Ty Lawson having a meltdown over European team, racism

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
 dg177bx said:
stop ignoring the redline? n*gga thats the whole point. racism only BOTHERS IF YOU DONT IGNORE IT , their point is to catch your attention with it. sometimes i wonder how underdeveloped your brains really are. the red line? n*gga they arent going to k!ll you thats all you gotta worry about everything else is mental

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #42
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,687 | Props total: 529 529
from an athlete that lived overseas.. they praise black athletes when they win but you find out how much of a n*gger you are when your losing. I seen how they dogged Jennings in person when I was Italy at the games.. I was like damn, thats how y'all feel?
 6 years ago '11        #43
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 Kaliz ChamP said:
from an athlete that lived overseas.. they praise black athletes when they win but you find out how much of a n*gger you are when your losing. I seen how they dogged Jennings in person when I was Italy at the games.. I was like damn, thats how y'all feel?
fu*k those double cheek kissing lames!
 6 years ago '04        #44
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
Its a thin red line between racism and spelling ..
 6 years ago '04        #45
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Gangsters overseas!!!
 6 years ago '05        #46
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
 dg177bx said:
congradulations on being a weak man. crying over racism, when its the first thing he would cry in the u.s if he wouldnt have sh*t his way. shut the fu*k up you signed up, take it as an experience to make you a stronger human being for when u come back shut the fu*k up and move on. men nowadays are really bi*ches
Words from someone who has never been thru anything
 6 years ago '09        #47
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
 dg177bx said:
stop ignoring the redline? n*gga thats the whole point. racism only BOTHERS IF YOU DONT IGNORE IT , their point is to catch your attention with it. sometimes i wonder how underdeveloped your brains really are. the red line? n*gga they arent going to k!ll you thats all you gotta worry about everything else is mental
oh my god i had to mute my xbox live mic!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooo
 6 years ago '10        #48
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
america is racist as fu*k too. stop trying to make out it's all good in the states. unfortunately the world is full of racist c*nts.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
dg177bx, you my n*gga but
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im screaminggg
 6 years ago '04        #50
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 DelbertMengel said:
america is racist as fu*k too. stop trying to make out it's all good in the states. unfortunately the world is full of racist c*nts.
Thank you. Took a while for someone to say something logical. Idiots in here acting like America ain't racist as fu*k

I mean it was only up until a couple decades back that blacks were still being oppressed out in the OPEN. Now it's more systematic, but it's still as strong as ever.

All it takes is a simple visit to the comments on Yahoo's news page to see this sh*t. Not to mention all the other sh*t on Twitter n so on.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 jordanfreak7 said:
thats my PG
that's my PG...young lawson finna X a n*gga out overseas
 6 years ago '04        #52
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
this ridiculous... didnt kno racism still existed
 6 years ago '07        #53
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
no way is europe racist..they treat their black soccer players like kings over there..racism doesn't exist at all anymore...i'm calling bullsh*t on lawson
 6 years ago '11        #54
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Prodigy said:
Thank you. Took a while for someone to say something logical. Idiots in here acting like America ain't racist as fu*k

I mean it was only up until a couple decades back that blacks were still being oppressed out in the OPEN. Now it's more systematic, but it's still as strong as ever.

All it takes is a simple visit to the comments on Yahoo's news page to see this sh*t. Not to mention all the other sh*t on Twitter n so on.
someone using racial slurs on a fu*king yahoo comment box isn't racist I swear the power in that word loss it's meaning when it became cool to pull the race card
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 wjcorner said:
someone using racial slurs on a fu*king yahoo comment box isn't racist I swear the power in that word loss it's meaning when it became cool to pull the race card

[pic - click to view]

what is it then?
 6 years ago '11        #56
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

what is it then?
racism is the belief that one race is above another...I can call him cracker, him spic, and myself n*gga and believe we're all equal. and true racism really isn't legitimate unless the racist party can oppress the "lesser" race. otherwise, it's just bigotry.
 6 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 wjcorner said:
racism is the belief that one race is above another...I can call him cracker, him spic, and myself n*gga and believe we're all equal. and true racism really isn't legitimate unless the racist party can oppress the "lesser" race. otherwise, it's just bigotry.
you know what...just cut the sh*t ok...when most of us discuss racism all that sh*t you just said goes hand in hand
 6 years ago '11        #58
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
lol...if you can't tell the difference between some immature a.ss 12 year old kid trying to troll black people on yahoo comment boxes and Jim Crow laws then whatever...thank God I had some older folk to teach me what true racism is, which numbs me to something as stupid and trivial as a bigot 1 tooth hillbilly calling me boy or n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #59
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
 Prodigy said:

Yahoo is terrible, I wonder if they even moderate the stuff people say
 6 years ago '04        #60
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
 wjcorner said:
its the mentality of the people. You can try to cover up as much as you can but it's obvious that lots and lots of people are negative towards ethnics groups on sites like Yahoo, MSN, and Fox news.
It not only there but ESPN comments are downright despicable, yet whenever that person who types or does racist comments get exposed they always back peddle. Look at the banana incident that guy knew that sh*t was racist hell they been doing it overseas he just never thought he would get caught.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago