Ty Lawson having a meltdown over European team, racism

most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2331 2331
 Kaliz ChamP said:
from an athlete that lived overseas.. they praise black athletes when they win but you find out how much of a n*gger you are when your losing. I seen how they dogged Jennings in person when I was Italy at the games.. I was like damn, thats how y'all feel?
fu*k those double cheek kissing lames!
 7 years ago '04        #42
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,971 | Props total: 5960 5960
Its a thin red line between racism and spelling ..
 7 years ago '04        #43
Prjhov03 
space
avatar space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 35 35
Gangsters overseas!!!
 7 years ago '05        #44
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,334 | Props total: 39629 39629
 dg177bx said:
congradulations on being a weak man. crying over racism, when its the first thing he would cry in the u.s if he wouldnt have sh*t his way. shut the fu*k up you signed up, take it as an experience to make you a stronger human being for when u come back shut the fu*k up and move on. men nowadays are really bi*ches
Words from someone who has never been thru anything
 7 years ago '09        #45
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,730 | Props total: 34599 34599
 dg177bx said:
stop ignoring the redline? n*gga thats the whole point. racism only BOTHERS IF YOU DONT IGNORE IT , their point is to catch your attention with it. sometimes i wonder how underdeveloped your brains really are. the red line? n*gga they arent going to k!ll you thats all you gotta worry about everything else is mental
oh my god i had to mute my xbox live mic!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooo
 7 years ago '10        #46
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,598 | Props total: 241 241
america is racist as fu*k too. stop trying to make out it's all good in the states. unfortunately the world is full of racist c*nts.
 7 years ago '04        #47
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$39,967 | Props total: 12443 12443
dg177bx, you my n*gga but
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im screaminggg
 7 years ago '04        #48
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 DelbertMengel said:
america is racist as fu*k too. stop trying to make out it's all good in the states. unfortunately the world is full of racist c*nts.
Thank you. Took a while for someone to say something logical. Idiots in here acting like America ain't racist as fu*k

I mean it was only up until a couple decades back that blacks were still being oppressed out in the OPEN. Now it's more systematic, but it's still as strong as ever.

All it takes is a simple visit to the comments on Yahoo's news page to see this sh*t. Not to mention all the other sh*t on Twitter n so on.
 7 years ago '04        #49
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 jordanfreak7 said:
thats my PG
that's my PG...young lawson finna X a n*gga out overseas
 7 years ago '04        #50
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1393 1393
this ridiculous... didnt kno racism still existed
 7 years ago '07        #51
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
no way is europe racist..they treat their black soccer players like kings over there..racism doesn't exist at all anymore...i'm calling bullsh*t on lawson
 7 years ago '11        #52
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 Prodigy said:
Thank you. Took a while for someone to say something logical. Idiots in here acting like America ain't racist as fu*k

I mean it was only up until a couple decades back that blacks were still being oppressed out in the OPEN. Now it's more systematic, but it's still as strong as ever.

All it takes is a simple visit to the comments on Yahoo's news page to see this sh*t. Not to mention all the other sh*t on Twitter n so on.
someone using racial slurs on a fu*king yahoo comment box isn't racist I swear the power in that word loss it's meaning when it became cool to pull the race card
 7 years ago '07        #53
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 wjcorner said:
someone using racial slurs on a fu*king yahoo comment box isn't racist I swear the power in that word loss it's meaning when it became cool to pull the race card

[pic - click to view]





what is it then?
 7 years ago '11        #54
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]





what is it then?
racism is the belief that one race is above another...I can call him cracker, him spic, and myself n*gga and believe we're all equal. and true racism really isn't legitimate unless the racist party can oppress the "lesser" race. otherwise, it's just bigotry.
 7 years ago '07        #55
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 wjcorner said:
racism is the belief that one race is above another...I can call him cracker, him spic, and myself n*gga and believe we're all equal. and true racism really isn't legitimate unless the racist party can oppress the "lesser" race. otherwise, it's just bigotry.
you know what...just cut the sh*t ok...when most of us discuss racism all that sh*t you just said goes hand in hand
 7 years ago '11        #56
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
lol...if you can't tell the difference between some immature a.ss 12 year old kid trying to troll black people on yahoo comment boxes and Jim Crow laws then whatever...thank God I had some older folk to teach me what true racism is, which numbs me to something as stupid and trivial as a bigot 1 tooth hillbilly calling me boy or n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #57
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,982 | Props total: 1655 1655
 Prodigy said:
Thank you. Took a while for someone to say something logical. Idiots in here acting like America ain't racist as fu*k

I mean it was only up until a couple decades back that blacks were still being oppressed out in the OPEN. Now it's more systematic, but it's still as strong as ever.

All it takes is a simple visit to the comments on Yahoo's news page to see this sh*t. Not to mention all the other sh*t on Twitter n so on.
Yahoo is terrible, I wonder if they even moderate the stuff people say
 7 years ago '04        #58
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,982 | Props total: 1655 1655
 wjcorner said:
someone using racial slurs on a fu*king yahoo comment box isn't racist I swear the power in that word loss it's meaning when it became cool to pull the race card
its the mentality of the people. You can try to cover up as much as you can but it's obvious that lots and lots of people are negative towards ethnics groups on sites like Yahoo, MSN, and Fox news.
It not only there but ESPN comments are downright despicable, yet whenever that person who types or does racist comments get exposed they always back peddle. Look at the banana incident that guy knew that sh*t was racist hell they been doing it overseas he just never thought he would get caught.
 7 years ago '07        #59
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 wjcorner said:
lol...if you can't tell the difference between some immature a.ss 12 year old kid trying to troll black people on yahoo comment boxes and Jim Crow laws then whatever...thank God I had some older folk to teach me what true racism is, which numbs me to something as stupid and trivial as a bigot 1 tooth hillbilly calling me boy or n*gga.
are there racist black people?..or racist minorities in general?
 7 years ago '11        #60
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 Pistol Peter said:
are there racist black people?..or racist minorities in general?
you've never seen Menace II Society? that first scene is accurate as fu*k lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
RIP: Best Buy GCU
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy