting Alabama at #2? They are #4 in the Coaches, AP poll and they are #3 in the BCS. Even if LSU loses at home to Arkansas no voter is placing Alabama over LSU in the polls...IT WONT HAPPEN. The significance of that is if LSU loses it creates a 3 way tie in the West. The tie breaker is the final BCS ranking of the season. LSU will be ahead of Alabama every which way. If LSU loses in the Title game...there wont be an SEC team in the NC game unless its Arkansas...so with that said have fun at the Sugar Bowl or in Tempe.
 6 years ago '07        #804
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 DCballer40 said:
Where are you getting Alabama at #2? They are #4 in the Coaches, AP poll and they are #3 in the BCS. Even if LSU loses at home to Arkansas no voter is placing Alabama over LSU in the polls...IT WONT HAPPEN. The significance of that is if LSU loses it creates a 3 way tie in the West. The tie breaker is the final BCS ranking of the season. LSU will be ahead of Alabama every which way. If LSU loses in the Title game...there wont be an SEC team in the NC game unless its Arkansas...so with that said have fun at the Sugar Bowl or in Tempe.

I dont care whom they rank us above or who falls and all that sh*t. I'm just trying to move up one more spot and get to the ship.
 6 years ago '07        #805
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
lost 1000 alabama
 6 years ago '07        #806
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy