2Chainzzz responds to buddens lol

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 frequent23 said:
Lol u can b a boring rapper and not talk about material stuff u can also be commercial and boring. Bottom line is dude is jus boring ... And whoever said jay bit joes style needs slapped ... Jay bit young Chris style if anybody's, and Thas another rapper I wuld take over joe

but it's still been said,as oppose to nobody in their right mind would want to sound anything like 2chainz
 6 years ago '05        #222
GST 
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
damn, I usually consider myself a Budden fan but after reading some of these responses Im never admitting it again...........most of his fans are f*gs.....Im not getting lumped in with that mess

so you're a closet f*g?
 6 years ago '05        #223
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,231 | Props total: 1226 1226
joe buddens such a f*ggot.....i used to be a fan but now...
 6 years ago '08        #224
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,016 | Props total: 19927 19927
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
damn, I usually consider myself a Budden fan but after reading some of these responses Im never admitting it again...........most of his fans are f*gs.....Im not getting lumped in with that mess

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #225
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 StatisticZ said:
Just a call away to do the work for a man that talks so much about whooping peoples a.sses but never does?

Joe Buttcheeks? Are you really gonna sit there and try and say OB4CL2 was a good album? Or that the album Rae just dropped was a good album? Rae aint nothing but a bitter a.ss coke head.

Method Man > Ghost > I Deck > Rae

Hey tho it's boxden people are going to hate just because they're stuck on the same dusty a.ss music they been listening to since the 90s. I don't think anyone really knows SH signed a deal to shady that's way more than wu tang would have ever gotten and has gotten through group and solo projects. Jimmy and Em know talent.
you really gonna sit there and say that ob4cl2 is not. method man hasn't dropped a good album in years.

most of boxden is full of 16-20 something year olds that don't be on 90s rap like that. so i don't even know where that comes from.

wu=legendary
sh=2011 version of the 4 hoursemen(as of right now)
 6 years ago '08        #226
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,016 | Props total: 19927 19927
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Budden can out rap damn near everybody in the game but that doesnt make him a great artist.........I like his music but Im literally the only one I know that even knows who he is
goddamnit man... he is a great artist TO ME.. i cant reiterate this enough.. people will have their opinions on who's great and who's not... Me being from jersey, im not the only one i know who listens to joe.. so
 6 years ago '04        #227
space
space
 23codez said:
You are missing the ENTIRE point, MY GOD! hahaha The rest of those songs could have sucked total a.ss, that it not the point that I am trying to make. But I'll entertain you, no they were just AIGHT songs. But what has he done since then? CLASSIC MATERIAL.
 23codez said:
It's funny how people always bring up "Pump it up", as if it was a bad thing LMAO!!! That's one of the greatest club songs of all time. When he drops heartfelt emotional songs, he supposedly fails. But when he hits you with songs that make the bi*ches hit the dance floor, he also fails???? The hate is STRONG.

yes outside of one song he failed at that

[video - click to view]

who remembers this song getting girls on the dance floor...

Last edited by justinjones; 10-24-2011 at 10:36 AM..
 10-24-2011, 10:38 AM         #228
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
you really gonna sit there and say that ob4cl2 is not. method man hasn't dropped a good album in years.

most of boxden is full of 16-20 something year olds that don't be on 90s rap like that. so i don't even know where that comes from.

wu=legendary
sh=2011 version of the 4 hoursemen(as of right now)
It's not the best song on the album was released as an iTunes bonus, lol.

Yes most of boxden is full of 16-20 year olds that know nothing but there are a few older heads here that do nothing but hate following some rappers from the 90s that aint even been consistent since they dropped a 'ground breaking' album in the 90s.

Wu is legendary to a lot of people, no doubt, but in comparison to a lot of groups from the 90s most people forgot (das efx, the pharcyde, onyx, naughty by nature) they really aint sh*t. Just dropped more songs people considered anthems where still most of the content matter was always the same and STILL is the same, gtfoh.

Slaughterhouse compared to The Four Horsemen? Really? gtfoh again. #1, as much as a fan I am of them dudes on a SOLO level their album was WACK. They had no real chemistry together. They essentially jointed together to put out an album like Vinnie Paz had been doing on his own.

You can't be taken serious anymore having said that sh*t..

No matter how you swing it ya'll are just taking the opportunity to hate on Budden, none of you lames listen to 2chainz. If so I mean you'd be basically hypocrites given the fact I've seen more than a few people here dogging these guys when they came out as playaz circle and the fact he raps just like people on MMG do and that's probably the wackest thing out right now that's hype driven...

I guess that last bit also explains the whole wu tang legendary part to.

Last edited by StatisticZ; 10-24-2011 at 10:41 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #229
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
It's not the best song on the album was released as an iTunes bonus, lol.

Yes most of boxden is full of 16-20 year olds that know nothing but there are a few older heads here that do nothing but hate following some rappers from the 90s that aint even been consistent since they dropped a 'ground breaking' album in the 90s.

Wu is legendary to a lot of people, no doubt, but in comparison to a lot of groups from the 90s most people forgot (das efx, the pharcyde, onyx, naughty by nature) they really aint sh*t. Just dropped more songs people considered anthems where still most of the content matter was always the same and STILL is the same, gtfoh.

Slaughterhouse compared to The Four Horsemen? Really? gtfoh again. #1, as much as a fan I am of them dudes on a SOLO level their album was WACK. They had no real chemistry together. They essentially jointed together to put out an album like Vinnie Paz had been doing on his own.

You can't be taken serious anymore having said that sh*t..
i made the 4 horsemen comparison because its a bunch of good rappers in a group that put out an ok album
 10-24-2011, 10:54 AM         #230
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden may be a deeper/more lyrical rapper, but god damn hes full of estrogen.

mommy i'm a better rapper than 2chainz!! Why didn't Kiss make a song with me!!
 6 years ago '07        #231
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
I don't listen to joe buddens but whoever thinks 2chainz is a better rapper than buddens need to k!ll themselves asap..2chainz is so fu*king garbage it's disturbing ..i can't believe people in here are talking about how they like him : rofl:.bottom line when it comes to who raps better budden>>>infiniti x's>>> than 2chainz, those who think differently simply don't know sh*t about rap
 6 years ago '05        #232
GST 
space
space
 pabloescobarjr said:
budden may be a deeper/more lyrical rapper, but god damn hes full of estrogen.

mommy i'm a better rapper than 2chainz!! Why didn't Kiss make a song with me!!

you know what...I could agree with that damn near 100% ... thas exactly what it was...totally not a statement that 2chainz needed to get salty about
 6 years ago '05        #233
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 DAT BOI TREY said:

joe budden stans bout to be all up in here...in... 5....4....3....2....1...
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'll say this before the budden stans turn this into 5 pages+(which they will do)....while people might sh*t on 2chainz. People must remember two things.

1. 2 chainz is more relevant than Joe Budden

2. Joe Budden started this sh*t

this ^^^ only on bx joe has fans lol dude doesnt matter and he thinks he way better then what he really is. smh 2 chainz is dope and his last cd flight 360 was dope as fu*k classic sh*t .
 10-24-2011, 11:04 AM         #234
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so joe is mad at tity boy because he did a song with jada

joe will never make it because only white boys and lil corny n*ggas from the burbs listen to his music
no black man from the hood no black or white bi*chs or anybody thats doesnt blog will listen to this guy

he is just one of them n*ggas that nobody wants to be around
he said all he needed was the machine and now he is on shady

just shut the fu*k up and make it happen and keep other n*ggas names out yo mouth every other time you fu*king talk
 10-24-2011, 11:05 AM         #235
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people really listen to a rapper who called himself tity boi?
 6 years ago '11        #236
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
Jadakiss>>>>>>>>>> 2 chainz, Hoe Budden
 10-24-2011, 11:09 AM         #237
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
I don't listen to joe buddens but whoever thinks 2chainz is a better rapper than buddens need to k!ll themselves asap..2chainz is so fu*king garbage it's disturbing ..i can't believe people in here are talking about how they like him : rofl:.bottom line when it comes to who raps better budden>>>infiniti x's>>> than 2chainz, those who think differently simply don't know sh*t about rap
says a whte guy from the suburbs who was born in the 90s
 6 years ago '11        #238
MARVOLOUS35 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
why it seem yall n*ggaz saying 2chainz is betta den joey...yall cant serious...the south is hott rite now...it been dat way for a while now...so all dem n*ggaz is buzzin..but the south is terrible an i MEAN terrible at spitting...2chainz cant see budden lyrically at ALL...i dnt care who more relevant...who has wat production...who sold mo albums...its PEN vs PEN be serious its joey by a landside..
 6 years ago '05        #239
GST 
space
space
 bigree61 said:
so joe is mad at tity boy because he did a song with jada

joe will never make it because only white boys and lil corny n*ggas from the burbs listen to his music
no black man from the hood no black or white bi*chs or anybody thats doesnt blog will listen to this guy

he is just one of them n*ggas that nobody wants to be around
he said all he needed was the machine and now he is on shady

just shut the fu*k up and make it happen and keep other n*ggas names out yo mouth every other time you fu*king talk

almost funny actually

cuz it's just like a n*gga to think that another n*gga 'aint making it' just because yo black a.ss aint supporting him...foh...you know that n*gga is doing just fine
 6 years ago '05        #240
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
2 chainzzz!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago