Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
yo funny he got that pic on his twitter profile. i know they aint get mad at web cuz she gave him a hug...?
 6 years ago '04        #62
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
 LOONATIK said:
What difference does that make??
he is a lame but he getting pus*y and making more money than prolly errbody he grad with
 6 years ago '06        #63
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,606 | Props total: 20220 20220
 Young Buck said:
Oh my god, Terror Terrence is so fu*king gangsta, don't you see what he's really doing?

The homie is playing it all low key, so when something happens to Webbie, nobody would ever think it was Terrence. He's playing as Terrence at day and wants to make peace, while he's gonna be Terror T at night and be strapped with a piece.

This sh*t is on some split personality psychological sh*t, even TI/TIP ain't fu*king with homie like that. Plus why the hell would Terror T make this public to the world? A real gangsta keeps it to the streets and while Webbie thinks Terrence don't want problems, it's going to be Terror T that wants dat TROUBLE. I bet you that something is gonna happen with Webbie real soon so we might have to put up the R.I.P threads for this boy.

Damn Terror T, you so fu*king cold.
swagger jacking a.ss bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #64
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8872 8872
 2totimes said:
he is a lame but he getting pus*y and making more money than prolly errbody he grad with
Word and I know he ain't trying to put his career in the toilet cause of webbie. And I'm pretty sure tj don't have pull to say who comes on the show and who dont.
 6 years ago '11        #65
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9975 9975
Damn, Webbie lucky he gets to escape with his life. Terror T don't want anymore blood on his hands, that's all.
 10-24-2011, 04:05 PM         #66
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahaha what u think that lil n*gga was going to do anyway
 10-24-2011, 04:06 PM         #67
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Damn, Webbie lucky he gets to escape with his life. Terror T don't want anymore blood on his hands, that's all.
 6 years ago '11        #68
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
Terrance did have a tuff a.ss fu*k you webbie face when he said that sht on tv!
 6 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25145 25145
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
Terrance did have a tuff a.ss fu*k you webbie face when he said that sht on tv!
...Thats Why Webbie Pissed. Terrance Jump On TV Like He Got Done G Checking Webbie. Terrance Should of Came Correct & Tone His Voice Down and Did His Job.

Rocsi In The Background Smiling & Laughing Like Nothing Happen But Terrance Act Like Someone Done Spitted On Him In His Sleep.

n*ggas In Here Trolling They All Off With This "Terrance giving webbie a pass" Bullsh*t.

Last edited by Fresh; 10-24-2011 at 04:27 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #70
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
 NO RELIGION said:
never heard about this...post that video
I'm on my phone so I can't post it.Its jus a few secs of vid but pretty much him and the dudes from crime mob got into it and you see Webbie getting pushed out the room by security.Not saying the n*gga got punked or nothing but if you so called "Bout that sh*t" he sho didn't make a strong effort to stay in that room

I think its under Webbie and Crime Mob f!ght
 6 years ago '10        #71
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
TT gonna fu*k around and catch a body like that

Leave that n*gga webbie stinkin wtf he thinkin
 10-24-2011, 04:41 PM         #72
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
Yo Webbie my n*gga but where was all this when Crime Mob was bout to get at him for tryna holla at Diamond?lol surprise nobody ain't put that vid up yet.
Never heard of this....enlighten a n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #73
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25145 25145
 Trill n*gga said:

webbie a G , webbie gon die out here boiiii
...I Swear Whatever Weed This n*gga Smoking,I Want It
 6 years ago '05        #74
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823

[pic - click to view]

you n*ggas are simple, TJ just playin a false defense, so when he mask up and take this n*gga head off, nobody a.ssumes it was him
 6 years ago '07        #75
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
 Cantankerous said:

[pic - click to view]

you n*ggas are simple, TJ just playin a false defense, so when he mask up and take this n*gga head off, nobody a.ssumes it was him
y'all n*ggas k!ll me
 6 years ago '05        #76
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
terrence j is smart & non aggressive. i guarantee before he come close to getting at terrence j a goon will run up on him.. webbie is a bully & bully usually get dealt with.
 6 years ago '06        #77
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
lolllllllllllllllllll that dude gonna get an a.ss whooping handed to him regardless
 10-24-2011, 05:09 PM         #78
UnForGivAble 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I normally just read what people say in these forums and laugh.. But you mofo's are silly for thinking any part of that iMessage is real. Webbie really chose to beef with Terrence J before his album is set to release..

Oooo k
 6 years ago '04        #79
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 Young Buck said:
Oh my god, Terror Terrence is so fu*king gangsta, don't you see what he's really doing?

The homie is playing it all low key, so when something happens to Webbie, nobody would ever think it was Terrence. He's playing as Terrence at day and wants to make peace, while he's gonna be Terror T at night and be strapped with a piece.

This sh*t is on some split personality psychological sh*t, even TI/TIP ain't fu*king with homie like that. Plus why the hell would Terror T make this public to the world? A real gangsta keeps it to the streets and while Webbie thinks Terrence don't want problems, it's going to be Terror T that wants dat TROUBLE. I bet you that something is gonna happen with Webbie real soon so we might have to put up the R.I.P threads for this boy.

Damn Terror T, you so fu*king cold.
 6 years ago '11        #80
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4607 4607
Yall better chill bootsie facing life
Terrance ain't about that gangsta sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy