2Chainzzz responds to buddens lol

most viewed right now
 134
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 131
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-24-2011, 12:42 AM         #81
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is this n*gga 2 chainz..seriously titty boy from the dufflebag song? fu*k outta here joe budden is a nice rapper and hes right to wonder why jadakiss would work with that dude and not him
 6 years ago '05        #82
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Adwerdz said:
first off i'm a day one budden fan but..

1. even tho budden is a good artist, he will never be relevant ever...

2. 2chainz got more buzz than joe ever had in his career

3. 2chainz bout to drop a sick mixtape and make the streets go crazy

4. budden bitter a.ss started it

5. budden still get's no respect from these rappers n will always be a herb
no one in ny even know who the uck this corny n*gga is
 6 years ago '04        #83
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
 TXChainsaw said:
dblock ur the only one hating... if hes wack, why is he trending, and why n*ggas still talkin about that 2chainz x kiss track?
how im hatin i didnt even hear of the track till they posted what joey said then i listened n the track was weak, so if ur trending automaticly means ur not wack?
 6 years ago '08        #84
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19976 19976
 ondatpurple said:
n*gga wavin the white flag already?
yea yea yea.. for now..
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #85
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
without a co-sign? motherfu*ker you were on DTP for years, you were on Ludacris' singles, you had your single with Wayne

how is that 'without a co-sign'?

and i don't think i know anyone that knows who 2Chainz is, i do know a few people who know who Budden is

2Chainz was a.ss when he was Titty Boi, he's a.ss now

but if Budden was telling him he's a.ss because he didn't get a Jada feature and 2Chainz did, Joe is a bi*ch for that
 6 years ago '04        #86
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 dblock187s said:
i never heard of this guy till i saw the video wit trey n sean and that verse was the wackest and i seen him on here yall actin like this n*gga really poppin fu*k outta here and if a dudes wack hes wack it doesnt have anything to do with hatin
because joe is complaining about a verse
thats why im getting at him. he don't want to complain about style p when he does it but will to jada because he won't give him a verse. fabolous worked with all them rappers but never said sh!t about it because of the triangle offense.

he is just bitter about a verse some of these people favorite rapper be doing some punk a.ss sh!t
 10-24-2011, 12:48 AM         #87
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock187s said:
how im hatin i didnt even hear of the track till they posted what joey said then i listened n the track was weak, so if ur trending automaticly means ur not wack?
if ur trending and its mostly praise, it means ur not wack. its ok joey was trending that night too, praise included.

you have a wack mind, therefore you are only accustomed to wack n*ggas. its cool tho. some n*ggas are jus meant to not have an opinion on whats hot and not. i still like u dblock187
 6 years ago '05        #88
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
WTF this the DuffleBagBoy dude , this n*gga is a.ss and Joe actin like a broad again, n*gga take another L for beefin with the duffy boy, and Im a JB fan
 6 years ago '04        #89
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
 justinjones said:
because joe is complaining about a verse
thats why im getting at him. he don't want to complain about style p when he does it but will to jada because he won't give him a verse. fabolous worked with all them rappers but never said sh!t about it because of the triangle offense.

he is just bitter about a verse some of these people favorite rapper be doing some punk a.ss sh!t
joe kinda wack for makin that statement i mean he holla'd at kiss once and no reply fu*k it but dont go after the n*gga who got the feature even if he is the wackest n*gga in the universe, like his old sh*t aint work even when he had wayne so he changed his name and tryin a new image he still the same corney dude he was previously only reason he gettin bandwidth is cuz joey da don
 6 years ago '06        #90
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4551 4551
 daliff89 said:
without a co-sign? motherfu*ker you were on DTP for years, you were on Ludacris' singles, you had your single with Wayne

how is that 'without a co-sign'?

and i don't think i know anyone that knows who 2Chainz is, i do know a few people who know who Budden is

2Chainz was a.ss when he was Titty Boi, he's a.ss now

but if Budden was telling him he's a.ss because he didn't get a Jada feature and 2Chainz did, Joe is a bi*ch for that
2 Chainz made a name for himself by grinding in the mixtape circuit as a SOLO artist strictly off his music. Nobody gives a fukk about Luda and that Wayne co-sign is at least 5 years old, he came outta nowhere last year with Trapaveli 2 and been goin crazy ever since then, dude on every south mixtape cover and k!lling guest spots everywhere and it's damn sure not cause he's Luda or Wayne's lil homie.
 6 years ago '04        #91
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
 TXChainsaw said:
if ur trending and its mostly praise, it means ur not wack. its ok joey was trending that night too, praise included.

you have a wack mind, therefore you are only accustomed to wack n*ggas. its cool tho. some n*ggas are jus meant to not have an opinion on whats hot and not. i still like u dblock187
ok i bet 2chainz wont even be relevant by the new year, he'll hit the drawing board come up wit a new name maybe 3chainz will help idk
 6 years ago '06        #92
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4551 4551

[video - click to view]


>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #93
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
 28 Gramz said:
2 Chainz made a name for himself by grinding in the mixtape circuit as a SOLO artist strictly off his music. Nobody gives a fukk about Luda and that Wayne co-sign is at least 5 years old, he came outta nowhere last year with Trapaveli 2 and been goin crazy ever since then, dude on every south mixtape cover and k!lling guest spots everywhere and it's damn sure not cause he's Luda or Wayne's lil homie.
just to jump in whats his hottest tape cuz ive never seen a thread on here strickly about one of his tapes, never even seen one of his tapes i youtubed a couple songs thats it, maybe im wrong and hes spittin that hot fire
 6 years ago '05        #94
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 28 Gramz said:
2 Chainz made a name for himself by grinding in the mixtape circuit as a SOLO artist strictly off his music. Nobody gives a fukk about Luda and that Wayne co-sign is at least 5 years old, he came outta nowhere last year with Trapaveli 2 and been goin crazy ever since then, dude on every south mixtape cover and k!lling guest spots everywhere and it's damn sure not cause he's Luda or Wayne's lil homie.
the fact is, he got those co-signs

it doesn't matter when he got them, he got them

nothing matters more in 'making it' in the rap game than spending money

i can guarantee you that if he got anything out of his co-signs from Luda and Wayne, it was money

he's used that money to buy himself promotion

dudes still think that somebody being 'hot' is all about their skill and the work they put in? it's all marketing

you can't be completely sh*tty, you have to have some sort of product that the masses will enjoy to some extent, but once you have that, it's all about showing that product to people and asking them to buy it
 6 years ago '10        #95
ironhead 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,939 | Props total: 5842 5842
Has anyone answered the question why Kiss wont give Joey the feature?
 6 years ago '04        #96
theHighlife04 
space
avatar space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
I think he actually believes that he is spelling correctly with the use of his K's
 6 years ago '04        #97
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 dblock187s said:
joe kinda wack for makin that statement i mean he holla'd at kiss once and no reply fu*k it but dont go after the n*gga who got the feature even if he is the wackest n*gga in the universe, like his old sh*t aint work even when he had wayne so he changed his name and tryin a new image he still the same corney dude he was previously only reason he gettin bandwidth is cuz joey da don
because he wasn't starting to make noise 8 months ago.
he didn't get on radio and bet because they was being generous.
 6 years ago '04        #98
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
 ironhead said:
Has anyone answered the question why Kiss wont give Joey the feature?
my guess he knows about buddens past beefs and slick talkin and probably just doesnt wanna a.ssociate himself wit him or maybe its miss communication and he actually would do it n sh*t just didnt happen ask jada somebody twitter him i aint got an account or id ask
 6 years ago '06        #99
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4551 4551
 daliff89 said:


the fact is, he got those co-signs

it doesn't matter when he got them, he got them

nothing matters more in 'making it' in the rap game than spending money

i can guarantee you that if he got anything out of his co-signs from Luda and Wayne, it was money

he's used that money to buy himself promotion

dudes still think that somebody being 'hot' is all about their skill and the work they put in? it's all marketing

you can't be completely sh*tty, you have to have some sort of product that the masses will enjoy to some extent, but once you have that, it's all about showing that product to people and asking them to buy it
This is funny, because the Playaz Circle albums sold nothing and he was pretty much a nobody left dead in the water after that album dropped. I'm pretty sure he took his own money, shot a couple of a hood videos for his mixtape (that doesn't even feature Wayne or Luda) and started a buzz. This isn't the late 90's-early 2000's, in the south all you need is a hot mixtape to catch on by word of mouth and a couple of videos and you will eventually catch on if the music is good enough. You got people like ASAP Rocky and Kreyshawn getting major deals off of one or two videos so it's not hard to believe 2 Chainz made his own lane with no help.
 6 years ago '04        #100
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
i don't understand why every rapper expects you to give a verse. rapping is your job. you basically giving free labor. jada probably wants some kind of compensation. i know joe is not paying all them rappers for that feature tape he working on
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy