Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
As if Based Bieber didn't already win at life. Dat Car
 6 years ago '04        #102
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 200013 said:
if i was a girl i would suck the sh*t outta bieber to drive in that car

bieber is a boss

:agreement6:
 Pakchoy said:
Why not jus put on a wig and call yourself Sheneneh for a night?

Mad homo............
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaahaahahahaha
 6 years ago '06        #103
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
Dude stays winning
 6 years ago '08        #104
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 185 185
im not a Beiber fan, but that car is nice..
dude are lyin sayin they wouldnt cop that.
I wouldn't actually put "batman" on da sh*t cuz im sure
adam west to chris nolan aint givin him money for it

but that car is nice.. he's 17 havin fun..wens he yall age, he will hav a diff car
 6 years ago '04        #105
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
 200013 said:

bieber is a boss

yea thats mad homo..shouldt keep that sh*t 2 ur self...
 6 years ago '07        #106
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
 UcantCme said:
someone sounds a bit jealous that their 1994 honda accord aint keeping up with biebers caddy...

the hell yall hating on dude for? your jealous obviously! what dont like his music? cool then dont listen to the sh*t, but you gonna call him a homo and sh*t cause he is filthy rich, with a bad a.ss car and pulling females? easy to hate on someone from ya mommas basement.
your stupidity is sad when did i call this kid a homo? Can you not read or does your f*ggot a.ss have beibers d!ck on your mind so much you take any criticism about him as a shot to his s3xual preference? This is why there's no point in arguing with beibers fan base, y'all have to be some of the stupidest muthafu*kas around ..that car is not bad, stop dr the little kid and admit when a vehicle is ugly as sh*t, regardless if it belongs to a 17 y/o which you happen to idolize ..i don't live in moms basement, but nice lame attempt at a shot hoe..and talking about how another guy pulls bi*ches as it's some type of defense, just goes to show you how lame of a kid you are who doesn't get pus*y and has to live through some artist who doesn't give a fu*k about you and who you'll never know so

Last edited by Deniro732; 10-28-2011 at 12:45 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #107
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
 Pakchoy said:
Why don't you put up a pic of your whip and we do a vote. You jus hating cause the man wanted to be different and have something unique.
no hate, it's my honest opinion that the whip looks ugly as fu*k everyone has their own opinion on it and that's mine..i don't understand why that offends you
 6 years ago '04        #108
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
7 pages??? really BX

this boy probably is gonna end up like that lil Home Alone dude or like 90% of child stars who fall off once the fever has died.... and you all are in here arguing about his fu*king car and how it's better than the average poster on BX
 6 years ago '04        #109
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
hahaha i love bx

greatest internet commentary
 6 years ago '10        #110
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Deniro732 said:
your stupidity is sad when did i call this kid a homo? Can you not read or does your f*ggot a.ss have beibers d!ck on your mind so much you take any criticism about him as a shot to his s3xual preference? This is why there's no point in arguing with beibers fan base, y'all have to be some of the stupidest muthafu*kas around ..that car is not bad, stop dr the little kid and admit when a vehicle is ugly as sh*t, regardless if it belongs to a 17 y/o which you happen to idolize ..i don't live in moms basement, but nice lame attempt at a shot hoe..and talking about how another guy pulls bi*ches as it's some type of defense, just goes to show you how lame of a kid you are who doesn't get pus*y and has to live through some artist who doesn't give a fu*k about you and who you'll never know so
its funny that you took that to the throat that hard. if you had any intelligence you would have noticed what i was referring to you was on top and then the spaces which started another statment was under that. Sorry didnt know i had to break it down for you short bus kids. And no where in there did i say i idolize nor even like beiber i was just wondering why eveyone hates him so much. I personally dont listen to his music but i also dont hate on him for doing his thing. And granted that it is your opinion to say that this car is ugly but its a dumb fu*king opinion. But nice try at trying to cut me down cause you a.ssumed i was a beiber fan...
 10-28-2011, 04:50 PM         #111
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
hes mad
 10-28-2011, 04:53 PM         #112
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
no hate, it's my honest opinion that the whip looks ugly as fu*k everyone has their own opinion on it and that's mine..i don't understand why that offends you
oh! so now its an opinion..thought it was FACT!..

i always have fun fu*king with envious ppl... weak human beings unhappy with their lives, and wish they had it better.
 6 years ago '07        #113
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 200013 said:

bieber is a boss

6 years ago '11        #114
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1

my nigguh Bieber will for ever stay WINNING
 10-29-2011, 09:28 AM         #115
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep, whip is still tuff...
 6 years ago '12        #116
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Left Hook said:
That car looks stupid, and I mean that in a bad way.
Shut the fu*k up.. You sound bitter as hell.

That's the sickest whip I done seen by a celeb in a minute.
 6 years ago '04        #117
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 yeugkk said:
this is the only batman car im gettin, fu*k a caddy

[pic - click to view]

Now that sh*t screams Dark Knight!!! :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy