The Top 10 Highest-Paying Jobs Requiring a Two Year Degree

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
13227 pageviews
47 comments

kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
The Top 10 Highest-Paying Jobs Requiring a Two Year Degree

From atlantapost.com:

By Nola Ogunro
Lack of education is often cited as a main reason for higher rates of African-American unemployment. Yet getting an education to further your career can be a catch-22. Many people cannot afford to take a four-year break from working with little guarantee that they will be able to find a job with their bachelor’s. But this is not a reason to avoid getting a practical education. There are many lucrative careers for which qualified applicants will be in high demand in the coming years, which only require a two-year degree or vocational training. Here are some of the highest paying jobs that require only an a.ssociate degree according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Four of the highest paying jobs are in healthcare — and almost 600,000 registered nurses will be needed in the coming years. Are some of these jobs that only require a two-year degree right for you? Read on to decide.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Radiation Therapist
–Median Income – $74,980/yr
–Can earn up to $110,550/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 2,810
–Requirements: a.ssociates Degree
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nuclear Medicine Technologists
–Median Income – $68,560/yr
–Can earn up to $91,970/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 3,800

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dental Hygienists
–Median Income – $68,250/yr
–Can earn up to $93,820/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 59,480

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nuclear Technicians
–Median Income – $68,090/yr
–Can earn up to $93,890/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 7,000

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Commercial Pilots
–Median Income – $67,500/yr
–Can earn up to $119,650/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 16,600
–Requirements: Postsecondary vocational award

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Electrical and Electronics Repairers
–Median Income – $65,230/yr
–Can earn up to $84,490/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 2,880
–Requirements: Postsecondary vocational award

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Registered Nurses
–Median Income – $64,690/yr
–Can earn up to $95,130/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 581,500

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Fashion Designers
–Median Income – $64,530/yr
–Can earn up to $130,890/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 7,840

47 comments for "The Top 10 Highest-Paying Jobs Requiring a Two Year Degree"

6 years ago '10        #2
kennboy1 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

–Median Income – $64,380/yr
–Can earn up to $88,490/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 6,490

[pic - click to view]

–Median Income – $58,080/yr
–Can earn up to $87,860/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 42
 10-26-2011, 06:53 PM         #3
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
> The Top 10 Highest-Paying Jobs Requiring a Two Year Degree - Photo posted in The Money Spot (Finance) | Sign in and leave a comment below!
7. Registered Nurses
–Median Income – $64,690/yr
–Can earn up to $95,130/yr
–Job increases by 2018 – 581,500
I can co-sign for RN's.....my wifey made close to 80K last year working 4 days a week 12hr shifts.....she caking right now.....
 6 years ago '04        #4
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,810 | Props total: 1477 1477
If you want bread with least amount of school either be a RN or X-Ray Tech. Radiation Therapist make so much bread, but deal with a lot of radiation your prone to cancer. If you are more of a hands on type of person do HVAC jobs in a HOT AS STATE and you can make 80k + easy.
 10-26-2011, 07:36 PM         #5
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there's a sh*t load of people singing up to be RN's. tons. sh*ts gonna be mad saturated in a couple years.
 6 years ago '09        #6
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1656 1656
i thought you have to go to school longer then two years to become an rn and fashion designers are hit or miss
 10-26-2011, 07:56 PM         #7
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Ontario, Canada you need a B.A (4year degree) for a RN + you have to pass the license exam, they started her right out of school at like 35/hr working for Sick Kids Hospital......
 6 years ago '07        #8
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Toss said:
i thought you have to go to school longer then two years to become an rn and fashion designers are hit or miss
this!
 6 years ago '05        #9
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7018 7018
in school right now for computer tech bout r*pe these cats who don't know ish bout pc's
 10-28-2011, 09:42 PM         #10
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are still pushing the employee mindstate on people. How about Business Ownership.
 6 years ago '10        #11
kennboy1 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
space
 ahenson said:
they are still pushing the employee mindstate on people. How about Business Ownership.
Check the rest of my threads
 6 years ago '08        #12
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 9806 9806
 ahenson said:
you're an idiot.

someone HAS to be an employee. Business don't exactly run themselves.
 6 years ago '06        #13
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I think he's referring is them telling you to go to school and spend your money to get a degree in fields they claim will experience job growth. It's been shown already most of these articles are bullsh*t and only serve to make enrollment numbers go up. For instance you can't be an RN with 2 years of schooling. Why not take that money and create your own job instead of hoping one is available when you get out.
 10-29-2011, 12:57 PM         #14
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
you're an idiot.

someone HAS to be an employee. Business don't exactly run themselves.
Did I say no one has to be an employee? Dumb niccas always think in extremes.
 6 years ago '04        #15
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,810 | Props total: 1477 1477
 F.White said:
in school right now for computer tech bout r*pe these cats who don't know ish bout pc's
Most upper computer jobs require atleast a bachelors... nowadays tech jobs are highly saturated so if you don't usually have a degree they won't even look at you...
 10-31-2011, 08:53 PM         #16
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, any legitimate position in the computer industry requires a bachelor's or master's degree to see progression to the point where your salary will hit six figures.

In regards to RN's, definitely need more than 2 years of schooling. Definitely worth it to invest a bit more and get the bachelor degree (BSN) in nursing. This will allow you to move up to management and leadership positions.

On the real though, I've considered becoming an RN based on the fact that 80% of gender in your class will probably be female for nursing specific courses. In addition, in the workforce, you gonna be surrounded by many, many females There debt to pay ratio out of college is also excellent, plus, hospitals tend to give some of the most generous benefits (tuition reimbursement, cost of living increases, guaranteed raises, etc...)

One of my friends works 12 hours a day 3 days a week...clocks in 36 hours and gets paid for 40. Makes $70,000 a year plus crazy benefits.

Could any of you n*ggaz become an RN for real?
 6 years ago '04        #17
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Need to take Commercial Pilots off that list. Sure the old veteran pilots make that still, but anybody starting off today won't even make half that. Times changed for that industry.
 6 years ago '05        #18
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,314 | Props total: 4740 4740
 illicitx said:
First of all, any legitimate position in the computer industry requires a bachelor's or master's degree to see progression to the point where your salary will hit six figures.

In regards to RN's, definitely need more than 2 years of schooling. Definitely worth it to invest a bit more and get the bachelor degree (BSN) in nursing. This will allow you to move up to management and leadership positions.

On the real though, I've considered becoming an RN based on the fact that 80% of gender in your class will probably be female for nursing specific courses. In addition, in the workforce, you gonna be surrounded by many, many females There debt to pay ratio out of college is also excellent, plus, hospitals tend to give some of the most generous benefits (tuition reimbursement, cost of living increases, guaranteed raises, etc...)

One of my friends works 12 hours a day 3 days a week...clocks in 36 hours and gets paid for 40. Makes $70,000 a year plus crazy benefits.

Could any of you n*ggaz become an RN for real?
Yeah, if I weren't such an arrogant prick, I would've went the nursing route. Instead I'm gonna be stuck with a bachelor's in mechanical engineering...
 6 years ago '06        #19
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 351 351
A lot of the specialty Radiology fields are saturated as well right now, tough to get a job, especially if your just a general x-ray tech.
 6 years ago '07        #20
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 pnoi89 said:
Yeah, if I weren't such an arrogant prick, I would've went the nursing route. Instead I'm gonna be stuck with a bachelor's in mechanical engineering...
anything in engineering is straight bank I heard civils sometimes dont find jobs that quick in some places not too sure whats up with that

Im trying to finish my petro engineering its the highest paying engineering field but will I like the job ill have to find out lol hopefully i do
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy