Maldon Beacon Rugby by RL

most viewed right now
 78
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 RLRugby said:
nautica, american eagle, marc ecko

u dont have any swag n*gga

thats why u hating on this fresh sh*t

these are ya pick ups


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



n*gga i wouldnt even look at these in the store
American Eagle? where do you see that? And who says these is my premier gear? This sh*t is throwaway summer/anytime tees.... and i returned that Nautica sweater...

The shirt with the graphic eagle is armani exchange, the bottom v-neck tee with the girl, i'll wear to the beach with my blue Carrera's and get that tee all sandy....
 6 years ago '04        #102
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 402 402
 RLRugby said:
nautica, american eagle, marc ecko

u dont have any swag n*gga

thats why u hating on this fresh sh*t

these are ya pick ups


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



n*gga i wouldnt even look at these in the store
 6 years ago '05        #103
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 RLRugby said:
i dont think so but i do think these lo cargos go hard


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #104
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
8 pages of bullsh*t bottom line is Rugby u can't battle Bice cause your Lo game is and Bice Lo game is .........and i c a lot of hate in here on Trues by people who barely come in this section......any ways Trues all day over Levis cmon its 2011 n*ggas still wear levis sh*t is corny a.ss fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #105
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Thats the difference with us... id'e never cop a polo tee... im not with that whole american look with US flags and bullsh*t all over my gear... sigma alpha beta lookin bullsh*t so GTFOH
 6 years ago '04        #106
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 402 402
^^^^^^^
what brand do u wear besides levis?
 6 years ago '05        #107
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 RLRugby said:
i know my Lo game is crazy so im good

n*ggas tryna clown trues

i have never heard of that b4

sh*t baffles me
you n*ggas act like just because a group of n*ggas mob one section and happen to like the same item that it's poppin and one n*gga comes in n gives ya'll a reality check about a brand (TrueS) that we crazy.....

n*gga don't nobody wear trues around here except them hipster jersey shore n*gga's.... N that rugby you posted.... fu*k it to each his own but the way ya'll wanna classify Polo within itself is damn near gay.... if n*gga got a RL polo and another n*gga got a rugby, how the fu*k is one n*gga less the other because he paid less The n*gga u clownin is wearing the same brand u rockin!

Ya'll n*ggas can't be over 18yo seriously.... GTFOH, I bet ya'll n*ggas be cryin to ya daddy, talkin bout "DAD! build me a walk in closet..."
 6 years ago '05        #108
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 RLRugby said:


just say its out your price range

i would respect u so much more son

i understand everyone cant afford to buy it

but to make up some bullsh*t "im not with that whole american look with US flags and bullsh*t all over my gear" is ridiculous

RL isnt tommy hilfiger
Why would it be out of my price range? Why can't u except that i don't like the patchwork american flag bullsh*t, but that's besides the point.... most of that RL sh*t is not my style.... I like clean sophisticated looking sh*t when it comes to winter.... I get my obnoxiousness on in the summer......

You act like RL is expensive... You wanna buy expensive gear go to europe....
 6 years ago '04        #109
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 402 402
n*gga polo is the #1 brand period!i like reg polo more than rugby.i dont care what anybody says about true religuon smh,its my fav brand of jeans and thats all i wear everyday.u must wear uspa lmao.
 6 years ago '05        #110
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 RLRugby said:
i know my Lo game is crazy so im good

n*ggas tryna clown trues

i have never heard of that b4

sh*t baffles me
Rugby I'm not hating but i haven't c anything that got me like i was wrong bout your Lo game u post weak Lo sweaters and never any Rugby sh*t.........


........LMAO at this dude Universal n*gga got no Swag disrespecting Trues like Levis is on the same level then posting Nautica clothes GTFO
 6 years ago '05        #111
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Universal~Mind said:
you n*ggas act like just because a group of n*ggas mob one section and happen to like the same item that it's poppin and one n*gga comes in n gives ya'll a reality check about a brand (TrueS) that we crazy.....

n*gga don't nobody wear trues around here except them hipster jersey shore n*gga's.... N that rugby you posted.... fu*k it to each his own but the way ya'll wanna classify Polo within itself is damn near gay.... if n*gga got a RL polo and another n*gga got a rugby, how the fu*k is one n*gga less the other because he paid less The n*gga u clownin is wearing the same brand u rockin!

Ya'll n*ggas can't be over 18yo seriously.... GTFOH, I bet ya'll n*ggas be cryin to ya daddy, talkin bout "DAD! build me a walk in closet..."
Shut your a.ss Up your a Lame a.ss Swagless Muthafuccker
 6 years ago '05        #112
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 bicedidit said:
n*gga polo is the #1 brand period!i like reg polo more than rugby.i dont care what anybody says about true religuon smh,its my fav brand of jeans and thats all i wear everyday.
Good for you, that's your opinion.... you have a one track mind, my styles = moods.... I have in my closet, RL, Nautica, Lacoste, Cavi, SJ, AX, Levi, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Akomplice, C&C, Lrg, UndrCrwn, etc............... I like to mix it up per mood and per setting.... fu*king shoot me!


Its ok that u like Trues and Polo, that's ok brah... just don't get all Jehova's witness on a n*gga....
 6 years ago '05        #113
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Oh no... some hipster herbs that use the word "Swag" is telling me i have "No swag"
 6 years ago '05        #114
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
ya'll n*ggas be hittin the beach like.......


[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '05        #115
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
If u still wear Ecko u don't have any Swag thou
 6 years ago '05        #116
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 feroze said:
If u still wear Ecko u don't have any Swag thou
I dont fu*k with "ECKO" but Cut&Sew division be havin some str8 tee's every now n then..... fu*k outa here with Ecko... Id'e cop some ecko if i was going to visit a local zoo....
 6 years ago '05        #117
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Universal~Mind said:
I dont fu*k with "ECKO" but Cut&Sew division be havin some str8 tee's every now n then..... fu*k outa here with Ecko... Id'e cop some ecko if i was going to visit a local zoo....
 Universal~Mind said:
Good for you, that's your opinion.... you have a one track mind, my styles = moods.... I have in my closet, RL, Nautica, Lacoste, Cavi, SJ, AX, Levi, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Akomplice, C&C, Lrg, UndrCrwn, etc............... I like to mix it up per mood and per setting.... fu*king shoot me!


Its ok that u like Trues and Polo, that's ok brah... just don't get all Jehova's witness on a n*gga....
Marc Ecko ...Ecko is same thing dipshiit
 6 years ago '04        #118
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 402 402
I have in my closet, RL, Nautica, Lacoste, Cavi, SJ, AX, Levi, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Akomplice, C&C, Lrg, UndrCrwn, etc............... RL HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERY MOOD LMAOOO.

and i guess u go to the beach in these

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by bicedidit; 10-26-2011 at 10:23 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #119
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 feroze said:
Marc Ecko ...Ecko is same thing dipshiit
No its not jackass.... Ecko brands flamingo's rhinos elephants ant eaters etc..... Marc Ecko Cut & Sew division is a different look....
 6 years ago '05        #120
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 bicedidit said:
I have in my closet, RL, Nautica, Lacoste, Cavi, SJ, AX, Levi, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, Akomplice, C&C, Lrg, UndrCrwn, etc............... RL HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERY MOOD LMAOOO.

and i guess u go to the beach in these

[pic - click to view]

Nah n*gga i go to the beach in official beach wear.... Billa Bong Board shorts... not some Designer non beach wear forced RL sh*t moron.....

but wait, ya'll claim to be inner city youths... ya'll never been to a beach or cliff diving, ya'll n*ggas damn near drown in ya bath tubs, the fu*k ya'll know about a beach?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy