2Chainzzz responds to buddens lol

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #281
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Someon explain why this has 15 pages tho...
n*ggas argueing for what ?? joe better than him, fu*k 2chainz light buzz he cant rap fu*k is you n*ggas on smh
 6 years ago '10        #282
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Ghost Writer said:
I think the point is that has somehow become cool to hate on rappers with talent. J. Cole/Joe Budden. Kendrick/Kritt will be next.

However, it has also become cool to jump on the hype bandwagon and support talentless to mediocre rappers.

Let's face it. Compared to everyone else in the game, this dude is nothing more than mediocre but because the trolls need someone new to hype up and destroy they praise him and talk sh*t on people with talent .
Who is hating on Budden though? Nobody. Most to everybody in here can agree that he has talent. The only thing against him is that 2chainz is more relevant that Joey but the "soliders" wanna take deep offense to that & foam at the mouth.

Like I don't get this thinking. If somebody like 2chainz then what's the problem? You do realize on the first two pages you had dudes already sh*tting on 2chainz right? There wasn't no, "ok well chainz got a point Budden shouldn't have made that twitter post", no. It was straight up who is this no name, 2 lame dude? I don't wanna call you a hip-hop elitist but the sh*t you're saying got me like

Veno da Don said:
Damn

Its definitely an anti-south bias going on, but it's always been that way.

If you try to have an OPEN MIND and accept music for what it is you would be surprised at what type of music you like.

Why can't people enjoy Budden and 2Chainz??

Budden coined the phrase himself "MOOD MUSIC" but his diehards only have one mood I guess, sh*t me personally when i go out(club, bar, strip club, riding around..) i enjoy hearing songs that bang and gets the women hype, sorry fellas Budden don't make that type of music.

Why be an elitist?? Joe deserves his lane and is a master at what he does. But why can't 2Chainz have a lane as well?? I just dont understand that way of thinking, may not be for you but dont go all "you dont know sh*t about hip-hop" to people who it is for.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And seriously why can't somebody like Budden and chainz? Instead people on here wanna a.ssume sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #283
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Ghost Writer said:
I think the point is that has somehow become cool to hate on rappers with talent. J. Cole/Joe Budden. Kendrick/Kritt will be next.

However, it has also become cool to jump on the hype bandwagon and support talentless to mediocre rappers.

Let's face it. Compared to everyone else in the game, this dude is nothing more than mediocre but because the trolls need someone new to hype up and destroy they praise him and talk sh*t on people with talent .
i like jcole, 2chains, krit and kendrick lamar and dont really care for budden he cries too much in his music.

U dont have to have super complex bars to make good music, dmx in my top 3 favorite rappers and he never spit no crazy lyrical verse, but he got a perfect delivery and can ride and improvise on the beat.

Its more to rapping then punchlines, metaphors, and double time flow they should just make technical rap a category thats all that sh*t really is
 6 years ago '10        #284
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Veno da Don said:
Damn

Its definitely an anti-south bias going on, but it's always been that way.

If you try to have an OPEN MIND and accept music for what it is you would be surprised at what type of music you like.

Why can't people enjoy Budden and 2Chainz??

Budden coined the phrase himself "MOOD MUSIC" but his diehards only have one mood I guess, sh*t me personally when i go out(club, bar, strip club, riding around..) i enjoy hearing songs that bang and gets the women hype, sorry fellas Budden don't make that type of music.

Why be an elitist?? Joe deserves his lane and is a master at what he does. But why can't 2Chainz have a lane as well?? I just dont understand that way of thinking, may not be for you but dont go all "you dont know sh*t about hip-hop" to people who it is for.
well said bruh
 6 years ago '10        #285
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Ghost Writer said:
You're delusional if you think no one was hating on Budden. Budden is the most hated on rapper on this website. Be real dude. I could give a sh*t if someone likes 2 chainz or not. I just rage at the ignorance of little hipsters who have no idea what good music is talking sh*t about someone with so much raw talent.

Whether you see it or not it's little sh*t like this that destroys the game. There's way too much negativity towards people with talent on this site.

I think it's pretty apparent that Joey's haters ride just as hard as his "stans". I'm far from either. I happen to unbiasedly think Budden is close to the most rawly lyrical rapper alive. However, I would probably consider myself more of a Cole stan than anything.

I could give a fu*k what Budden does on twitter. It seems like his haters care more than his fans.

Dude you're tripping if you don't think DMX is super lyrical. DMX is one of my top all time rappers. And DMX was one of the most emotional rappers ever yet you claim you don't like Budden because he "cries too much" in his music.

iite bro.
 6 years ago '10        #286
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 frequent23 said:
I have a serious question for joe budden fans... Now before u nerds attack me I'm Gona say that I lie underground hiphop as well as some commercial stuff do there's no biased here... But anyways. What impact has joe had on hiphop? I mean I kno he makes some good songs here n there but what has he actually done? Has anyone ever bit his style? Has he ever set a trend? Does he have classic lines that will be forever remembered in HIPHOP period? All the great rappers have made some sort of impact on the game and set trends and had songs people will remember forever, now besides pump it up (which was hot cuz of the beat) what else has joe done that was legendary? And it's pitiful how he stays rellevant by hating on others who are buzzing and it barely even works, I can understand underground rappers that want to stay that way but it's like he wants to be famous so bad but he jus has no appeal and his rhymes get boring. I can name 20 rappers rite now that are better then him. He don't even crack my top 50 all time but Thas jus me. Dude acts like he has a legendary resume and demands this crazy respect from everyone, hes not even 2nd best in his crew ... I wuld take Kendrick Lamar over this dude any day as far a mic skills go. Joe too one dimensional Thas why he will never be great. Only blog n forum nerds kno joes whole discography and keep waiting on them pointless mood music tapes. Joe is the Lamar odom of rap. All that potential and jus didn't pan out like he really should have so he join forces wit a legend to win rings.
some real talk
 10-24-2011, 03:02 PM         #287
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Chains is a clown, Jadakiss is a clown.
 10-24-2011, 03:06 PM         #288
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A boss don't need no one. Joey don't need to collaborate with that clown.
 6 years ago '11        #289
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #290
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Sam Rothstein said:
2Chains is a clown, Jadakiss is a clown.
you're a clown

10-24-2011, 03:19 PM         #291
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do white kids born in the 90s that are from the suburbs become experts on rap music
 10-24-2011, 03:19 PM         #292
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
you're a clown

I know I'm a clown, I'm a very bad clown. I don't make people laugh when I tell a joke for some odd reason.
 10-24-2011, 03:31 PM         #293
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish we had an analysis of 2Chainz' fan base, so we can see the population that listens to this guy. I would like to see the results.
 6 years ago '10        #294
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 23codez said:
How is Joe Budden not relevant? We all know who he is, and he stays dropping amazing music that many people love.

2Chainz has more of a buzz? Sure, with people that have horrible taste is music.

2chainz is about to drop a sick mixtape and the streets will god crazy? LMAO!! Sounds like you're more his Stan than Joe's fan.

Bitter? So he can't say what many people feel? 2Chainz is just AIGHT.

No respect from these rappers? Got Em's respect. Who the fu*k is Jadakiss? A dude that Budden is foolishly showing to much damn respect for. THERE he has failed.
nah tity boi's mixtapes are fire.. like dude said earlier in thread.. tity boi came out with a mixtape out of nowhere. it was fire, then he dropped his 2nd mixtape. another fire mixtapes. got major radio play.

2chainz music > joe budden music . thats all that matters
 6 years ago '05        #295
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
the n*gga had to change his name cuz worldwide ain't nobody fu*kin with nobody named no cot damn tity boi..don't give a fu*k how much Ludacris cosigns your garbage a.ss...the n*gga can't even rap lol..yall buggin
 6 years ago '05        #296
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 jt satan said:
nah tity boi's mixtapes are fire.. like dude said earlier in thread.. tity boi came out with a mixtape out of nowhere. it was fire, then he dropped his 2nd mixtape. another fire mixtapes. got major radio play.

2chainz music > joe budden music . thats all that matters
how we supposed to trust anything a guy named satan says ? I can't stress how much you need to gtfoh
 6 years ago '10        #297
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
No actually that's not at all what matters. Joe Buddens is 5 times the MC 2 t*tties will ever be.
joe budden is 10 times lyrical than waka

but he is never gonna get the buzz or album sells waka has
 6 years ago '10        #298
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 GST said:
how we supposed to trust anything a guy named satan says ? I can't stress how much you need to gtfoh
trust what lol?

2chainz music is better than joe buddens right now

2chainz is getting on everybody track right now. he is more relevant that budden.. people can act like he not. but its the truth ..
 6 years ago '06        #299
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,574 | Props total: 4488 4488
 Sam Rothstein said:
I wish we had an analysis of 2Chainz' fan base, so we can see the population that listens to this guy. I would like to see the results.
Why does this even matter? He makes downsouth hood/trap music so more than likely the same niqqas that listen to Jeezy,Yo Gotti,Lil Boosie etc..fukk with 2 Chainz. Joe Budden caters to white boys and lames, doesn't make him a better artist though.
 10-24-2011, 03:45 PM         #300
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
What????

I thought you liked 2 Chainz? If so your post is very contradictory and confusing.
no i mean why do white kids born in the 90 s think they know what real hip hop is

when you only like what you have been told to like?
the resoan they stan joey is because he is a ACCEPCTABLE black:budden:

the n*gga was on def jam and now he on shady/interscope he has had every chance in the world to make it

tity got next because he worked for it and the n*gga can really rap
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy