Are ya'll following this Astro kid on X-factor?

most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Drake- Iím Upset
392 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
6809 pageviews
99 comments


PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
Are ya'll following this Astro kid on X-factor?
 

 
This kid is ridiculous...dude is a better performer than J.Cole TODAY.


[video - click to view]


Watch Rihanna get wet over this kid on this video:



[video - click to view]


Random freestyle in the car after his initial x-factor audition


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



Last edited by PTC; 10-26-2011 at 04:58 AM..

99 comments for "Are ya'll following this Astro kid on X-factor?"

 10-25-2011, 11:45 PM         #2
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh wow thank you for your wonderful examples
 7 years ago '11        #3
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
ok....
 7 years ago '04        #4
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,008 | Props total: 6282 6282
Lil dude has skills, this is my first time hearing him, Rihanna was dumbfounded during his performance,.
 7 years ago '11        #5
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 #1nasfan said:
Lil dude has skills, this is my first time hearing him, Rihanna was dumbfounded during his performance,.
It's crazy, this x-factor show is supposed to be for people who can perform live and impress judges with vocal ability (along with some personality)... so generally you wouldn't think a rapper has a standing chance.

Winner gets 5 mill record deal.

Even if he don't win he'll get signed by LA Reid... being able to perform live this good leads me to believe he'll k!ll it in the booth... he writes his own sh*t.

Here's a freestyle in the car from a random a.ss show... that sh*t went hard...


[video - click to view]



Last edited by PTC; 10-26-2011 at 12:12 AM..
 10-26-2011, 12:17 AM         #6
BB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I've been following him ever since the show started, dude has potential for sure! Can't wait to see where he gets after the show..
 7 years ago '04        #7
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
corny as fu*k in my opinion
 7 years ago '04        #8
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,008 | Props total: 6282 6282
 PTC said:
It's crazy, this x-factor show is supposed to be for people who can perform live and impress judges with vocal ability (along with some personality)... so generally you wouldn't think a rapper has a standing chance.

Winner gets 5 mill record deal.

Even if he don't win he'll get signed by LA Reid... being able to perform live this good leads me to believe he'll k!ll it in the booth... he writes his own sh*t.

Here's a freestyle in the car from a random a.ss show... that sh*t went hard...

He k!lled that.
 7 years ago '04        #9
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,008 | Props total: 6282 6282
 MegaTON said:
corny as fu*k in my opinion
What's corny about him ?
 7 years ago '11        #10
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 MegaTON said:
corny as fu*k in my opinion
lmao - this kid is realer than 90% of the rap out right now. He has authentic feel to his voice and he words... I honestly think this dude has authentic hip hop within him.

You're literally half retarded if you don't see him blowing up.
 7 years ago '04        #11
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 PTC said:
lmao - this kid is realer than 90% of the rap out right now. He has authentic feel to his voice and he words... I honestly think this dude has authentic hip hop within him.

You're literally half retarded if you don't see him blowing up.
lady gaga blew up
wayne blew up

i guess we should all bow before those who
"blow up"
 7 years ago '11        #12
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 #1nasfan said:
What's corny about him ?
there ain't nothing corny bout this kid, he on one the biggest shows on TV right now and performing in front people like LA Reid and Rihanna and blowing their tops off.

This n*gga just made it THIS far on a show meant for SINGERS.
 7 years ago '11        #13
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 MegaTON said:
lady gaga blew up
wayne blew up

i guess we should all bow before those who
"blow up"
who is talking about "bowing" to this kid? I'm talking about his talent.

Damn son, you must live a fu*ked up life.
 7 years ago '04        #14
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
i guess my "top wasnt blown off" listening to the 2nd coming of maino

 7 years ago '11        #15
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
The crazy thing is his stage presence, something most rappers have none of starting their careers since they usually start in the booth, and these days, in front of the laptop.

Your favorite rapper including Jay-Z didn't have this at age 26 and this dude 14. He ain't make on some bullsh*t, he literally beat out thousands upon thousands of contestants.
 7 years ago '11        #16
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 MegaTON said:
i guess my "top wasnt blown off" listening to the 2nd coming of maino

says the n*gga with Max B in his sig.



Whatever tho dude, at the end of day you just watched his video and he don't know who the fu*k you are.
 7 years ago '04        #17
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 PTC said:
The crazy thing is his stage presence, something most rappers have none of starting their careers since they usually start in the booth, and these days, in front of the laptop.

Your favorite rapper including Jay-Z didn't have this at age 26 and this dude 14. He ain't make on some bullsh*t, he literally beat out thousands upon thousands of contestants.


cliche after cliche
true robot human
 7 years ago '04        #18
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,008 | Props total: 6282 6282
 MegaTON said:


cliche after cliche
true robot human
u still haven't stated why he's so corny in your opinion.
 7 years ago '04        #19
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 #1nasfan said:
u still haven't stated why he's so corny in your opinion.
do i get a prize if i do? fu*k up n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #20
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,008 | Props total: 6282 6282
 MegaTON said:
do i get a prize if i do? fu*k up n*gga
No, but usually when I make statements like that, I explain them, otherwise u just look like you're being negative for no reason.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
100 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
65 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Reboot your router
41 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy