Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2011, 12:55 AM         #341
Feliciano7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jaguars defense holding it down, but the offense needs to step up!!
 10-25-2011, 01:04 AM         #342
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Pollard got a flag for that hit Wtf?!
yea, the league and the refs got that one WRONG
 10-25-2011, 01:04 AM         #343
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
our defense tonight was beautiful
 10-25-2011, 01:08 AM         #344
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN missing the point that Jacksonville's defense is top 5 in the league. People were all hyped up on Raven's D (which did it's job obviously and shut down the Jag's sh*tty offense but MJD STILL got 100 yards) but the Jaguars defense just proved it's top 5 in the league. Let's be real.
 6 years ago '10        #345
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
Flacco worst qb to ever put on cleats
 10-25-2011, 01:48 AM         #346
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jacksonville made r*peslistburger look like that in the 2nd half before this game too. They didn't have Derek Cox either (best CB on the team.)
 6 years ago '04        #347
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,066 | Props total: 19925 19925
Sanchez >>> Flacco
 6 years ago '04        #348
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
Flacco you bum a.ss n*gga, I wanted to r*pe my opponent in fantasy football and you gave me some sh*tty a.ss points.
 6 years ago '08        #349
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
Can the Jaguars defense get a hell yea? ohhh yea yaaaaowa

Yo, Ray Ray... It was personal homie

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 10-25-2011 at 03:14 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #350
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Can the Jaguars defense get a hell yea? ohhh yea yaaaaowa

Yo, Ray Ray... It was personal homie
i almost shed a tear @ my lunchbreak... THe D, the kicker, and mojo held it down.....

but @ Gabbert not being able to get us in the inzone once.... and @ the offensive playcalling.... ravens where stacking the fukk out of the box, but instead of passing they rushed jones-drew back to back... no wonder why he's beat up come the end of season
 6 years ago '07        #351
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
pathetic loss for the ravens
 6 years ago '04        #352
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Damn Baltimore. The Jaggies though?
 6 years ago '04        #353
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 K1Entertainment said:
Flacco better get k!lled by the media as much as that other QB who lead his team to a 18-15 victory being the only team to ever come back from a 14 point or more deficit to win the game in OT with less than 3 minutes left....

especially considering Flacco has been inaccurate ALL SEASON.

lets not forget about Gabbert who looked horrible tonight.
Damn you way too proud of that stat. What the fu*k does Tebow even have to do with any of this? Your boyfriend Tebow probably doesn't know you. Hop off immediately.
 6 years ago '09        #354
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
 JimDinO77 said:
i almost shed a tear @ my lunchbreak... THe D, the kicker, and mojo held it down.....

but @ Gabbert not being able to get us in the inzone once.... and @ the offensive playcalling.... ravens where stacking the fukk out of the box, but instead of passing they rushed jones-drew back to back... no wonder why he's beat up come the end of season
Gabbert had a touchdown pass that one of your receivers dropped.
 6 years ago '06        #355
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 JimDinO77 said:

Gabbert played a great game all things considered. He didnt fu*k up once which is saying something when you face a D as great as Baltimores and he should have had a TD pass but Mercedes Lewis dropped it wide open in the back of the endzone. Kid showed a lot tonight and he doesnt really have any playmakers to throw to.

Flacco didnt play great but when your Wideouts arent getting separation there is nothing you can do. They need a healthy Lee Evans to be considered an SB contender.
 6 years ago '10        #356
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660
 eLLz said:
Gabbert played a great game all things considered. He didnt fu*k up once which is saying something when you face a D as great as Baltimores and he should have had a TD pass but Mercedes Lewis dropped it wide open in the back of the endzone. Kid showed a lot tonight and he doesnt really have any playmakers to throw to.

Flacco didnt play great but when your Wideouts arent getting separation there is nothing you can do. They need a healthy Lee Evans to be considered an SB contender.
:lachen001:No the fu*k he didn't.Dude was terrible last night right along with Flacco...
 6 years ago '09        #357
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
 Blkboipurp said:
:lachen001:No the fu*k he didn't.Dude was terrible last night right along with Flacco...
A rookie with nobody to throw to, versus the Baltimore Ravens defense? We saw how they chewed up sanchez, but blaine had no turnovers. His RB fumbled like 5 times too. The wr even dropped a td-pass. c'mon son, blaine didn't put up no brady numbers but he did enough to make sure he didn't lose his team the game. Flacco can't say that, he lost his team the game, he should have just kept giving the ball to ray because he can't do sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #358
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660
 TriniSoldier said:
A rookie with nobody to throw to, versus the Baltimore Ravens defense? We saw how they chewed up sanchez, but blaine had no turnovers. His RB fumbled like 5 times too. The wr even dropped a td-pass. c'mon son, blaine didn't put up no brady numbers but he did enough to make sure he didn't lose his team the game. Flacco can't say that, he lost his team the game, he should have just kept giving the ball to ray because he can't do sh*t.
I understand he's a rookie and his recievers are suspect but don't act like dude wasn't off with some of his throws because I watched that game and he was.Dude as 9 for 20 with 93 yards

Now he wasn't as bad as Flacco but he was pretty bad.

As far as them chewing up Sanchez any QB would have got chewed up with that O-line full of backups.
 6 years ago '06        #359
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Blkboipurp said:
Dude has no weapons. Mercedes Lewis straight fell the fu*k off from last season and dropped an easy TD. When you factor in his lack of playmakers + ravens D he played good, maybe great is a little too much props but he didn't turn the ball over and that's most important in his spot.
 6 years ago '09        #360
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
Damn that game was painful to watch, offense was fu*king horrible last night, DAMN

I'm still gonna ride with my team but I'm very disappointed this morning...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy