Detriot Lions vs Denver Broncos (Week 8)

most viewed right now
 63
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will win this game?
Lions will win, the Broncos suck 31 70.45%
Bronco's will win with the upset 9 20.45%
Both these teams are ass fuck em 4 9.09%
Voters: 44. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 katalist said:
Avy bet for a week?
im down. I will rock a Lord Tebow for a week if we lose...

Got something special for you though seeing as how we are gonna win
 6 years ago '04        #22
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 590 590
No disrespect to the almighty Megatron but..i think he has a challenge this week:


[pic - click to view]



Should be VERY interesting matchup regardless


Last edited by JacmanPones; 10-27-2011 at 10:04 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #23
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$18,393 | Props total: 8039 8039
 YoungNade said:
No disrespect to the almighty Megatron but..i think he has a challenge this week:


[pic - click to view]



Should be VERY interesting matchup regardless
 10-27-2011, 11:07 AM         #24
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people been sleepin on champ....me included i thought he was retired
 6 years ago '05        #25
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Veno da Don said:
im down. I will rock a Lord Tebow for a week if we lose...

Got something special for you though seeing as how we are gonna win
Good, we need some hilarious avy's being rocked around the sports section more, some of the ones last year had me dying
 6 years ago '05        #26
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 SmooveDude said:
people been sleepin on champ....me included i thought he was retired
I was just about to post a thread saying hes had a very very underrated year. Some might disagree with me but I think this is one of Champs better years for us. Our record might not show that but I even remember some announcers saying some what the same thing, that if Champ and Dawkins were on a bigger market team they would be getting a ton more credit for the job they've done so far this year at the age they are both at.

Decker, Dj Williams, Champ, Dawkins, Mcgahee and Miller have played pretty well so far this year. Tebow to the last game in that 4th quarter was huge.

Hope we can improve our wins a bit more this year as it hasnt been that great of a year, but those players there I mentioned have really showed me some good thigns so far this year.

Whats the deal with yall injuries for this week? I heard Stafford might be out and someone else, whats the latest?


Last edited by katalist; 10-27-2011 at 05:37 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #27
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
added the NFL.com preview to the front
 6 years ago '04        #28
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Stafford is playing participated in a full practice today looks fine.

Best is Doubtful, he probably won't play.
 6 years ago '06        #29
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
yeah, Stafford is a gamer... figured he'd try and play...

this will be Mathew's first trip to Denver no?

I dunno... something is telling me we got a chance here..
 6 years ago '05        #30
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Veno da Don said:
Stafford is playing participated in a full practice today looks fine.

Best is Doubtful, he probably won't play.
Good stuff, hope Stafford plays.
Should be a good game (I hope we give yall a good game).




















Never know with Lord Tebow though after that comeback win
 6 years ago '09        #31
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
dont look past Maurice Morris and Keiland Williams in the backfield. They could and should have an impact this game especially if Stafford doesn't play.
 6 years ago '05        #32
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 NO RELIGION said:
count me in on that avy bet
You in pimp
Nice to see Lions fans taking an avy bet against the lowly Broncos, some people be acting like if your a fan of a team with a bad record you cant do no avy bets
 6 years ago '04        #33
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
 katalist said:
I was just about to post a thread saying hes had a very very underrated year. Some might disagree with me but I think this is one of Champs better years for us. Our record might not show that but I even remember some announcers saying some what the same thing, that if Champ and Dawkins were on a bigger market team they would be getting a ton more credit for the job they've done so far this year at the age they are both at.

Decker, Dj Williams, Champ, Dawkins, Mcgahee and Miller have played pretty well so far this year. Tebow to the last game in that 4th quarter was huge.

Hope we can improve our wins a bit more this year as it hasnt been that great of a year, but those players there I mentioned have really showed me some good thigns so far this year.

Whats the deal with yall injuries for this week? I heard Stafford might be out and someone else, whats the latest?
what Dawkins been doing?
 6 years ago '04        #34
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I'm in if its like the old school avy bets Lions win Broncos fans have to rock something Lions related, if Broncos win Lions fans get something Bronco related.

I got respect for the Lions I got family who are big Lions fans including my oldest bro. I been waiting for this game. Last time we played it wasn't good Shaun Rogers sh*tted on us and stiff armed the fu*k out of Selvin Young on that Cutler pick six after that I think Cutler got hurt and didn't return to the game (surprise lol). This time will be different.

 Kadroan said:
what Dawkins been doing?
I am amazed by Dawkins hes been a machine this year, no regard for his body just flies into people making tackle after tackle, hard hitting beast and hasn't looked terrible in coverage either. Blitzing him a lot this year too.

 0ddJoB said:
champ vs. megatron


[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:

GOAT vs Future GOAT :agreement6:


Last edited by K1; 10-28-2011 at 08:10 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #35
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I'll get in on the AVY Bet too, Tebow is gonna have the crowd going crazy, game should be fun

Suh vs Tebow
Calvin vs Champ

 6 years ago '04        #36
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
MillerLite40 Von Miller - Twitter
#tebowing y'all step ya game up!! #teamtebow yfrog.com/nxaz2ivj

[pic - click to view]



Von Miller Tebowing lmao

nice to see the team is embracing it


Last edited by K1; 10-28-2011 at 01:37 PM..
 10-28-2011, 01:58 PM         #37
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, can't even use the Lions correct helmet in the first post?
 6 years ago '05        #38
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 0ddJoB said:
champ vs. megatron


[pic - click to view]

Should be a hell of a matchup
 6 years ago '05        #39
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 SteveSS said:
Damn, can't even use the Lions correct helmet in the first post?
My bad I just typed in Detriot Lions in at google and posted one of the first ones I saw
 6 years ago '05        #40
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 TheMagicMan said:
I'll get in on the AVY Bet too, Tebow is gonna have the crowd going crazy, game should be fun

Suh vs Tebow
Calvin vs Champ


Any other BRoncos fans want in on the Avy bet? We got 3 Lions fans and one Broncos fan in on it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy