most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19895 19895
 ondatpurple said:
n*gga did 2 shows in nyc not to mention hot 97 and power 105 be playing his song with t.i. and the song he got with jada like crazy.

so stfu lil n*gga and do some research
you know damn well hot 97 and 105 play any damn thing especially sh*t from the south .. radio play dont mean sh*t idiot.... 1% of NYC at best is fu*king with titty boi.. talkin about research

and those radio stations loops the same 20 tracks over n over... thats not even an ipod playlist...
 6 years ago '08        #62
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676

[video - click to view]

I already know n*ggas gon bump the hell outta this sh*t when it come out. Why are y'all acting like 2chainz is unknown?

I can honestly say i've never heard anything outside of pump it up being played by buddens unless i made the cd. No hate
 6 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20796 20796
 JosephDoom said:
you know damn well hot 97 and 105 play any damn thing especially sh*t from the south .. radio play dont mean sh*t idiot.... 1% of NYC at best is fu*king with titty boi.. talkin about research

and those radio stations loops the same 20 tracks over n over... thats not even an ipod playlist...
If we fu*kin with French Montana & Rick Ross heavy then we're fu*king with 2chainz

I wouldn't say heavy as in the whole entire NY fu*ks with him, but dudes bump his sh*t out here.
 6 years ago '04        #64
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 JosephDoom said:

i'll put it like this. if 2chainz is not getting love up there. joe budden not getting love down here. it cancels out. i know people that only knows him as the guy that had that song on the 2 fast 2 furious soundtrack

Last edited by justinjones; 10-24-2011 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #65
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 JosephDoom said:

now u nitpickin

just take your L and get off buddens d!ck
 6 years ago '08        #66
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
If we fu*kin with French Montana & Rick Ross heavy then we're fu*king with 2chainz

I wouldn't say heavy as in the whole entire NY fu*ks with him, but dudes bump his sh*t out here.
c'mon man.. you cant use French as an example (he's from the apple), and NY been fu*kin with ross ever since hustlin...

can you count n*ggas riding by blastin radio stations as bumpin tho?
 6 years ago '04        #67
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 JosephDoom said:
c'mon man.. you cant use French as an example (he's from the apple), and NY been fu*kin with ross ever since hustlin...

since ny got more than one station that they can change to,cds,ipod,etc...

6 years ago '08        #68
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
now u nitpickin

just take your L and get off buddens d!ck
ohhh its nitpicking when im poking holes in ya statement....

edit: this sh*t is fun tho...
 6 years ago '04        #69
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
this n*gga 2 chainz is a.ss nothin yall say can change it
 6 years ago '10        #70
space
space
 JosephDoom said:

Why can't I use French as a example? There has been a lot of NY upcoming rappers who got no shine & dudes didn't fu*k with period. And then there's artists who got exposure and people didn't fu*k with them anymore (SunNY is one example). Rick Ross wasn't getting the fans over here like he did with Hustlin and you know this.

After BMF came out the whole NY said fu*k it, we riding with your music. I can honestly say at every party I've been to in the last year & a half. Rick Ross is a motherfu*king guarantee to be played. I'm not talking just hood parties & clubs, I'm talking any party. Whether it's hookah lounges, white parties, etc..

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 10-24-2011 at 12:37 AM..
 10-24-2011, 12:35 AM         #71
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody fu*k wit joe buden in florida AT ALL... Matter of fact he is one of the only rappers ive never heard anyone talk about in the real world
 6 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
ohhh its nitpicking when im poking holes in ya statement....

edit: this sh*t is fun tho...
nah its nitpickin cuz any out of town rapper gettin radio burn in another city is a win no matter how u try to spin it.

especially when that rapper is unsigned and doesn't have a machine behind him

you lose
 6 years ago '04        #73
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
i never heard of this guy till i saw the video wit trey n sean and that verse was the wackest and i seen him on here yall actin like this n*gga really poppin fu*k outta here and if a dudes wack hes wack it doesnt have anything to do with hatin
 6 years ago '08        #74
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Why can't I use French as a example? There has been a lot of NY upcoming rappers who got no shine & dudes didn't fu*k with period. And then there's artists who got exposure and people didn't fu*k with them anymore (SunNY is one example). Rick Ross wasn't getting the fans over here like he did with Hustlin and you know this.

After BMF came out the whole NY said fu*k it, we riding with your music.
you got that... but BMF was a national sensation tho almost every body and their momma liked that sh*t.
 10-24-2011, 12:39 AM         #75
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dblock ur the only one hating... if hes wack, why is he trending, and why n*ggas still talkin about that 2chainz x kiss track?
 6 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 dblock187s said:
i never heard of this guy till i saw the video wit trey n sean and that verse was the wackest and i seen him on here yall actin like this n*gga really poppin fu*k outta here and if a dudes wack hes wack it doesnt have anything to do with hatin

Oh yea?

JosephDoom said:
you got that... but BMF was a national sensation tho almost every body and their momma liked that sh*t.
Agreed most def.
 6 years ago '07        #77
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 790 790
At the end of the day we kno the better rapper Is

I fu*ks with "spend it"
 6 years ago '08        #78
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
nah its nitpickin cuz any out of town rapper gettin radio burn in another city is a win no matter how u try to spin it.

especially when that rapper is unsigned and doesn't have a machine behind him

you lose
mannn fu*k you, im tired and the other internet soldiers went to bed or some sh*t.. im dolo in this bi*ch... im sure they'll pick up later in the morn.
 6 years ago '10        #79
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
mannn fu*k you, im tired and the other internet soldiers went to bed or some sh*t.. im dolo in this bi*ch... im sure they'll pick up later in the morn.
n*gga wavin the white flag already?
 6 years ago '07        #80
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 790 790
 youngsosaPEG said:
Nobody fu*k wit joe buden in florida AT ALL... Matter of fact he is one of the only rappers ive never heard anyone talk about in the real world
Nobody fu*ks with 2 chainz up here in ny tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago