T.O. works out, with no teams in attendance

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
7850 pageviews
127 comments

SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,021 | Props total: 67735 67735
T.O. works out, with no teams in attendance

NFL Network carried Terrell Owens‘ workout live on Tuesday afternoon, and Owens had better hope some NFL front office personnel were watching, because no teams were there.

Linday Soto was live on the scene and reported that no teams were confirmed to be in attendance, and that there wasn’t a single team’s scout in the area “unless somebody snuck in and isn’t wearing team gear.” The workout took place on a high school field in Calabasas, California, and the stands were empty.

However, that doesn’t necessarily mean no one is interested in Owens. Coaches, general managers and scouts may have watched the workout on TV, and teams bring in veteran free agents for workouts all the time, so it’s entirely possible that Owens will still get an individual workout.

Owens started the workout wearing a shirt reading “I Am” on the front and “Ready” on the back, then took the shirt off to reveal his chiseled upper body. Owens ran pass routes and did agility tests and appeared capable of running and cutting without any problems with his surgically repaired knee.

However, being able to run and cut on a field all by himself is quite a bit different from being able to perform on an NFL field on Sundays. And there are some questions about whether Owens is really ready to compete.

Owens’ former teammate Jerry Rice said on ESPN that Owens looked like “He’s just not in football shape.” And NFL Network’s Charles Davis said Owens seemed tentative in his movement, as if he wasn’t sure whether he could trust his knee.

So Owens’ public workout may not have told us much of anything. The big question now is whether any team will bring him in for a workout without the cameras rolling.

[pic - click to view]

T.O. works out, with no teams in attendance | ProFootballTalk

127 comments for "T.O. works out, with no teams in attendance"

6 years ago '05        #2
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 6 years ago '05        #3
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
i honestly feel bad for the dude. He aint really do nothin in Dallas an in Philly we all know what he did but sh*t...I woulda been bi*chin too if my qb was visibly tired in the biggest game of his and my career. fu*ked up thing is...he can probably still play too. Sometimes ppl need to just be quiet, an this is one of those cases.
 6 years ago '04        #4
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330

10-25-2011, 02:01 PM         #5
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #6
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
TO need to give it up bruh. Dont nobody want no 37 yr old wide out coming off a knee injury

n*gga better grab a suit and tie and join a network as an analyst
 6 years ago '08        #7
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
I feel bad for him :(
 6 years ago '08        #8
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12541 12541
 6 years ago '11        #9
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
Dudes on NFL Network were throwing salt on his workout the whole time...he would probably be more productive than 40-50% of the WR's at 38
 6 years ago '04        #10
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Not even 1 team showed up?
 6 years ago '07        #11
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
TO and Tiki gonna play a lot of Madden together, getting all excited every time the phone rings.
 10-25-2011, 02:13 PM         #12
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as i dont care about what happens to TO... his workout was aired on the NFL Network at 2pm so there was really no need for any teams to show up...
 6 years ago '07        #13
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
don't worry TO. ima sign you in madden and send you a screenshot. it ain't over
 6 years ago '06        #14
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 King856 said:
he aint do nothing in Dallas but as soon as he left he was dogging the sh*t out of Romo
Yeah and now so does everyone else every other week.
 6 years ago '06        #15
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
eh no one in attendance don't mean a thing. like they were sayin on nfl network it'd be a bad idea to send team representatives and bring on the media circus. they can just watch on tv and call him if they interested.

but yeah nfl network dudes, namely heath evans was tryin to pick out sh*t no one could see as to why he's not ready...thought i was watchin espn for a second
 6 years ago '06        #16
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 _Monk said:
as much as i dont care about what happens to TO... his workout was aired on the NFL Network at 2pm so there was really no need for any teams to show up...
this.
 6 years ago '04        #17
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3912 3912
 M said:
I feel bad for him :(
why? he did all this to himself. should have been smarter in his early days
 6 years ago '08        #18
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 jumpman2304 said:
why? he did all this to himself. should have been smarter in his early days
I know, I actually used to hate him, but then I watched his damn show on VH1 now I actually like him
 6 years ago '09        #19
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
That isn't confirmed. I was watching it on espn2 with that red head and jerry rice and nfl network bouncing back and forth and they were saying some different stuff. And then some time during the work out they said it's not fair to say no teams are in attendance anymore because there were about 50 or so additional people that seemed to be trickling in and out and there was no confirmation who most of them were outside of the networks, and people that were with TO and the high school.
 6 years ago '04        #20
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
A special workout though? The 32 teams in the NFL are busy preparing for their next games. Don't nobody got time to go fly to California and watch that sh*t when they can do it on TV.

I hope TO signs with the Pats. That gives him the best chance to win a ring.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago