Oct 24 - Khadafy's final humiliation: Rebel fighters sodomized despot with combat knife

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,840 | Props total: 6011 6011
boxden has to be the most retarded and confused site ive ever been to. before this dude was dead yall were cheering for libya. now that hes gone your acting like we lost an international hero. there was a reason his entire country wanted him dead and out of power. use your brains for christs sakes.
 6 years ago '04        #122
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 minimafia_aj said:
CAPS LOCK MAKES MY POINT STRONGER!
oh wait no it doesn't.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Did that look like NATO punching him in the face and sh*t? Rebels k!lled him, not NATO.

If you really did research him I find it very hard to believe you couldn't find anything negative.

this is absurd considering their population size and the amount of money they bring in.

what a great guy and thats not even mentioning the Lockerbie bombing.

now with all that said, dude shouldn't have been done like he was. He should of gotten a trial, but this guy was personally responsible for murdering sh*tloads of people. Not to justify how they k!lled him, but if I was Libyan and lived there and he was responsible for the death of someone in my family. I'd prob be acting irrational also.
. The United States Government enslaved my ancestors for over 250 years, and then gave us Jim Crow laws, and we had to die hard deaths just to get freedom "equal rights" 50 years ago, and then also infiltrated our inner city communities with crack cocaine...and locks up at alarming rates, african americans in the prison system in the name of the war on drugs....unfair education, no ownership of business or anything etc....

Let's see, how many innocent people are k!lled during all of our military operations all over the world EVERYDAY??? Obama is k!lling innocent people every damn day (while justified to us) but you get the rift....

In totality, the US probably does more innocent k!lling than ANY of these so called "dictators".

And a lot of what you posted is propoganda. Not all of it is true regarding Gaddafi and doesn't tell the entire story..For instance, Gadaffi ordered the Lockabie bombings in retalitation for the US k!lling his troops and shooting down boats. The US also k!lled his 2 year old fu*king daughter in an air strike and Reagan was trying to k!ll him so I'm pretty sure there is some bad blood there..Nothing is justified, I'm just saying we have to look at all the facts. So it just shows how the US can do whatever the fu*k they want and let someone retaliate and their a bad guy lol.

As far as the unemployment rate, how can you say that unemployment rate is absurb just based on the money they bring in? The Oil sector doesn't produce that many jobs. The country just recently had it's trade restrictions lifted with the US and Europe which affected the amount of jobs there and economic growth. The economy there was seeing lots of growth and they were investing. That economy was going to be major. Let the western media brainwash you if you want....
 6 years ago '07        #123
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 VerballyAbusive said:
. The United States Government enslaved my ancestors for over 250 years, and then gave us Jim Crow laws, and we had to die hard deaths just to get freedom "equal rights" 50 years ago, and then also infiltrated our inner city communities with crack cocaine...and locks up at alarming rates, african americans in the prison system in the name of the war on drugs....unfair education, no ownership of business or anything etc....

Let's see, how many innocent people are k!lled during all of our military operations all over the world EVERYDAY??? Obama is k!lling innocent people every damn day (while justified to us) but you get the rift....

In totality, the US probably does more innocent k!lling than ANY of these so called "dictators".

And a lot of what you posted is propoganda. Not all of it is true regarding Gaddafi and doesn't tell the entire story..For instance, Gadaffi ordered the Lockabie bombings in retalitation for the US k!lling his troops and shooting down boats. The US also k!lled his 2 year old fu*king daughter in an air strike and Reagan was trying to k!ll him so I'm pretty sure there is some bad blood there..Nothing is justified, I'm just saying we have to look at all the facts. So it just shows how the US can do whatever the fu*k they want and let someone retaliate and their a bad guy lol.

As far as the unemployment rate, how can you say that unemployment rate is absurb just based on the money they bring in? The Oil sector doesn't produce that many jobs. The country just recently had it's trade restrictions lifted with the US and Europe which affected the amount of jobs there and economic growth. The economy there was seeing lots of growth and they were investing. That economy was going to be major. Let the western media brainwash you if you want....
The U.S. Gov has its issues yes, but this has nothing to do with the US Gov. This thread isn't about the US Gov. Its about Ghaddafi and all you people painting him to be some great hero who loved his people. Yet oppressed them beyond imagine. One of his first acts after taking power was abolishing their constitution. You got kids starving in his country and people having to go to neighboring countries to get medical treatment, all the while the Gadaffi family is paying Beyonce a million dollars to sing put a ring on it for him and his buddies. Yeah what a great leader who cared for his people.

This guy sponsored terrorism. He funded the IRA as well as a bunch of other Terrorist organizations. If you didn't notice, it wasn't Americans or hell it wasn't even NATO forces who were hitting him and sh*t. It was his own people, but the U.S. is to blame for framing him to be some bad guy when hes not? Wouldn't his own people know more than us? They asked for help, Gadaffi himself said he was gonna go into Benghazi and "kill the rats(aka his own people)". And you have your facts wrong, he never said the lockerbie bombing was in retaliation for the boat incident you alluded too. His adopted daughter died as a retaliation from the U.S for the 1986 Berlin discotheque bombing. Which was a club frequented by U.S Soldiers. k!lled 2 Americans I believe and injured around 220-230.

Also some facts from the revolution
The Libyan government employed snipers, artillery, helicopter gunships, warplanes, anti-aircraft weaponry, and warships against demonstrations and funeral processions. Security forces and foreign mercenaries repeatedly used firearms, including a.ssault rifles and machine guns, as well as knives against protesters.
Amnesty International also reported that security forces targeted paramedics helping injured protesters.[138] In multiple incidents, Gaddafi's forces were documented using ambulances in their attacks. Injured demonstrators were sometimes denied access to hospitals and ambulance transport. The government also banned giving blood transfusions to people who had taken part in the demonstrations.Security forces, including members of Gaddafi's Revolutionary Committees, stormed hospitals and removed the dead. Injured protesters were either summarily executed or had their oxygen masks, IV drips, and wires connected to the monitors removed. The dead and injured were piled into vehicles and taken away, possibly for cremation.Doctors were prevented from documenting the numbers of dead and wounded, but an orderly in a Tripoli hospital morgue estimated to the BBC that 600–700 protesters were k!lled in Green Square in Tripoli on 20 February. The orderly claimed that ambulances brought in three or four corpses at a time, and that after the ice lockers were filled to capacity, bodies were placed on stretchers or the floor, and that "it was in the same at the other hospitals".
International Criminal Court chief prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo estimated that 500–700 people were k!lled by security forces in February 2011, before the rebels took up arms. According to Moreno-Ocampo, "shooting at protesters was systematic"
oh and as far as your "thats all propaganda" claim
After the uprising began, Libyan students studying in the United States received phone calls from the Libyan embassy, instructing them to participate in pro-Gaddafi rallies. They were threatened with losing their government-funded scholarships if they refused. Gaddafi's ambassador denied the reports. A campaign in Serbia has organized people to spread pro-Gaddafi messages on the Internet.

Gaddafi's men organized tours for foreign journalists in Tripoli. The Economist correspondent in Tripoli noted "The picture presented by the regime often falls apart, fast. Coffins at funerals have sometimes turned out to be empty. bombing sites are recycled. An injured seven-year-old in a hospital was the victim of a car crash, according to a note passed on surreptitiously by a nurse. Journalists who point out such blatant massaging of facts are harangued in the hotel corridors."
The Guardian described journalism in Gaddafi's Libya as "North Korea with palm trees". Journalist were not allowed to go anywhere, or talk to anyone, without authorization from Gaddafi's officials who always followed them. Journalists who didn't report events the way Gaddafi's officials instructed faced problems and sudden deportations.
So yeah im done with this convo. Dude was an as*hole period. Now the way he was k!lled was inhumane and it shouldn't have happened like that. But I'm not gonna pretend he was some great guy. Its pretty telling that the people who did this to him, where his own people.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-25-2011 at 08:40 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #124
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
i've noticed arab men display a lot of sociopathic and evil behavior. i know they all aren't like this but sh*t like this doesn't help soften their image.

i lived with a moroccan dude and he was completely fu*ked in his head and weird as sh*t and was always lying. i just don't get some of these people.
 6 years ago '06        #125
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
sh*t vicious, i wanna see the video
 10-25-2011, 09:15 AM         #126
mas22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't get why anyone would be upset over the death of such a fu*ked up dictator.
 6 years ago '04        #127
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
wah wah wah wah cry me a river f*ggot.. whats this have to do with gadahfi .. so what your saying two wrong should make a right you clown? he got rightful and a justice filled with karma right there in the libyan streets... u mad?
Nah, what I'm saying, if your stupid a.ss had any type of comprehension skills, is that our government is no better than Gaddafi you scum bag. And also, have the sh*t we said about the man are exegerrations and untruthful..

Any leader can be made out to look like a evil dictator when the media wants them to.
 6 years ago '04        #128
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,391 | Props total: 3856 3856
crazy
 10-25-2011, 09:41 AM         #129
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spell his name right if your going to make a post about him. SMH
 6 years ago '04        #130
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
wtf gaddafi isnt black you fool hes an arab and he didnt give a fu*k about black people he was having the immigrant somalis and ethiopians murdered
Nah, Gaddafi liked black people:

EconomyLibya enjoys large natural resources,[74] which Gaddafi utilized to help develop the country. Under Gaddafi's jamahiriya direct democracy system,[75] the country's literacy rate rose from 10% to 90%, life expectancy rose from 57 to 77 years, equal rights were established for women and black people, employment opportunities were established for migrant workers, and welfare systems were introduced that allowed access to free education, free healthcare, and financial a.ssistance for housing. The Great Manmade River was also built to allow free access to fresh water across large parts of the country.[76] In addition, financial support was provided for university scholarships and employment programs.[77] The country was developed without taking any foreign loans. As a result, Libya was debt-free under Gaddafi's regime.[15]

Focus on activities in AfricaMain article: United States of Africa
In 1998, Gaddafi turned his attention away from Arab nationalism. He eliminated a government office in charge of promoting pan-Arab ideas and told reporters "I had been crying slogans of Arab Unity and brandishing standard of Arab nationalism for 40 years, but it was not realised. That means that I was talking in the desert. I have no more time to lose talking with Arabs...I am returning back to realism...I now talk about Pan-Africanism and African Unity. The Arab world is finished...Africa is a paradise...and it is full of natural resources like water, uranium, cobalt, iron, manganese."[145] Gaddafi's state-run television networks switched from middle eastern soap operas to African themes involving slavery. The background of a unified Arab League that had been a staple of Libyan television for over two decades was replaced by a map of Africa. Gaddafi sported a map of Africa on his outfits from then forward. He also stated that, "I would like Libya to become a black country. Hence, I recommend to Libyan men to marry only black women and to Libyan women to marry black men
 6 years ago '04        #131
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
 rek0nize said:
Why would you bring up Jesus in this thread? Santa Clause next?
Jesus is actually real, Santa Clause is not..... DUMBASS LMFAO!!!
 6 years ago '04        #132
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
The U.S. Gov has its issues yes, but this has nothing to do with the US Gov. This thread isn't about the US Gov. Its about Ghaddafi and all you people painting him to be some great hero who loved his people. Yet oppressed them beyond imagine. One of his first acts after taking power was abolishing their constitution. You got kids starving in his country and people having to go to neighboring countries to get medical treatment, all the while the Gadaffi family is paying Beyonce a million dollars to sing put a ring on it for him and his buddies. Yeah what a great leader who cared for his people.

This guy sponsored terrorism. He funded the IRA as well as a bunch of other Terrorist organizations. If you didn't notice, it wasn't Americans or hell it wasn't even NATO forces who were hitting him and sh*t. It was his own people, but the U.S. is to blame for framing him to be some bad guy when hes not? Wouldn't his own people know more than us? They asked for help, Gadaffi himself said he was gonna go into Benghazi and "kill the rats(aka his own people)". And you have your facts wrong, he never said the lockerbie bombing was in retaliation for the boat incident you alluded too. His adopted daughter died as a retaliation from the U.S for the 1986 Berlin discotheque bombing. Which was a club frequented by U.S Soldiers. k!lled 2 Americans I believe and injured around 220-230.

Also some facts from the revolution

oh and as far as your "thats all propaganda" claim

So yeah im done with this convo. Dude was an as*hole period. Now the way he was k!lled was inhumane and it shouldn't have happened like that. But I'm not gonna pretend he was some great guy. Its pretty telling that the people who did this to him, where his own people.
I never said he was an angel. The point that I made pretty clear and I think which no one can agree with is that ALL GOVERNMENTS have their issues. Gaddafi did a LOT of good for his people but also had some flaws. He was entitled to his own political perspectives and positions just as we are. To him, the Unites States were probably the real terrorist. I don't think that Gaddafi was the "worst" president ever.

There are people in every country that dislike the current powers. There are people here in the united states that think our current government is the worst ever and would put a bullet in our politicians' head given the opportunity. There are thugs in every country. These rebels that went after Gaddafi were thugs. And after seeing how they act, can you blame him for calling them "rats"??? Those rebels are crazy....I also saw on the news yesterday where 65 Gaddafi supporters were found murdered. Hmmm, can you blame him?

And while he wasn't perfect, at least those Libyans had the opportunity to go to school for free on scholarship and not be in debt their entire lives even if they did get some threats to have to support their president. In the US, we just gonna be working slaves our whole lives with fu*ked up credit while student loan debt surpasses all other debts and jobs move over seas LMAO....Get the rift, there's evils in every country. Trade offs. Our media just wanted this guy out of power and is brainwashing the average citizen that he was just all bad and we are all good over here when that's not the case.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 10-25-2011 at 10:13 AM..
 10-25-2011, 11:07 AM         #133
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
fu*kin animals in those countries filled with dirt. I usually dislike ignorant comments but seeing this makes me want our country to just nuke that area and start over. Just level the damn place and call it a cleansing.
 10-25-2011, 11:35 AM         #134
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infamxus said:
how would u like it if u had a ruler that treated u and your ppl like sh*t for 40+ years. yeah they deserve to get nuked because they're finally free from the bullsh*t?

smh @ this fu*kin idiot...
Dude your basing your facts off of what you hear on fuking TV...Your the Idiot here!! Give me some fu*king research besides CNN and Foxnew Weak a.sses!!! because when you do your research you will know that this man did good things for his country and wanted more for his country but our WEAK a.ss GOVERNMENT WANTS EVERYTHING FOR THEMSELVES!!! The people who say he deserve this shyt I hope someone puts a bullet in your fu*king head no mercy!!! Since You Want To Say This Man Got What He Deserve..Bunch of Dudes with no commonsense. Prolly Never Picked Up A Book in your life but pr0n or Sports Magazines
 6 years ago '07        #135
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 slap73 said:
Dude your basing your facts off of what you hear on fuking TV...Your the Idiot here!! Give me some fu*king research besides CNN and Foxnew Weak a.sses!!! because when you do your research you will know that this man did good things for his country and wanted more for his country but our WEAK a.ss GOVERNMENT WANTS EVERYTHING FOR THEMSELVES!!! The people who say he deserve this shyt I hope someone puts a bullet in your fu*king head no mercy!!! Since You Want To Say This Man Got What He Deserve..Bunch of Dudes with no commonsense. Prolly Never Picked Up A Book in your life but pr0n or Sports Magazines
that sh*t always gets me.
 6 years ago '11        #136
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
DeseMhufkz iz strait up sociopaths--dat Libya knife r*pe sh.t is
..... harsh. Fhkng personal sh.t like that gotta be a comeback... And since gaddafi was about that life ...you can't count on mercy and decorum.
Escape plan n99a?? ...I'll have a James bond cyanide false tooth. What?...n99a my heart rate drop too quick I'll trigger a mini nuclear reaction. I betta not even sh.t funny--or it's a wrap
 10-25-2011, 01:04 PM         #137
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
that sh*t always gets me.
this dude right here.... man F that man I hate people who are followers most of these cats are in here going off what someone tells them. You know i'm telling the truth though...
 6 years ago '11        #138
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
At the comments , All i have to say is "No man is all bad!"
 6 years ago '04        #139
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
These so called "rebels" wanted to go after Gadhafi because he was a so called murderer and dictator and they go around and do the same thing? How can they want a democracy if these people doing the exact same thing to Gadhafi supporters??? HU?

And NATO k!lled over 50 people the day Gadhafi was captured yet...So I guess you should call Obama a murderer?

In its statement, Human Rights Watch said it additionally "found the remains of at least 95 people who had apparently died that day. The vast majority had apparently died in the f!ghting and NATO strikes prior to Gadhafi's capture, but between six and ten of the dead appear to have been executed at the site with gunshot wounds to the head and body," the activist group said.

The human rights group also claimed Monday that the bodies of 53 people, believed to be Gadhafi supporters, had been found in an abandoned Sirte hotel that was under the control of anti-Gadhafi f!ghters.
 6 years ago '07        #140
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2398 2398
An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

You can't f!ght violence with more violence. Great they took control of their country, I can't celebrate another man's death, no matter how sinister he was. I agree they probably needed to k!ll him after capturing him for all the crimes he's committed and the message it would send... but still, this is going too far. You can't f!ght for a righteous cause and then commit sodomy with a knife... it's that type of hypocrisy that holds us back as a species.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago