2Chainzzz responds to buddens lol

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 2284 2284
 justinjones said:
because he wasn't starting to make noise 8 months ago.
he didn't get on radio and bet because they was being generous.
idk about radio i dont listen and ive only seen him in the one video he should be thankin drama for that, what other videos does he have on bet that are his tracks..
 6 years ago '04        #102
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 dblock187s said:
idk about radio i dont listen and ive only seen him in the one video he should be thankin drama for that, what other videos does he have on bet that are his tracks..
i forgot he was on that oh my song. i was talking about the cypher.
 6 years ago '05        #103
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 28 Gramz said:
This is funny, because the Playaz Circle albums sold nothing and he was pretty much a nobody left dead in the water after that album dropped. I'm pretty sure he took his own money, shot a couple of a hood videos for his mixtape (that doesn't even feature Wayne or Luda) and started a buzz. This isn't the late 90's-early 2000's, in the south all you need is a hot mixtape to catch on by word of mouth and a couple of videos and you will eventually catch on if the music is good enough. You got people like ASAP Rocky and Kreyshawn getting major deals off of one or two videos so it's not hard to believe 2 Chainz made his own lane with no help.
you think people get money from albums too?

damn, you're dumber than i thought...

as you say, this isn't the late 90's / early 00's, people make their money from single sales, ringtones, and (like they always did) shows

Duffle Bag Boy did well as a single, it doesn't matter if the album flopped, ESPECIALLY if he has his own studio (like someone else in this thread said) since that's where most of these artists' budgets go to anymore, because the single being hot got the group booked at shows

i can promise you that he took the money he got from his DTP days, invested it into things (whether it be illegal things or stuff like his studio if he actually owns one), used the money from those investments to invest in the feature from Wayne, then used that money to launch his solo sh*t

you guys STILL think that these new dudes are getting on these tapes and getting all these DJs to host and sh*t because they're 'what's hot'?

and even if NONE OF THAT that i just typed is true, he's still been co-signed by Ludacris AND Wayne....
 6 years ago '04        #104
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
uhh no diss but 2chains must only really be hot in GA...cuz uh in louisiana...nobody really checking for him and only reason i know of him is cuz of the duffle bag song...hes def not gettin a buzz down here
 10-24-2011, 01:14 AM         #105
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yooo remember this n*gga??

[video - click to view]

VS Stylez ur prayers have been answered. karma hit that n*gga lmao
 6 years ago '04        #106
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
 justinjones said:
i forgot he was on that oh my song. i was talking about the cypher.
u forgot sure u did, and the cypher really thats it tho blind fury was in the cypher too i guess they both on the same level?
 6 years ago '04        #107
space
space
 daliff89 said:

you think people get money from albums too?

damn, you're dumber than i thought...

as you say, this isn't the late 90's / early 00's, people make their money from single sales, ringtones, and (like they always did) shows

Duffle Bag Boy did well as a single, it doesn't matter if the album flopped, ESPECIALLY if he has his own studio (like someone else in this thread said) since that's where most of these artists' budgets go to anymore, because the single being hot got the group booked at shows

i can promise you that he took the money he got from his DTP days, invested it into things (whether it be illegal things or stuff like his studio if he actually owns one), used the money from those investments to invest in the feature from Wayne, then used that money to launch his solo sh*t

you guys STILL think that these new dudes are getting on these tapes and getting all these DJs to host and sh*t because they're 'what's hot'?

and even if NONE OF THAT that i just typed is true, he's still been co-signed by Ludacris AND Wayne....
he didn't pay the wayne feature on duffle bag. the label probably did. they still have the practice of paying back advances don't they?

just because wayne jump on a song doesn't mean he cosigned him. a ludacris co-sign didn't really get any of his other artists that far outside of 2.

he probably got connections that he had from being around for awhile but every new artist knows somebody. thats not really a knock.

getting dj's to host a tape isn't that expensive if you're serious about it. at least for don cannon its not. it might get you notice but the rest is on you. if it wasn't than willie the kid would be doing more than what he is.
 6 years ago '10        #108
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22

i swear n*ggas are straight retarded, budden aint even say sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #109
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
whats a two chain?
 6 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 dblock187s said:
u forgot sure u did, and the cypher really thats it tho blind fury was in the cypher too i guess they both on the same level?
i forgot because i can't stand that damn song. i forgot big sean was on it too and he just sold over 100,000 copies

and you gonna act like joe isn't used like blind fury for them things until he got signed to shady?
 6 years ago '04        #111
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
 justinjones said:
i forgot because i can't stand that damn song. i forgot big sean was on it too and he just sold over 100,000 copies

and you gonna act like joe isn't used like blind fury for them things until he got signed to shady?
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 dblock187s said:
what? he wasn't just up there for the sake of saying lyrical sh!t last time?
 10-24-2011, 01:32 AM         #113
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People actually really believe Titty Boi is seeing Budden if this goes on wax?
 6 years ago '07        #114
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
Kiss been duckin Joe for a while now

Thas what this should be about

Tity Boy is trash talkin bout no cosigns

Luda put u on n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #115
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 justinjones said:
he didn't pay the wayne feature on duffle bag. the label probably did. they still have the practice of paying back advances don't they?

just because wayne jump on a song doesn't mean he cosigned him. a ludacris co-sign didn't really get any of his other artists that far outside of 2.

he probably got connections that he had from being around for awhile but every new artist knows somebody. thats not really a knock.

getting dj's to host a tape isn't that expensive if you're serious about it. at least for don cannon its not. it might get you notice but the rest is on you. if it wasn't than willie the kid would be doing more than what he is.
paying back advances with who's money? his own, right? so then he paid for Wayne's feature since the album didn't meet expectations....

the Luda and Wayne sh*t got him just what you said, contacts

i can go to Don Cannon right now and be like 'here's $10,000, host my sh*t' and he might do it (i don't know his price)

but if a dude that fu*ked with Luda, then had a huge single with Wayne goes to Don Cannon and says the same sh*t, he's gonna get his tape hosted before i do

that's what you guys seem to be ignoring, that to do it 'by yourself' means you didn't have a guy introduce you to rap fans on his single

i don't consider making it 'by yourself' to just be creating your own buzz....

doing it by yourself is getting your single played without being on another huge artist's album

Ludacris knew Lil' Fate, Fate introduced Tity Boi to Luda, they started fu*king with each other because they all liked making music, then when Luda's label took off, he signed them all cause they were cool

that's not doing it 'by yourself' bro...

i think Eminem did it 'by himself', even though he got the co-sign from Dre, because his skill is the only thing that made Dre want to fu*k with him

i think Nas did it 'by himself', even though he had some of the best producers at the time working on his debut album, because his skill is what made them want to fu*k with him

i think Kid Cudi did it 'by himself', even though he got that co-sign from Kanye, because his skill is what made Kanye want to fu*k with him
 6 years ago '04        #116
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
Joe budden = bx most popular rapper. Hate it or love it. If he wasn't why does he get so much buzz like he k!lled something on nancy grace.

2chains = wack. Period. Anybody can talk about dope n money.

Jadakiss = ain't sh*t w/o sheek n ghost...even his momma upset that he still ain't sh*t....#50cent

Plays - I run ny by 50 n I run nj by joe
 6 years ago '05        #117
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,863 | Props total: 5655 5655
i notice alot of white boys call him budden and every hood n*gga calls him buddens,even pusha t called him buddens
 10-24-2011, 01:47 AM         #118
taskeen1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey caught an L for talking wreckless about an actually credible rapper.

Sway said on his own show that he respects 2Chainz as an emcee with BARS. Thats Sway from the now defunct Wake Up Show, a rite of passage for many rappers on the come up.

Agentzer0oo0 said:
1. 2 chainz is more relevant than Joe Budden

2. Joe Budden started this sh*t

And I'm a Joey fan
 6 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 ~:Frank White:~ said:
Joe budden = bx most popular rapper. Hate it or love it. If he wasn't why does he get so much buzz like he k!lled something on nancy grace.

2chains = wack. Period. Anybody can talk about dope n money.

Jadakiss = ain't sh*t w/o sheek n ghost...even his momma upset that he still ain't sh*t....#50cent

Plays - I run ny by 50 n I run nj by joe
lil wayne/lil b threads be more pages than his. hate it or love it

and i don't think joe budden goal is to run the internet boards
 6 years ago '10        #120
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50

[pic - click to view]

I got a Stack on 2 chains
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy