Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2011, 12:04 AM         #341
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Pollard got a flag for that hit Wtf?!
yea, the league and the refs got that one WRONG
 10-25-2011, 12:04 AM         #342
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
our defense tonight was beautiful
 10-25-2011, 12:08 AM         #343
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN missing the point that Jacksonville's defense is top 5 in the league. People were all hyped up on Raven's D (which did it's job obviously and shut down the Jag's sh*tty offense but MJD STILL got 100 yards) but the Jaguars defense just proved it's top 5 in the league. Let's be real.
 7 years ago '10        #344
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
Flacco worst qb to ever put on cleats
 10-25-2011, 12:48 AM         #345
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jacksonville made r*peslistburger look like that in the 2nd half before this game too. They didn't have Derek Cox either (best CB on the team.)
 7 years ago '04        #346
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,079 | Props total: 23221 23221
Sanchez >>> Flacco
 7 years ago '04        #347
refuze 343 heat pts343
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 21187 21187
Flacco you bum a.ss n*gga, I wanted to r*pe my opponent in fantasy football and you gave me some sh*tty a.ss points.
 7 years ago '08        #348
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Can the Jaguars defense get a hell yea? ohhh yea yaaaaowa

Yo, Ray Ray... It was personal homie

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 10-25-2011 at 02:14 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #349
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,139 | Props total: 5946 5946
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Can the Jaguars defense get a hell yea? ohhh yea yaaaaowa

Yo, Ray Ray... It was personal homie
i almost shed a tear @ my lunchbreak... THe D, the kicker, and mojo held it down.....

but @ Gabbert not being able to get us in the inzone once.... and @ the offensive playcalling.... ravens where stacking the fukk out of the box, but instead of passing they rushed jones-drew back to back... no wonder why he's beat up come the end of season
 7 years ago '07        #350
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
pathetic loss for the ravens
 7 years ago '04        #351
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Damn Baltimore. The Jaggies though?
 7 years ago '04        #352
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 K1Entertainment said:
Flacco better get k!lled by the media as much as that other QB who lead his team to a 18-15 victory being the only team to ever come back from a 14 point or more deficit to win the game in OT with less than 3 minutes left....

especially considering Flacco has been inaccurate ALL SEASON.

lets not forget about Gabbert who looked horrible tonight.
Damn you way too proud of that stat. What the fu*k does Tebow even have to do with any of this? Your boyfriend Tebow probably doesn't know you. Hop off immediately.
 7 years ago '09        #353
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$54,012 | Props total: 35421 35421
 JimDinO77 said:
i almost shed a tear @ my lunchbreak... THe D, the kicker, and mojo held it down.....

but @ Gabbert not being able to get us in the inzone once.... and @ the offensive playcalling.... ravens where stacking the fukk out of the box, but instead of passing they rushed jones-drew back to back... no wonder why he's beat up come the end of season
Gabbert had a touchdown pass that one of your receivers dropped.
 7 years ago '06        #354
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 JimDinO77 said:

Gabbert played a great game all things considered. He didnt fu*k up once which is saying something when you face a D as great as Baltimores and he should have had a TD pass but Mercedes Lewis dropped it wide open in the back of the endzone. Kid showed a lot tonight and he doesnt really have any playmakers to throw to.

Flacco didnt play great but when your Wideouts arent getting separation there is nothing you can do. They need a healthy Lee Evans to be considered an SB contender.
 7 years ago '10        #355
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,356 | Props total: 12333 12333
 eLLz said:
Gabbert played a great game all things considered. He didnt fu*k up once which is saying something when you face a D as great as Baltimores and he should have had a TD pass but Mercedes Lewis dropped it wide open in the back of the endzone. Kid showed a lot tonight and he doesnt really have any playmakers to throw to.

Flacco didnt play great but when your Wideouts arent getting separation there is nothing you can do. They need a healthy Lee Evans to be considered an SB contender.
:lachen001:No the fu*k he didn't.Dude was terrible last night right along with Flacco...
 7 years ago '09        #356
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$54,012 | Props total: 35421 35421
 Blkboipurp said:
:lachen001:No the fu*k he didn't.Dude was terrible last night right along with Flacco...
A rookie with nobody to throw to, versus the Baltimore Ravens defense? We saw how they chewed up sanchez, but blaine had no turnovers. His RB fumbled like 5 times too. The wr even dropped a td-pass. c'mon son, blaine didn't put up no brady numbers but he did enough to make sure he didn't lose his team the game. Flacco can't say that, he lost his team the game, he should have just kept giving the ball to ray because he can't do sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #357
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,356 | Props total: 12333 12333
 TriniSoldier said:
A rookie with nobody to throw to, versus the Baltimore Ravens defense? We saw how they chewed up sanchez, but blaine had no turnovers. His RB fumbled like 5 times too. The wr even dropped a td-pass. c'mon son, blaine didn't put up no brady numbers but he did enough to make sure he didn't lose his team the game. Flacco can't say that, he lost his team the game, he should have just kept giving the ball to ray because he can't do sh*t.
I understand he's a rookie and his recievers are suspect but don't act like dude wasn't off with some of his throws because I watched that game and he was.Dude as 9 for 20 with 93 yards

Now he wasn't as bad as Flacco but he was pretty bad.

As far as them chewing up Sanchez any QB would have got chewed up with that O-line full of backups.
 7 years ago '06        #358
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Blkboipurp said:
Dude has no weapons. Mercedes Lewis straight fell the fu*k off from last season and dropped an easy TD. When you factor in his lack of playmakers + ravens D he played good, maybe great is a little too much props but he didn't turn the ball over and that's most important in his spot.
 7 years ago '09        #359
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 827 827
Damn that game was painful to watch, offense was fu*king horrible last night, DAMN

I'm still gonna ride with my team but I'm very disappointed this morning...
 7 years ago '07        #360
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,429 | Props total: 591 591
flacco is straight up trash. ravens will never win the superbowl with him as their QB.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
1 day ago