The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
 190
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #761
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 1389 1389
 TH35 said:
Wait he missed 4 kicks? I thought he only missed two. Damn.
Cade missed 3 i think and shelley missed 1
 7 years ago '05        #762
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Perplexity said:
I don't date the chinese my dude
Chinese??

[pic - click to view]



You dont date women period.
[pic - click to view]



Get it right dont you ever address me, I dont give 1 fu*k about u.....fags burn hell.
 7 years ago '05        #763
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Blockburner28 said:

[pic - click to view]




 11-05-2011, 10:43 PM         #764
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sooooo...

Let's not act like trent is gonna be a beast in the nfl.

 7 years ago '05        #765
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 311 311
and some of these n*ggas still talking about OK St/Kan St...
 7 years ago '06        #766
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518
sh*t still stings, I can't front. LSU is who we thought they were and we let em off the hook.
 7 years ago '11        #767
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
Fu*k our special teams man...


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Backflipz; 11-05-2011 at 11:08 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #768
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,178 | Props total: 2926 2926
Lol damn y'all n*ggaz was going in on here
 7 years ago '11        #769
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 232 232
 Against D Grain said:
sh*t still stings, I can't front. LSU is who we thought they were and we let em off the hook.
This is the perfect statement on that game...LSU was an average offense what a great defense that could be beaten. But you left them off the hook by not scoring at least 1 TD or making a FG for that matter
 7 years ago '06        #770
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 1389 1389
 DCballer40 said:
This is the perfect statement on that game...LSU was an average offense what a great defense that could be beaten. But you left them off the hook by not scoring at least 1 TD or making a FG for that matter
but you talk to some of the idiots on here... We got exposed and were overrated.
 7 years ago '04        #771
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,178 | Props total: 2926 2926
 titanreese said:
but you talk to some of the idiots on here... We got exposed and were overrated.


your kicker got exposed!!!!! you got outplayed and out coached...


is what it is....

n*ggaz can argue all day but people lie numbers dont...

n*ggaz need to just take that L.....
 7 years ago '07        #772
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
mad respect to Bama. They were flying to the ball all night on defense, great at closing out the play. I'd love to see a rematch but I see the computers fu*king up and putting Boise or Ok.St/Stanford
 11-06-2011, 05:19 AM         #773
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is everybody getting upset???

did you think this game was going over 21 points??? i mean what did you expect??? two of the best defenses in probably a decade go head to head your gonna have a low scoring game. If you wan't scoring to the max go watch some pac 12 games man.
 7 years ago '09        #774
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
Kicker must have bet on the under but good a.ss game, real football fans would appreciate a game like that, I would say there is still hope for Bama, but if LSU runs the table, Bama can beat up on a Big East, ACC, Pac 12, or Big Ten opponent in the Sugar Bowl this year. But it looks like, if LSU runs the table, LSU vs Stanford, Oklahoma St. (if they beat Oklahoma and run the table), or Boise St. (but they got to start putting up 50 on folks and run the table)
 7 years ago '04        #775
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 antoniob 321 said:
Why is everybody getting upset???

did you think this game was going over 21 points??? i mean what did you expect??? two of the best defenses in probably a decade go head to head your gonna have a low scoring game. If you wan't scoring to the max go watch some pac 12 games man.
yes they are great defenses but not as goods as the florida state and miami Ds of 2003-2006.

I knew exactly how this game wa gonna go. Play great defense but three offenses were gonna as conservative as sh*t. Run up the middle and throw a total of 30 parts for both qbs. I'd definitely take the miami fsu games from 2000 to 2005.
 11-06-2011, 09:59 AM         #776
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
yes they are great defenses but not as goods as the florida state and miami Ds of 2003-2006.

I knew exactly how this game wa gonna go. Play great defense but three offenses were gonna as conservative as sh*t. Run up the middle and throw a total of 30 parts for both qbs. I'd definitely take the miami fsu games from 2000 to 2005.


I'd take auburn alabama games from 1893 to 2010.
 7 years ago '05        #777
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
Synopsis of the game, Bama is a better team, but having 2 kickers means you have no kicker.
 7 years ago '06        #778
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Synopsis of the game, Bama is a better team, but having 2 kickers means you have no kicker.
Better? They lost.

This is two in a row. LSU is better.
 7 years ago '11        #779
eucalyptus 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$15,817 | Props total: 8371 8371
 ThaShark316 said:
Better? They lost.

This is two in a row. LSU is better.
alabama is a better team...

from defense to offense.
 7 years ago '09        #780
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
arkansas still alive

Can't wait to see bama on the meltdown
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
68 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
#bigbreasttwitter
38 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1332 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
40 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
208 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy