2Chainzzz responds to buddens lol

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,001 | Props total: 19904 19904
 The N said:
like I said..........HANDZ is just a call away, Joe buttcheeks stans do you see who with T here?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

if thats raekwon... then so? its not like HE did anything lol
 6 years ago '04        #202
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Grand Champion said:
U must be the police or a DA then fu*k boy

and u must be a male groupie cause u just sounded a like bi*ch with your lil studio tale

did u get his autograph too
 6 years ago '06        #203
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
I have a serious question for joe budden fans... Now before u nerds attack me I'm Gona say that I lie underground hiphop as well as some commercial stuff do there's no biased here... But anyways. What impact has joe had on hiphop? I mean I kno he makes some good songs here n there but what has he actually done? Has anyone ever bit his style? Has he ever set a trend? Does he have classic lines that will be forever remembered in HIPHOP period? All the great rappers have made some sort of impact on the game and set trends and had songs people will remember forever, now besides pump it up (which was hot cuz of the beat) what else has joe done that was legendary? And it's pitiful how he stays rellevant by hating on others who are buzzing and it barely even works, I can understand underground rappers that want to stay that way but it's like he wants to be famous so bad but he jus has no appeal and his rhymes get boring. I can name 20 rappers rite now that are better then him. He don't even crack my top 50 all time but Thas jus me. Dude acts like he has a legendary resume and demands this crazy respect from everyone, hes not even 2nd best in his crew ... I wuld take Kendrick Lamar over this dude any day as far a mic skills go. Joe too one dimensional Thas why he will never be great. Only blog n forum nerds kno joes whole discography and keep waiting on them pointless mood music tapes. Joe is the Lamar odom of rap. All that potential and jus didn't pan out like he really should have so he join forces wit a legend to win rings.
 6 years ago '08        #204
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,538 | Props total: 17168 17168

Did I said he did?, HANDZ is there and always with Rae, that's who touched up dude

Rae don't need to do anything to Buttcheeks, he got Handz for that.
 10-24-2011, 09:55 AM         #205
Grand Champion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:

and u must be a male groupie cause u just sounded a like bi*ch with your lil studio tale

did u get his autograph too
U sound like an idiot the point was to say Joe Budden a sucker in real life its been proven nd u seem 2 be 1 2
 6 years ago '04        #206
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 23codez said:
It's funny how people always bring up "Pump it up", as if it was a bad thing LMAO!!! That's one of the greatest club songs of all time. When he drops heartfelt emotional songs, he supposedly fails. But when he hits you with songs that make the bi*ches hit the dance floor, he also fails???? The hate is STRONG.
probably because everybody knows that pump it up was hot because of the beat. if joe was really a mainstream guy like he was trying to be then all the rest of his singles back then wouldn't of failed
 6 years ago '08        #207
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 frequent23 said:
I have a serious question for joe budden fans... Now before u nerds attack me I'm Gona say that I lie underground hiphop as well as some commercial stuff do there's no biased here... But anyways. What impact has joe had on hiphop? I mean I kno he makes some good songs here n there but what has he actually done? Has anyone ever bit his style? Has he ever set a trend? Does he have classic lines that will be forever remembered in HIPHOP period? All the great rappers have made some sort of impact on the game and set trends and had songs people will remember forever, now besides pump it up (which was hot cuz of the beat) what else has joe done that was legendary? And it's pitiful how he stays rellevant by hating on others who are buzzing and it barely even works, I can understand underground rappers that want to stay that way but it's like he wants to be famous so bad but he jus has no appeal and his rhymes get boring. I can name 20 rappers rite now that are better then him. He don't even crack my top 50 all time but Thas jus me. Dude acts like he has a legendary resume and demands this crazy respect from everyone, hes not even 2nd best in his crew ... I wuld take Kendrick Lamar over this dude any day as far a mic skills go. Joe too one dimensional Thas why he will never be great. Only blog n forum nerds kno joes whole discography and keep waiting on them pointless mood music tapes. Joe is the Lamar odom of rap. All that potential and jus didn't pan out like he really should have so he join forces wit a legend to win rings.
I dont care about what impact ANYONE has on hip hop nowadays.. sh*t vanilla ice, and soulja boy technically left an impact...

I like joe's music... i relate to him more than any other artist...n*ggas talking about their jewels, cars n sh*t like that dont do sh*t for me, that sh*t is boring to me, and ive said this in another thread. Every rapper is gonna have haters, and truth be told i dont give a fu*k about impacts on other people, i only really care about myself as listener.

and fu*k you for making me read a bunch of garbage... talking about rings n sh*t.. fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '08        #208
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 The N said:

Did I said he did?, HANDZ is there and always with Rae, that's who touched up dude

Rae don't need to do anything to Buttcheeks, he got Handz for that.
AKA pus*y
 10-24-2011, 09:58 AM         #209
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude 2Chains is a clown.
 6 years ago '05        #210
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 justinjones said:
and luda sat on playaz cirlce except for 1 song. this whole 2 chainz thing was by himself
man them nigggaz was on DTP lool
 6 years ago '06        #211
frequent23 
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
I dont care about what impact ANYONE has on hip hop nowadays.. sh*t vanilla ice, and soulja boy technically left an impact...

I like joe's music... i relate to him more than any other artist...n*ggas talking about their jewels, cars n sh*t like that dont do sh*t for me, that sh*t is boring to me, and ive said this in another thread. Every rapper is gonna have haters, and truth be told i dont give a fu*k about impacts on other people, i only really care about myself as listener.

and fu*k you for making me read a bunch of garbage... talking about rings n sh*t.. fu*k outta here
Well at least we both kno hes not an elite rapper, and u keep goin bak to rappers talkin bout cars n money I'm not comparing him to that, cuz personally he's not even one of the best underground rappers tho. Dude is overrated as hell and we all kno it. He does have some bars tho he jus not that great as a artist
 6 years ago '04        #212
space
space
 NomiS said:
man them nigggaz was on DTP lool

i swear y'all missing the point. how much help did luda give him when dtp was disbanded and he started doing his solo sh!t
 6 years ago '05        #213
GST 
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2397 2397
 frequent23 said:

ummm it's been argued that Jay-Z stole that mans style but that topic is totally arguable...

the only impact tity boi has done was change his name to some ignorant shyt so ignorant n*ggaz could relate to him more and boy is it working....good job,t*ts
 6 years ago '04        #214
space
space
 23codez said:
You people SMH Because of the beat? What does that even mean? LMAO!!! He picked a great beat, AND? Like he was trying to be? WHO ISN'T?!!!!! Everyones favorite rapper wants to be mainstream (Heard and appreciated by the masses).. Failed? Back then? Dude, he has dropped classic music since he "failed". Just hug someone and let go of this nasty energy.
did his other singles outside of pump it up fail. yes or no
 6 years ago '04        #215
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Grand Champion said:
My potna is Tity boi engineer. Ive been in his studio smokin wit him while he he recordin. The Duffle bag n*ggaz are real street n*ggaz they still trappin. Ive seen Dolla wit the pack and n*ggaz cashin him out. They beat the brakes off a n*gga for breakin in their studio and stealin equipment. Tit aint no hoe n*gga. He might not be the best lyricist but his raps are real and that n*gga gettn money and not just from raps. Luda dont look out for nobody but Luda outside of him invitin him Tit to the cypher thats it. 2Chainz is self contained
 Grand Champion said:
All the NY n*ggaz fu*k wit @ chainz ..Raekwon was just down here kickin it wit him n Sept. Vado Busta on his latest mixtape nd I bet he got more money than Joe Budden
groupie
 6 years ago '08        #216
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 frequent23 said:
Well at least we both kno hes not an elite rapper, and u keep goin bak to rappers talkin bout cars n money I'm not comparing him to that, cuz personally he's not even one of the best underground rappers tho. Dude is overrated as hell and we all kno it. He does have some bars tho he jus not that great as a artist
BUT you said he's boring, and im just stating what bores me...

he IS an elite rapper to me.. he can out rap 95% of n*ggas out now

you can have your opinion, that sh*t weighs a feather to me.
 6 years ago '05        #217
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Jealousy known to k!ll Ppl.
 6 years ago '06        #218
frequent23 
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
BUT you said he's boring, and im just stating what bores me...

he IS an elite rapper to me.. he can out rap 95% of n*ggas out now

you can have your opinion, that sh*t weighs a feather to me.
Lol u can b a boring rapper and not talk about material stuff u can also be commercial and boring. Bottom line is dude is jus boring ... And whoever said jay bit joes style needs slapped ... Jay bit young Chris style if anybody's, and Thas another rapper I wuld take over joe
 10-24-2011, 10:15 AM         #219
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait a minute....2 Chainz = Tity Boi?

Well I guess that explains the random Tity Boi verses that I had to skip in a couple of songs.
 10-24-2011, 10:18 AM         #220
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
like I said..........HANDZ is just a call away, Joe buttcheeks stans do you see who with T here?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Just a call away to do the work for a man that talks so much about whooping peoples a.sses but never does?

Joe Buttcheeks? Are you really gonna sit there and try and say OB4CL2 was a good album? Or that the album Rae just dropped was a good album? Rae aint nothing but a bitter a.ss coke head.

Method Man > Ghost > I Deck > Rae

Hey tho it's boxden people are going to hate just because they're stuck on the same dusty a.ss music they been listening to since the 90s. I don't think anyone really knows SH signed a deal to shady that's way more than wu tang would have ever gotten and has gotten through group and solo projects. Jimmy and Em know talent.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now