The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
 85
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #741
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
Was nice to see LSU Hold Richardson under 100
 11-05-2011, 11:00 PM         #742
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sugar Bowl vs. ????

 6 years ago '04        #743
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 TH35 said:
Our kicker sucks and made a 50 yarder on the road. Usually if they know you can make those they'll put you out there. His career long was a 49 yarder he could've at least made one of those.
Oklahoma ain't worried about field position and points and was playing a better offense

Bama shouldn't have even tried...LSU was not going to drive 85 yards for a TD...punt it, give it to em at the 15 and see if the defense makes something happen...worst case scenario was they'd get the ball at like your own 40
 6 years ago '06        #744
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 Blockburner28 said:
the 1st down wasn't a shovel pass.
Looked like it. lol

But the Richardson drop, IMO was k!ller. Also, a bad play call to me.
 6 years ago '06        #745
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14765 14765
im not gettin into no if, ands, or buts.... special teams cost us the game and i have been saying that sh*t would bite us eventually and it did. shout out to u cajun as*holes, thats a damn good football team... no question the two best teams in the nation were on that field tonight... fu*k HONEY BADGER tho, that dude is a piece of fu*kin sh*t.

its still ROLL TIDE!
 6 years ago '06        #746
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Anyone blaming the kickers are stupid....Even the kickers knew they were way out of range...These kickers are not leigh tiffin. It was bad calls period
 6 years ago '07        #747
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 titanreese said:
Anyone blaming the kickers are stupid....Even the kickers knew they were way out of range...These kickers are not leigh tiffin. It was bad calls period
They said his career long was 49 yards though . I'd put him out there too.
 11-05-2011, 11:11 PM         #748
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
STFU yo a.ss catchin feelings cuz nobody slurpin this game like you= f*ggot tendencies.






Just give the damn ball to Trent!
Lol stupid thirst bucket slore tryin to diss me in a props message? You stank a.ss hoodrat love me long time $2 hooker piece of trash, raise your hand when you want acknowledged
 6 years ago '06        #749
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14765 14765
 titanreese said:
Anyone blaming the kickers are stupid....Even the kickers knew they were way out of range...These kickers are not leigh tiffin. It was bad calls period
bad play calling in OT... not the other 4 fu*kin field goes bruh... they're inconsistent all u can say about... u hit a 46 yarder and then miss a 43 yarder, sh*ts ridiculous. when u have a chance for points in a defensive WAR u have to get them, period.
 6 years ago '06        #750
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #751
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Birdman's Back said:
bad play calling in OT... not the other 4 fu*kin field goes bruh... they're inconsistent all u can say about... u hit a 46 yarder and then miss a 43 yarder, sh*ts ridiculous. when u have a chance for points in a defensive WAR u have to get them, period.
Our kickers had been suspect all year long. We should have punted the ball and played the field position...Maybe Lee's interceptions would have been defensive TDs
 6 years ago '09        #752
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Perplexity said:
Lol stupid thirst bucket slore tryin to diss me in a props message? You stank a.ss hoodrat love me long time $2 hooker piece of trash, raise your hand when you want acknowledged


What the fuk is going on with y'all 2


This like Pre-K and you tapping her chin cuz you like her n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #753
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
 ThaShark316 said:
Looked like it. lol

But the Richardson drop, IMO was k!ller. Also, a bad play call to me.
Yeah, but I put it all on the coach.
 11-05-2011, 11:17 PM         #754
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SixOneFour said:
What the fuk is going on with y'all 2


This like Pre-K and you tapping her chin cuz you like her n*gga
I don't date the chinese my dude
 6 years ago '06        #755
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14765 14765
 titanreese said:
Our kickers had been suspect all year long. We should have punted the ball and played the field position...Maybe Lee's interceptions would have been defensive TDs
dude, that is their JOB. thats what they are on scholarship for. i would give u the really long one (53 yarders) but when u got a kicker that has had 49 and 50 yard field goals in the past there is no excuse for missing 43 yarders. NONE. we would be bi*ching about not going for the field goals if we punted them (and might i remind you how sh*t our punter is?).
 6 years ago '10        #756
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 Blockburner28 said:

[pic - click to view]

Let them gifs ROLL In! .... i knw LSU freak gone have some good sh*t




  234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '06        #757
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
 2TopFlite said:
Let them gifs ROLL In! .... i knw LSU freak gone have some good sh*t
Yeah, can't wait!
 6 years ago '07        #758
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
Wait he missed 4 kicks? I thought he only missed two. Damn.
 6 years ago '06        #759
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Birdman's Back said:
dude, that is their JOB. thats what they are on scholarship for. i would give u the really long one (53 yarders) but when u got a kicker that has had 49 and 50 yard field goals in the past there is no excuse for missing 43 yarders. NONE. we would be bi*ching about not going for the field goals if we punted them (and might i remind you how sh*t our punter is?).
Well we can agree to disagree....We can agree on our sh*tty our Special teams is period.
 6 years ago '06        #760
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14765 14765
 TH35 said:
Wait he missed 4 kicks? I thought he only missed two. Damn.
fu*k head Foster missed 3, Shelley missed 1.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy