The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,824 | Props total: 1138 1138
yall in here getting hyped over a game that doesnt come on for another week
 10-27-2011, 08:10 PM         #62
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bring that sh*t and fu*k that turncoat saban


can't wait i'm traveling on a whim next weekend i just bought a plane ticket today, so i will have to post in here as much as i can on my phone from the bar. the sh*t bout to be epic
 10-27-2011, 08:13 PM         #63
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
bring that sh*t and fu*k that turncoat saban


can't wait i'm traveling on a whim next weekend i just bought a plane ticket today, so i will have to post in here as much as i can on my phone from the bar. the sh*t bout to be epic
you coming to t-town???
 10-27-2011, 08:17 PM         #64
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
p.s. i don't think i've disclosed this information here yet but the dynamic in my immediate family is insane:

me & mom = lsu fans
pops = bama fan
brother = ole miss fan

last year for the game, my dad came to my old apartment that saturday before i woke up and duct taped saran wrap the entire area of my front door to trap me in and spray painted "roll tide!!!" in crimson spray paint backwards so i could read it when i opened the door lol


sh*t gets serious. we usually don't talk for a couple days after :disdain2:
 10-27-2011, 08:19 PM         #65
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
you coming to t-town???
i really wish i could man...that was supposed to be the trip, but i got some friends visiting nyc from denmark and we are going to meet up there



next year in death valley though, i've already solidified it since i wont make it this season. come fu*k wit me
 6 years ago '07        #66
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
Yes Oregon is. Are u kidding me? U forget Oregon is Dyer's knee 4 cm lower from being the Defending National Champions right now. Oregon was NEVER in that game vs LSU. They got straight DOMINATED

WVU straight DOMINATED
Florida straight DOMINATED
Auburn straight DOMINATED

see the pattern?

LSU over-hyped?? no they're hyped just right.

Arkansas beat Ole miss in Oxford by 5, wasn't in the lead until late 3rd. nuff said.
n*gga avoiding the issue and bringing up irrelevant sh*t. You have yet to answer the question. So what they dominated them. They dominated WVU?? So did Syracuse!!
Florida?? @ home against a third string QB!! Auburn......these bi*ches defense is ranked like 102nd or some sh*t and they started their 3rd string QB just like Florida!!
I never said LSU was over-hyped I said their SOS is........prove me wrong or STFU!! U cant I just laid it out for you and its obvious!!

WVU got blasted by fukkin Syracuse!!
Florida @ home against the 3rd string QB.
Auburn @ home against the 3rd string QB.

I will give them the one win against Oregon but thats it. They beat Oregon a PAC 12 bully. We beat Arkansas a legit SEC team who's only problem is being in the same division with BAMA n LSU.

Plus you act like we havent dominated everybody we played!!


Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 10-27-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #67
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 titanreese said:
I see it didnt take long for the sh*t talking to start....Just didnt expect it to be between an Alabama fan and Georgia fan

Oh well
Fo real doe............he need to be worried about Florida this weekend.
 6 years ago '09        #68
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga avoiding the issue and bringing up irrelevant sh*t. You have yet to answer the question. So what they dominated them. They dominated WVU?? So did Syracuse!!
Florida?? @ home against a third string QB!! Auburn......these bi*ches defense is ranked like 102nd or some sh*t and they started their 3rd string QB just like Florida!!
I never said LSU was over-hyped I said their SOS is........prove me wrong or STFU!! U cant I just laid it out for you and its obvious!!

WVU got blasted by fukkin Syracuse!!
Florida @ home against the 3rd string QB.
Auburn @ home against the 3rd string QB.

I will give them the one win against Oregon but thats it. They beat Oregon a PAC 12 bully. We beat Arkansas a legit SEC team who's only problem is being in the same division with BAMA n LSU.

Plus you act like we havent dominated everybody we played!!
Dominating a team @ home and doing it on the ROAD is two totally different things and u know it. Dominating West Virginia in Morgantown @ night is a big deal

2 of LSU's best players didn't even play vs Auburn u forget that?? Florida game was over with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter 24-0

Bama was tied with Tennessee @ half.. at HOME same as we were, except we play 19 freshman see how dumb it is to compare different games to different teams??

if we had Bama's schedule, we would have Bama's record. I can't say that about LSU. Now I will say we wouldn't win like yall have but up to this point ur schedule ain't sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #69
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:
Dominating a team @ home and doing it on the ROAD is two totally different things and u know it. Dominating West Virginia in Morgantown @ night is a big deal

2 of LSU's best players didn't even play vs Auburn u forget that?? Florida game was over with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter 24-0

Bama was tied with Tennessee @ half.. at HOME same as we were, except we play 19 freshman see how dumb it is to compare different games to different teams??

if we had Bama's schedule, we would have Bama's record. I can't say that about LSU. Now I will say we wouldn't win like yall have but up to this point ur schedule ain't sh*t.
Come on now.....Yall would have lost to Arkansas and maybe Penn State but i understand what your trying to say
 6 years ago '07        #70
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 CutKidd21 said:
Oh and LSU wins. McCarron will blow it
X Factor. If Bama starts slow like they have been in some games this season . This bye week both teams have is huge.


Last edited by TH35; 10-27-2011 at 09:16 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #71
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 titanreese said:
Come on now.....Yall would have lost to Arkansas and maybe Penn State but i understand what your trying to say
hell no. they beat us on the last play of the game last year and that team aint sh*t compared to our team this year


No one really knows this but our defense is ranked #6 in the country


I stand by what I said
 6 years ago '09        #72
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 TH35 said:
X Factor. If Bama starts slow like they have been in some games this season . This bye week both teams have is huge.
how can the weak link be the x factor


yeah true.. honestly this game is like 2 billionaires bragging about who is richer.. they are easily the 2 best teams in college football and I can't wait to see this game
 6 years ago '09        #73
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
If LSU lets Trent Richardson go off on them, Bama is going to win.
 6 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 ReggieA said:
If LSU lets Trent Richardson go off on them, Bama is going to win.
I don't think that will be enough. LSU will be able to run the ball too. Lee or McCarron will have to have an efficient game.
 10-27-2011, 10:56 PM         #75
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I don't think that will be enough. LSU will be able to run the ball too. Lee or McCarron will have to have an efficient game.
based jarrett


i feel like he's about 27, i don't even care tho
 6 years ago '10        #76
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 837 837
hope the stadium explodes
fu*k you SEC losers
 6 years ago '06        #77
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Checking in this thread...

We coming for blood come November 5th, Kicking a.sses and taking names in this bi*ch.
 10-27-2011, 11:08 PM         #78
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Like Kobe said:
hope the stadium explodes
fu*k you SEC losers
ohio state fan huh
 6 years ago '09        #79
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Like Kobe said:
hope the stadium explodes
fu*k you SEC losers
 6 years ago '07        #80
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
Dominating a team @ home and doing it on the ROAD is two totally different things and u know it. Dominating West Virginia in Morgantown @ night is a big deal

2 of LSU's best players didn't even play vs Auburn u forget that?? Florida game was over with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter 24-0

Bama was tied with Tennessee @ half.. at HOME same as we were, except we play 19 freshman see how dumb it is to compare different games to different teams??

if we had Bama's schedule, we would have Bama's record. I can't say that about LSU. Now I will say we wouldn't win like yall have but up to this point ur schedule ain't sh*t.
Just like LSU was only up 6-3 on Miss State!! Beating WVU anywhere aint sh*t them boys living off of past glory and aint been sh*t since Rich Rod left. Regardless of who didnt play against Auburn it was at home vs a first time starting 3rd string QB!!

Georgia would have the same record as BAMA??? Negro pleez have yall beat anyone with a winning record?? Oh yeah Coastal Carolina
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy