Terror Terrance Waves the White Flag against Webbie

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
Webbie aint about that life Terror Terrance is why do think he has that name for.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #22
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
 illsoul440 said:
terrance can prob beat webbie up 2.. he jus scared and doesnt realize it

heres a fact for ya'll... alot of these rappers act tuff as hell..but cant f!ght.. you take away there GUNS..goons..etc... and put them 1 on 1 in a cage, and theyll get beat the fu*k up

terrance shuld have ben on sum.. put us in the ring..and air it on BET.. if u realy wanna f!ght..

remember sticky fingaz gettin his a.ss handed to him on mtv by a white boy?
That's not just rappers that's most hood cats bcuz they never fought a one on one f!ght. Always jumping somebody or bringing guns out v

and what you trying to say its a schocker that a "white boy"beat him up. You saying white people can't f!ght as good as the blocks?

Last edited by Big Bear; 10-24-2011 at 01:10 PM..
 10-24-2011, 01:13 PM         #23
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's crazy how some of y'all do your own people. What would you say if it was Eminem trying to punk Carson Daily? Would you expect Carson to "bust his guns" or do anything that will affect his paper? Why should Terrence ruin his life to get as ignorant as Webbie. Is Webbie even still relevant? All this ignorance is wak. Have some self-respect.....Stop supporting Youtube Gangstas!
 6 years ago '04        #24
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 Player 1 said:
That's not just rappers that's most hood cats bcuz they never fought a one on one f!ght. Always jumping somebody or bringing guns out v

and what you trying to say its a schocker that a "white boy"beat him up. You saying white people can't f!ght as good as the blocks?
no not at all.. doesnt matter the race.. but not 4 nothin black dudes always look down on white boys.. white boy fu*ked sticky up on national televison lol
 6 years ago '04        #25
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
My n*gga Terror is just trying to keeps the FEDS off his back. Webbie ain't bout that life. He will get what's coming to him.
 6 years ago '08        #26
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
Oh my god, Terror Terrence is so fu*king gangsta, don't you see what he's really doing?

The homie is playing it all low key, so when something happens to Webbie, nobody would ever think it was Terrence. He's playing as Terrence at day and wants to make peace, while he's gonna be Terror T at night and be strapped with a piece.

This sh*t is on some split personality psychological sh*t, even TI/TIP ain't fu*king with homie like that. Plus why the hell would Terror T make this public to the world? A real gangsta keeps it to the streets and while Webbie thinks Terrence don't want problems, it's going to be Terror T that wants dat TROUBLE. I bet you that something is gonna happen with Webbie real soon so we might have to put up the R.I.P threads for this boy.

Damn Terror T, you so fu*king cold.
 6 years ago '09        #27
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
n*gga sucks on the mic and is a btich made n*gga i hope he get locked up just like boosie,

and theres no hate button so you just gotta read it f*ggots
 6 years ago '04        #28
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4798 4798
n*gga wanna see a known L7 get beat up why ?????

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-24-2011 at 01:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #29
space
space
but on other notes yall riding with these rappers that get beat up and dont even attempt to f!ght back wtf
 6 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 iPod160 said:
yung la

young berg

lil b

buddens-- he asked for a one on on but was denied but he still shouldve manned up on who ever hit em fu*k it ....

i remember that big pun vid when he showed cam jumpiing that fence at rucker

jay-z a lame he let t-pain bump all em on some beef sh*t on stage aint attempt to do sh*t and love jay but dat sh*t made me feel bad to see him just ignore a n*gga disrespecting your show like that .... im pretty sure its more i never heard about
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 TJMcG919 said:
i hope webbie get locked up for life. ignorant a.ss f*ggot.
dude tell me u lost a avy bet
 6 years ago '05        #32
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I came into this thread to call Terrance a bi*ch but....

Arson said:
how ya'll gonn clown a non street n*gga for staying out of non street n*gga sh*t. TJ did the right thing
 6 years ago '07        #33
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8867 8867
I was just in Greensboro this past weekend and talking bout this n*gga tj. Everyone says the same. "
This n*gga was a lame in college and nobody even talked to the n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #34
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8920 8920
Iphone app prbly fake realize how iphone has the most 'unfunniest' fakest storiest out
 6 years ago '08        #35
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
terrance aint bout that savage life
 6 years ago '08        #36
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Wow are dudes really hopping terrance's d!ck? I mean c'mon....the n*gga was on TV talkin crazy....let's say it was EBT's decision to ban webbie....Terrance should have said that when he made that statement (on TV)but now the pressures on him he wants blame EBT? and you dudes is eatin it up like some groupies and now want to talk sh*t about webbie? If so, y'all some lames just like him...

6 years ago '11        #37
broke4dayz 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3387 3387
Savage Life 3 for $1
 6 years ago '04        #38
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921

[pic - click to view]

oh my god this has to be a smiley!! but i'm crying i thought some cat said that n*gga be busting guns in NC son.. i guess he meant water guns ... sucker soakers!!
 10-24-2011, 02:13 PM         #39
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
Oh my god, Terror Terrence is so fu*king gangsta, don't you see what he's really doing?

The homie is playing it all low key, so when something happens to Webbie, nobody would ever think it was Terrence. He's playing as Terrence at day and wants to make peace, while he's gonna be Terror T at night and be strapped with a piece.

This sh*t is on some split personality psychological sh*t, even TI/TIP ain't fu*king with homie like that. Plus why the hell would Terror T make this public to the world? A real gangsta keeps it to the streets and while Webbie thinks Terrence don't want problems, it's going to be Terror T that wants dat TROUBLE. I bet you that something is gonna happen with Webbie real soon so we might have to put up the R.I.P threads for this boy.

word son

you can tell who doesn't have real street knowledge and experience on bx from threads like these...when Terror T drops that Terrible Tragedy on Webbie and his kin, this is gonna keep the feds off his back.

Terrible Terrence aint a stranger to wiretaps and surveillance....I heard a story about how when he was 16 and hustlin the corner one of his closest friends got flipped as an informant for local homicide, snitchin about a murder one of the OG's pulled on some f*ggot who robbed him...went into hiding at his grandmas house or something, but T convinced him to come back to the hood and chill with the homies...on the same peacemaking, I dont want beef sh*t you see here

....week later they find the snitches body in an abandoned lot

now i aint gonna get into rumors but if that doesn't tell you how coldblooded T is, I don't know what will
 6 years ago '04        #40
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Young Buck said:

Damn your an idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy