Ty Lawson having a meltdown over European team, racism

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 wjcorner said:
lol...if you can't tell the difference between some immature a.ss 12 year old kid trying to troll black people on yahoo comment boxes and Jim Crow laws then whatever...thank God I had some older folk to teach me what true racism is, which numbs me to something as stupid and trivial as a bigot 1 tooth hillbilly calling me boy or n*gga.
are there racist black people?..or racist minorities in general?
 6 years ago '11        #62
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Pistol Peter said:
are there racist black people?..or racist minorities in general?
you've never seen Menace II Society? that first scene is accurate as fu*k lol
 6 years ago '11        #63
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 grydlok said:
its the mentality of the people. You can try to cover up as much as you can but it's obvious that lots and lots of people are negative towards ethnics groups on sites like Yahoo, MSN, and Fox news.
It not only there but ESPN comments are downright despicable, yet whenever that person who types or does racist comments get exposed they always back peddle. Look at the banana incident that guy knew that sh*t was racist hell they been doing it overseas he just never thought he would get caught.
I'm not arguing whether or not racism is the mentality of people...no doubt...but just saying n*gga, or that ****** president can't run this country, or etc. etc...it ain't racism. i mean, the same republicans people were calling racist are backing Cain...and he, himself sounded like a racist as*hole saying all Muslims practices Shariah's Law and he wouldn't appoint a Muslim in his team. people in power practicing racist thoughts is true racism...someone with no power over you really shouldn't affect your view on American racism. just like you were talking about the banana incident...that's damn near institutionalized racism where that type of sh*t can be a regular event...someone in a comment box is nowhere near that level
 6 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Ty is THE LAW.
 6 years ago '05        #65
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 dg177bx said:
stop ignoring the redline? n*gga thats the whole point. racism only BOTHERS IF YOU DONT IGNORE IT , their point is to catch your attention with it. sometimes i wonder how underdeveloped your brains really are. the red line? n*gga they arent going to k!ll you thats all you gotta worry about everything else is mental
You must live the life of a coward. How can you say turn a blind cheek to someone calling you a racial slur or showing displeasure towards you because of your race.. At any point someone says anything about my race, as a man I feel I have to speak up, and let that person know a piece of my mind, so that the next time he says something out loud, he will have to think twice.
 6 years ago '08        #66
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9119 9119
europe is a cesspool for racism. why dont nba players know this? especially joke places like spain. hispanic people seem to hate ******s
 6 years ago '11        #67
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
That's my tarheel....always
 6 years ago '06        #68
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 MPLSallstar said:
my n*gga told him he'd slap the sh*t outta him if he seen dude in person.

The world is a very racist place. fu*k all them foreign countries. They only want Black players so their people can learn from us, and use that to better themselves and take the credit.

They've been stealing our sh*t since The Dream Team r*ped their a.sses.

Them countries don't care about yo black a.sses, they just want to steal your innovations on the court then spit in your face afterwards.

shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '06        #69
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25741 25741
what i really wanna know is WHY are these players even going over there too play they act like they are starving for money so what it's a lock out sit out the season relax or just play at your stadiums against each other like you would at a park court. Why pack up and leave to go to these racist a.ss countrys where your nothing but a ****** to them? Yahll not starving for money or nothing yall could take the time out to chill relax rest your body up. some of these dudes is getting llike 25-60 mill to play and because they might have to sit out one season they in a rush to leave the country to play else where??
 6 years ago '11        #70
rayraysray 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 337 337
ty law the man, keepin it real

64 - 17 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 31 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 98-27, Rank #22 | Aug 16: 21-16, Rank #142 | Aug 15: 8-3, Rank #176 | Aug 14: 4-2, Rank #339 | Aug 13: 34-30, Rank #155 | Aug 12: 12-9, Rank #253 | Aug 11: 9-5, Rank #205 *
 6 years ago '11        #71
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 Hold That said:
You must live the life of a coward. How can you say turn a blind cheek to someone calling you a racial slur or showing displeasure towards you because of your race.. At any point someone says anything about my race, as a man I feel I have to speak up, and let that person know a piece of my mind, so that the next time he says something out loud, he will have to think twice.
Basically

even for a white person,if he gets called cracka enough times its gonna bother him
 10-26-2011, 01:22 AM         #72
BrooklynWHAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ty lawsons a goon

favorite tar heel pg ever.
 6 years ago '06        #73
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Anyone else hate it when people say

"I never knew this still still happenned"
 10-26-2011, 02:49 AM         #74
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm still disgraced that g town let themselves get mopped by them chinks like that
 6 years ago '11        #75
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
I think Dave chappellle preeety much covered this whole racism thang....it takes a lot to phase me<and that's including racist provocateur e gangsters>. I expect it...I just don't walk around anticipating sh.t. I've been called n999er by so many different races I lost count.
And Africans be just as racist towards blacks as anybody.
Ain't no unity but n99z u phux wit and family -period. Classism,placism,racism,religacism. Thatswhy n99z go hard fadat green sh.t.
Big money trumps ALL...maka muhfka respect DAT sh.t.
 6 years ago '07        #76
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
imma fan of this n*gga now after the last comment.
 6 years ago '06        #77
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
yea man the racism in europe is still bad, even in countries like france

we got it good here brehs

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 10-26-2011, 07:59 AM         #78
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What Ty is going through is what everyone sort of goes through if they're relocated at work to another place or another country. There's always that major adjustment period where you have to get used to a different culture/people/routine etc.

Only thing is instead of talking to someone personally about it, he put it out there on twitter. And by doing that he makes it a bigger deal than it really is.

As for Europe having racism. It does sadly still exist in some areas more than others and they are some places where its surprisingly progressive than others. Having been to different spots several times over many years and even lived there, its sort of like that. But the US has its own set of issues too in different areas, though perhaps not as open about it and not always towards a specific race.

Last edited by Prophecy_projet; 10-26-2011 at 08:03 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #79
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Prophecy_projet said:
What Ty is going through is what everyone sort of goes through if they're relocated at work to another place or another country. There's always that major adjustment period where you have to get used to a different culture/people/routine etc.

Only thing is instead of talking to someone personally about it, he put it out there on twitter. And by doing that he makes it a bigger deal than it really is.

As for Europe having racism. It does sadly still exist in some areas more than others and they are some places where its surprisingly progressive than others. Having been to different spots several times over many years and even lived there, its sort of like that. But the US has its own set of issues too in different areas, though perhaps not as open about it and not always towards a specific race.
lol why do people always do this...whenever race is being discussed they always try to pass the buck

like if a white person said or did something racist the first thing another white person says is "but there is racist in other cultures too" or "black people are just as racist" or "black people are more racist"

it's like some petty a.ss sh*t you use to do as a kid..you get a whopping so you snitch to moms on your brother and he catch one too
 10-26-2011, 10:43 AM         #80
junior412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammnit europe why so racist?:disdain2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy