Maldon Beacon Rugby by RL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 RLRugby said:
that sh*t is ugly the only ill sh*t is the patch
I actually wish the Indian patch wasnt there
 6 years ago '11        #42
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Mista Mizatti said:
1) You're about "tasteful" clothing but yet took the name "ImInHerMouth" and yes I know this is just a message board but come on....really?

2)You need a style magazine/style forum/etc to tell you what to do.

Irony at its best
1. What does my choice in username have to do with my sense of style? Second, this is pretty much a random account I made using a line out of the hook of a Lloyd Banks song. So...

2. This is just stupid. Designers and people interested in fashion look at and pick up cues from others. This is the point of a forum or magazine.

That was a nice try though.
 6 years ago '11        #43
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 wjcorner said:
lol...n*ggas not supposed to be matching now? i'm happy i ain't in high school anymore, n*ggas really in here talking about picking up style magazines
If you're still mattching I'm gonna a.ssume you still live in 04 and wear Rocawear and Sean John. Where is the thought proocess in. "Oh I'm gonna wear the red and blue hat, with the red and blue polo, with my red and blue j's, my red boxers, with my rocawear jeand with the red and blue embroidery. AHH IMA BE k!llIN EM!!!" You'll look like a fu*king flag. Only old men and toddlers(they wouldn't if they could dress themselves) dress like that.
 6 years ago '11        #44
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 ImInHerMouth said:
If you're still mattching I'm gocess in. "Oh I'm gonna wear the red and blue hat, with the red and blue polo, with my red and blue j's, my red boxers, with my rocawear jeand with the red and blue embroidery. AHH IMA BE k!llIN EM!!!" You'll look like a fu*king flag. Only old men and toddlers(they wouldn't if they could dress themselves) dress like that.
son stop it....just stop

its a bad thing to match now? i guess im the lamest n*gga ever then if the new trend is to not match
 6 years ago '11        #45
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RLRugby said:
u didnt answer my question

and please dont fu*king lie

u know u have never even tried them on or touched them

if the jeans are out of ya price range thats cool

im not saying u broke but its a reason ppl buy old navy belts vs gucci belts

its a reason ppl buy aeropostle polos and american eagle polos vs polo and rugby

some ppl dont believe in that
Right. Cause I know no one with True Religions. Is this your defense? It's fu*king weak acting like Trues are high couture

I've touched them(smfh this guy)I never bought them because I actually have a brain and kno good denim so I wasn't gonna spend anything on those when you can get Unbrandeds, which are $78 and better quality denim, or APCs which are a better starter denim.
 6 years ago '11        #46
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
i go to college for business kid lol...n*ggas ain't trying to come in dressed like Cap'N Crunch there. but coming up, the n*ggas not matching were the cornballs. i ain't hating on ya game, i did stupid sh*t when i was younger, it's just crazy to me how n*ggas bragging about not matching now. feel like one of them old heads who used to spit to me what lame sh*t was hot back in their day
 6 years ago '11        #47
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 JAY THE GOAT said:
son stop it....just stop

its a bad thing to match now? i guess im the lamest n*gga ever then if the new trend is to not match
at least I ain't the only one, damn these 90s babies are crazy
 6 years ago '05        #48
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
lol at arguing about matching... now n*ggas gotta figure out how to not match properly? the fu*k? Matching is fine... just can't be over doin it.....
 6 years ago '11        #49
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RLRugby said:
i never dress like that n*gga

i make my sh*t compliment each other

nevermind
Complimentary colors are different. That's good. Thoughtful color coordination is good.

JAY THE GOAT said:
son stop it....just stop

Look above.
 6 years ago '04        #50
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 wjcorner said:
i go to college for business kid lol...n*ggas ain't trying to come in dressed like Cap'N Crunch there. but coming up, the n*ggas not matching were the cornballs. i ain't hating on ya game, i did stupid sh*t when i was younger, it's just crazy to me how n*ggas bragging about not matching now. feel like one of them old heads who used to spit to me what lame sh*t was hot back in their day
Thats how these young n*ggas are. I saw a dude today with a checkered shirt, cut off jean shorts, some brown boots, and one of those lil a.ss hats (forget the name) that cats wear. He'd never match his sh*t up, he's too styliiiiiiiish.
 6 years ago '11        #51
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 wjcorner said:
If you gotta try not to match, you're not doing it right. It's whatever tho. There's a difference between matching and mismatching clothes. If you're dressing like a haitian refugee with all sorts of colors that's a no-no. But if you're dressing like a flag or furniture it's just as bad nowadays. And you're in college, so I'm a.ssuming you're under 25. So stop the kid talk.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Bundles 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$1,534 | Props total: 222 222

Thoughts...
 6 years ago '11        #53
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
Thats how these young n*ggas are. I saw a dude today with a checkered shirt, cut off jean shorts, some brown boots, and one of those lil a.ss hats (forget the name) that cats wear. He'd never match his sh*t up, he's too styliiiiiiiish.
 6 years ago '11        #54
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RLRugby said:
your lying slime

u never tried on trues lol

if u like APC denim then do ya thing son

i could care less about the quality of denim to be honest

i like trues and i like levis

it is what it is

trues >>>>>>>>>> apc
Firts off stop saying slime. Cause with your style you are not from NY and just cause you just started fu*king wit Vado and added a new word to your lame n*gga vocab means you have the right to say it. I never said I tried them on. What part of they're sh*t quality denim do you not understand? You're lying to yourself if you think that Trues even compete with APC. Gimme your address and I'll go to the goodwill and try to find you some red monkeys to rock too. Since you seem to like that sh*t. Don't even worry about it, it's on me.
 6 years ago '11        #55
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bundles said:

Thoughts...
Thank you!!! I know most of the n*ggas on Boxden is 30(y'all should really be doin somethin else) but goddamn!!!
 6 years ago '11        #56
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RLRugby said:
u wrong

n*ggas in ny was throwing on rugby way b4 vado popped off

i have family out there

my cuzzo came back with rugby

n*gga introduced me to that sh*t

i hated the punter at first

it wasnt until he told me that u could customize ya fit with patches.....that i started to freak rugby

being in the club when a 2 n*ggas got ya outfit on<<<<<<<<<<<

thats why rugby is so dope...u can create ya own sh*t

alot of ppl dont even know that
your credibility is out the window
 10-25-2011, 11:41 PM         #57
iĞrop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
shirt is fire if you a Asher Roth lookin type n*gga with no sense of what looks good...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
n*ggas worship this Polo sh*t...

n*gga that sh*t was hot back in 90's, when the gear was actually marketed toward minorities a bit....don't get me wrong if you been collecting the sh*t since then and all that and is really into the lifestyle and culture and share Ralph's vision, yada, yada, yada do you...

...but all you young n*ggas that is just now jumpin on the bandwagon look silly... like the late muthafu*kas to the dope a.ss party, tryin in vain to pump somethin out that keg that got ran thru hours earlier, drinkin stale a.ss beer swearin to god you havin a dope a.ss time..

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-26-2011 at 12:48 AM..
 10-26-2011, 02:00 AM         #59
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RL sh*t is hot if you want to look like a 5 year old who is still dressed by his middle class mommy
 6 years ago '11        #60
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago