Oct 24 - Khadafy's final humiliation: Rebel fighters sodomized despot with combat knife

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
I mean, honestly...What did this man do so bad???????????????

I've researched and saw he did a lot of good but what were the specific bad acts that he did?
 6 years ago '11        #102
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 6 years ago '07        #103
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Storchaveli said:
fu*kin animals in those countries filled with dirt. I usually dislike ignorant comments but seeing this makes me want our country to just nuke that area and start over. Just level the damn place and call it a cleansing.
how would u like it if u had a ruler that treated u and your ppl like sh*t for 40+ years. yeah they deserve to get nuked because they're finally free from the bullsh*t?

smh @ this fu*kin idiot...
 6 years ago '06        #104
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,748 | Props total: 2955 2955
:applause:
 6 years ago '10        #105
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 VerballyAbusive said:

I've researched and saw he did a lot of good but what were the specific bad acts that he did?
He did good and bad from what I been reading a lot. Like a few said he tried to make Libya (and parts of Africa) a strong empowered country. The people their had a sh*t load of rights (not sure If that's the right word) such as healthcare, gave money to people who needed it for familys and job type reasons, and some other sh*t I can't think about on the top of my head. He did a lot of fu*ked up sh*t too though. I guess k!lling people who don't like everything that you're doing is a bad idea.

Taking notes from Da God Dictator Gaddafi for when I become dictator of a small european country.
 10-25-2011, 12:11 AM         #106
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slap73 said:
Exactly what did he do? @ people who watch MSM and let them be the judge for you. To tell you what he did. When you have Leaders of other countries stating the great things he had done for his country. A bunch of Idiots in this thread. All you dudes are good for is listening to what someone tell you to think about this guy!!! Like one dude said Passion of the Christ do comes to mind when you look at the videos. I already know it will be some Lame a.ss Duck Face dude saying some Bias BS about me but Fuk U, you don't know me and Idk you but I do know that you guys don't research sh*t to say this man deserve this type of treatment. Im not saying he was all good but he did alot of good things for his country. and for the American people to not know the truth behind things, your a lost cause. Just wait til shyt start going down hill for US you will see everybody f!ghting for themselves in this Fuked up world we live in.

The Innocent Dies For The Elite Greed
I agree with you fam.. this whole sh*t stinks of treachery on some level if not all.

Simple bullet to the head would have suffice, but what makes you think a country where people do sh*t like this wil be any better off after this is over and done with.

me personally, even when its the most sadistics pieces of sh*t, i still tend to find some remorse watchin them suffer when they're being put to death by such extreme methods. I understand some people just gotta go, but it should be handled with a swift k!ll. all this barbaric parading through the streets and torturing muhfuggers is unnecessary and proves that a bleek future still lies ahead for them.

got nothing to do with being a pus*y, batty boi or any of that other dumb sh*t, Its about humanity. If you gon put somebody to sleep, snuff'em and be done with it.
 6 years ago '07        #107
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19958 19958
 newgogoguy said:
ITS FUNNY TO SEE YOU IGNORANT MOTHERfu*kERS SPEAK ON ONE OF THE LAST POWERFUL BLACK MEN ON EARTH, GADDAFI WAS TRYING TO EMPOWER AFRICA AS A WHOLE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO YOUR RESEARCH ON HIM AND WHAT HE'S DONE IN HIS COUNTRY OVER THE PAST 42 YEARS .. INSTEAD OF BELIEVING THE HYPE. NO WONDER MOST OF YOU bi*ch n*ggaS IS BROKE AND BARELY MAKING IT IN LIFE, ALL YOU DO IS TALK sh*t ON BLOGS AND HIDE BEHIND COMPUTERS, YOU WON k!ll NOTHING OR LET NOTHING DIE, YOU WONT STAND FOR NOTHING NOT EVEN YOURSELF... fu*k YOU f*gS FOR AGREEING WITH THE DIMISE OF ONE OF THE ONLY POWERFUL BLACK LEADERS WE HAVE LEFT, ... YOU DONT SEE THERE USING OBAMA (A BLACK MAN) AS A FRONT TO INVADE AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST AND MILK IT DRY... GET SOME fu*kING CULTURE AND OPEN YOU fu*kING EYES ,..... READ THIS

CAPS LOCK MAKES MY POINT STRONGER!
oh wait no it doesn't.

[pic - click to view]

bigdog232 said:
dude supposedly was negotiating a surrender... and NATO still k!lled him...

[pic - click to view]

Did that look like NATO punching him in the face and sh*t? Rebels k!lled him, not NATO.
 VerballyAbusive said:

If you really did research him I find it very hard to believe you couldn't find anything negative.
Gaddafi fueled a number of Islamist and communist militant groups in the Philippines, including the New People's Army of the Communist Party of the Philippines and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. The country still struggles with their murders and kidnappings.
Gaddafi explicitly stated that he would k!ll Libyan dissidents that had escaped from Libya, raising tensions with refugee countries and European governments. In 1985 he stated that he would continue to support the Red Army Faction, the Red Brigades, and the Irish Republican Army (IRA) as long as European countries supported anti-Gaddafi Libyans
n 1976, after a series of attacks by the IRA, Gaddafi announced that "the bombs which are convulsing Britain and breaking its spirit are the bombs of Libyan people. We have sent them to the Irish revolutionaries so that the British will pay the price for their past deeds"
On 5 April 1986 Libyan agents bombed "La Belle" nightclub in West Berlin, k!lling three and injuring 229. Gaddafi's plan was intercepted by Western intelligence and more detailed information was retrieved some years later from Stasi archives.
n 1986, Libyan state television announced that Libya was training suicide squads to attack American and European interests. He began financing the IRA again in 1986, to retaliate against the British for harboring American f!ghter planes
A leaked diplomatic cable described Libyan economy as "a kleptocracy in which the government – either the al-Gaddafi family itself or its close political allies – has a direct stake in anything worth buying, selling or owning". Gaddafi amassed a vast personal fortune during his 42-year leadership. Much of the state's income came from its oil production, which soared in the 1970s, and was spent on arms purchases and on sponsoring violence around the world. Gaddafi's relatives adopted lavish lifestyles, including luxurious homes, Hollywood film investments, and private parties with American pop stars
An estimated 20.74% of Libyan citizens were unemployed, and about one-third lived below the national poverty line. More than 16% of families had none of its members earning a stable income, while 43.3% had just one.
this is absurd considering their population size and the amount of money they bring in.
Gaddafi forces have surrounded themselves with civilians to protect themselves and key military sites like the Bab al-Azizia compound in Tripoli from air strikes.
Amnesty International has reported that Gaddafi places his tanks next to civilian facilities to use them as shields, which is a war crime under international law.
Soon after Gaddafi's government started to use force against demonstrators, it became apparent that some Libyan military units refused to shoot protesters, and Gaddafi had hired foreign mercenaries to do the job. According to numerous eyewitness accounts, mercenaries were more willing to k!ll demonstrators than Libyan forces were, and earned a reputation as among the most brutal forces employed by the government. A doctor in Benghazi said of the mercenaries that "they know one thing: to k!ll whose in front of them. Nothing else. They're k!lling people in cold blood"
what a great guy and thats not even mentioning the Lockerbie bombing.
February 2011 In an interview with Swedish newspaper Expressen on 23 February 2011, Mustafa Mohamed Abud Al Jeleil, former Justice Secretary of Libya, claimed to have evidence that Gaddafi personally ordered Al-Megrahi to carry out the bombing
now with all that said, dude shouldn't have been done like he was. He should of gotten a trial, but this guy was personally responsible for murdering sh*tloads of people. Not to justify how they k!lled him, but if I was Libyan and lived there and he was responsible for the death of someone in my family. I'd prob be acting irrational also.
 10-25-2011, 12:39 AM         #108
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is the video....

10-25-2011, 12:52 AM         #109
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ n*ggas

I dont care how much bad sh*t you try to pile up against this Quadaffi dude to justify the extremist nature of his death. That sh*t could have been handled better. Im not going to pretend that i even knew of this dude being that i have at best an above average understanding of most of the information i get bombarded with. Objectively speaking, that sh*t is WRONG. Yeah he was a sh*thead, but most people in that realm of the sociopolitical hemisphere are sh*theads as well. Quadffis sh*t is just being aired out. fu*k martyring the guy but i mean damn. like we dont have seething fu*kheads governing us in America. Like liberties and rights havent been compromised in the name of corporate interest and expanding government for the past decade or so.

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 10-25-2011 at 01:04 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
SMH @ n*ggas

I dont care how much bad sh*t you try to pile up against this Quadaffi dude to justify the extremist nature of his death. That sh*t could have been handled better. Im not going to pretend that i even knew of this dude being that i have at best an above average understanding of most of the information i get bombarded with. Objectively speaking, that sh*t is WRONG. Yeah he was a sh*thead, but most people in that realm of the sociopolitical hemisphere are sh*theads as well. Quadffis sh*t is just being aired out. fu*k martyring the guy but i mean damn. like we dont have seething fu*kheads governing us in America. Like liberties and rights havent been compromised in the name of corporate interest and expanding government for the past decade or so.
It's not me trying to pile up sh*t he did, its sh*t he did. just showing proof he wasn't some saint as a lot of people portray him to be. And I never said the way they k!lled him was justified.
 6 years ago '10        #111
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Nautilus O said:
Funny how people support this.

Last person that was treated and k!lled in such a public and disrespectful manner, you n*ggas call your savior and walk around with his face and his death depicted on chains.

This is barbaric, and simply because you are told to hate this man this is acceptable?

I bet people were laughing at Jesus being dragged through the streets the same way too.

Christians are fukkin hypocrites
This geek....

I a.ssume that you're a.ssuming that everyone is christian?
 6 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
To flat out condone this brutal form of karma knowing that the media is ran by the puppet masters in our govt is baffling. Now I understand he was a dictator that "allegedly" ruled with an iron & lead fist but for Obama, McCain, the CIA & american celebrities to a.ssociate/do business with Gaddafi is again, baffling. If he was a terrorist or funded terrorism why the american/france alliance via drones NOW? Are they just now finding out about who was "behind" Lockerbie? Knowing the fraudulent and deceitful ways of our "government" it seems MORE than plausible he was taken out for wanting his continent to become The United States of Africa and making gold dinars a strong & competitive currency. Time will surely tell the U.S. govt intentions regarding the fate of Libya and their resources (see haliburton & blackwater in Iraq & Afghanistan) surely. I hope we did the right thing but since when do the U.S. govt get it right when pertaining to foreign affairs involving wars and coups? LOL I'm not portraying Ghaddafi as a gentle tyrant wreaking of innocence at the time of his demise just merely putting the focus off an non threatening country onto the govt of our country. And the fact this happened the same time Obama announced our men and women in uniforms will returning home from Iraq just seems a little bit too coincidental to me. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all but I AM aware of the media puppets and the shady dealings of our govt done in the past. And with the U.S. slowly eroding economically and losing the tightening grip as a super power, history will surely repeat itself. :agreement6:

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 10-25-2011 at 01:19 AM..
 10-25-2011, 01:44 AM         #113
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cocaine Cracka said:
this guy does way worse things and he actually gets whats coming to him, and he gets symmpathy.

WTF
indisputable proof or it didnt happen
 10-25-2011, 01:53 AM         #114
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If someone told me today, we will give you 200million and let you live till you 70 and then get a.ss r*ped with a knife. I would turn it down. nasty way to go out.
 6 years ago '04        #115
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
 newgogoguy said:
ITS FUNNY TO SEE YOU IGNORANT MOTHERfu*kERS SPEAK ON ONE OF THE LAST POWERFUL BLACK MEN ON EARTH, GADDAFI WAS TRYING TO EMPOWER AFRICA AS A WHOLE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO YOUR RESEARCH ON HIM AND WHAT HE'S DONE IN HIS COUNTRY OVER THE PAST 42 YEARS .. INSTEAD OF BELIEVING THE HYPE. NO WONDER MOST OF YOU bi*ch n*ggaS IS BROKE AND BARELY MAKING IT IN LIFE, ALL YOU DO IS TALK sh*t ON BLOGS AND HIDE BEHIND COMPUTERS, YOU WON k!ll NOTHING OR LET NOTHING DIE, YOU WONT STAND FOR NOTHING NOT EVEN YOURSELF... fu*k YOU f*gS FOR AGREEING WITH THE DIMISE OF ONE OF THE ONLY POWERFUL BLACK LEADERS WE HAVE LEFT, ... YOU DONT SEE THERE USING OBAMA (A BLACK MAN) AS A FRONT TO INVADE AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST AND MILK IT DRY... GET SOME fu*kING CULTURE AND OPEN YOU fu*kING EYES ,..... READ THIS

interesting read...good looks!
 6 years ago '05        #116
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 hockeythug said:
 10-25-2011, 03:38 AM         #117
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all torture is fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 Rendition said:
all torture is fu*ked up.
exactly, I think dude was a tyrant as*hole. But at the end of the day they where punching and beating up an old man. I felt sorry for him
 6 years ago '05        #119
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3438 3438
 n@tedogg said:
I don't feel bad for dude AT ALL......can't believe anyone does. Look at the list of what he did over his 42 years in power to thousands of ppl......

injected children with HIV? cmon....

You think Bush and Obama ain't cause thousands of human casualties and innocent deaths? they deserve to go out by getting fu*ked in the arse with a knife?

Last edited by rashcobar; 10-25-2011 at 07:12 AM..
 10-25-2011, 06:51 AM         #120
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i had stopped following this story because i was tired of seeing his corpse generally defiled, then this? this is just fu*king sick.

Shea-bird said:
Nobody should suffer such a horiffic death.
word.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago