Tyler, The Creator 'Almost Cried' At Lil Wayne's Compliments/ Wants To Produce For Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Da Drought 3 was trash when it dropped, and it is now. The more wack sh*t Wayne drops, the more everybody hypes up his old garbage. Tha Block Is Hot and Lights Out were considered good by his fans. 500 Degreez was released, and everybody agreed that he dropped the ball. He redeems himself with Tha Carter and Tha Carter II. This is where the d!ckriding got out of hand. Most Wayne fans thought Da Drought 3 was garbage and not up to par with Da Drought and Da Drought 2 when it came out. Now all of a sudden it's a hot mixtape. He released that garbage a.ss Tha Carter 3, and everybody knew it was garbage. The first two Tha Carter albums blow that sh*t out of the water. The original Tha Carter 3 tracks are waaay better. Then he dropped that horrible Rebirth album. That sh*t was so terrible that Tha Carter 3 is now considered a decent album. How the fu*k is that? I don't know. I'm Not a Human Being was supbar, then Rebirth got excused for being an "experimental' album. You see the trend here? I'm Sorry for the Wait... Pathetic. n*gga needs to apologize again. I threw Tha Carter 4 out on the freeway. When he puts out his next weed plate, fans will make IS4TW and TC4 out to be the hottest sh*t ever created. Watch.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 10-24-2011 at 10:56 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #22
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Bedewe22 said:
Da Drought 3 was trash when it dropped, and it is now. The more wack sh*t Wayne drops, the more everybody hypes up his old garbage. Tha Block Is Hot and Lights Out were considered good by his fans. 500 Degreez was released, and everybody agreed that he dropped the ball. He redeems himself with Tha Carter and Tha Carter II. This is where the d!ckriding got out of hand. Most Wayne fans thought Da Drought 3 was garbage and not up to par with Da Drought and Da Drought 2 when it came out. Now all of a sudden it's a hot mixtape. He released that garbage a.ss Tha Carter 3, and everybody knew it was garbage. The first two Tha Carter albums blow that sh*t out of the water. The original Tha Carter 3 tracks are waaay better. Then he dropped that horrible Rebirth album. That sh*t was so terrible that Tha Carter 3 is now considered a decent album. How the fu*k is that? I don't know. I'm Not a Human Being was supbar, then Rebirth got excused for being an "experimental' album. You see the trend here? I'm Sorry for the Wait... Pathetic. n*gga needs to apologize again. I threw Tha Carter 4 out on the freeway. When he puts out his next weed plate, fans will make IS4TW and TC4 out to be the hottest sh*t ever created. Watch.
fu*k is this?

Ever heard of paragraphs?
 10-24-2011, 10:56 PM         #23
bLkZaChMoRRiS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne took his breath away lol homo
 6 years ago '11        #24
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9859 9859
 Bedewe22 said:
QFT
 6 years ago '04        #25
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Space 2020 said:
fu*k is this?

Ever heard of paragraphs?
It all deals with the same idea.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
What a soft b*tch
 6 years ago '05        #27
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Not a rabid fan of Odd Future but I respect his grind..That interview he did with Nas made me gain a lil more respect for him seeing as he is a student of the game a lil bit...
 6 years ago '05        #28
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Bedewe22 said:
you got a point somewhat as far as the era where the d*ck riding began(pause) but The drought 3 and Carter 3 were okay to me and this is coming from someone who isn't even a weezy fan...
 6 years ago '08        #29
flix02 2055 heat pts2055 OP
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga hate Wayne and they definitely hate Tyler too

now they aint even sure where to direct most of they venom wit this one
 6 years ago '05        #30
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,975 | Props total: 1001 1001
 Bedewe22 said:
You actually named most of his good albums, except for s4tw and tc4... Wayne dropped 32456443 mixtapes between 500 degrees and carter 3.... (Suffix, dedication 1&2, numerous aquad up tapes) Wayne got carried away with that Rock sh*t on Rebirth, and lets not forget how No Ceilings was dope....
 6 years ago '05        #31
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
dude trys to do horrorcore and act scary in his songs in real life hes soft
 6 years ago '05        #32
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
I don't even know who the hell this dude is nor do i care.......

and wayne....well.....he's just an overrated wack a.ss hip POP artist.....

damnnn....rap/hip hop has really gone to sh*tttt
 10-25-2011, 01:13 AM         #33
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
people don't even know
 6 years ago '04        #34
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
didnt wayne wear leopard leggins, i guess weirdos dig weirdos
 6 years ago '05        #35
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 5663 5663
 zogby said:
comedic value,i think the humor goes over your head,of course is soft in real life
 6 years ago '07        #36
ynfante11 3 heat pts
space
space
$499 | Props total: 11 11
 zogby said:
he doesnt make horrorcore listen deeper into the music before you put it in a box~
 6 years ago '07        #37
ynfante11 3 heat pts
space
space
$499 | Props total: 11 11
<--- OF Stan

6 years ago '04        #38
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
Sounded like he said Lil Wayne almost cried at how emotional Tylers mom was but what do I know.
 6 years ago '11        #39
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 161 161
i wish a some "overrated f*ggot" like my sh*t. that's actually overlooked.
 10-25-2011, 06:49 AM         #40
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k tyler.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy