What we learned in week 7

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Dro889 said:
the packs d gives up less points than the saints defense.. your corners can cover their WRs.. where their Corners IMO can cover your WRs...and no im talking about the saints and pack because the statement was brought up that the saints would beat them if they faced again.
not to butt in but who is gonna stop the GOD TE J Graham?
 6 years ago '05        #162
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Lowkey its disgusting your hate for the Saints I swear, it is a viable debate on who would win a rematch, but you sit up here and talk like the Packers are unbeatable. There are only a few teams in the NFL that can match point for point with the Packers and the Saints are one of them. So to say that GB would automatically win is BS.....it would be a hell of a game just like the first one.
 10-25-2011, 02:57 PM         #163
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Lowkey its disgusting your hate for the Saints I swear, it is a viable debate on who would win a rematch, but you sit up here and talk like the Packers are unbeatable. There are only a few teams in the NFL that can match point for point with the Packers and the Saints are one of them. So to say that GB would automatically win is BS.....it would be a hell of a game just like the first one.
you saying it like im discrediting the saints.. which im not.. they are probably the 2nd best team in the NFL.. but they wont beat the Packers imo...
 6 years ago '10        #164
dcharles8 7 heat pts
space
space
$607 | Props total: 146 146
 Dro889 said:
the packs d gives up less points than the saints defense.. your corners can cover their WRs.. where their Corners IMO can cover your WRs...and no im talking about the saints and pack because the statement was brought up that the saints would beat them if they faced again.
the packs d gives up 2 less points wow, with that said it comes down to who can stop who that one time cuz we out score them by almost 2 points... and as we seen in that game after the half our defense was stopping them and after the 1st quarter we were out scoring them
 6 years ago '09        #165
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
 dcharles8 said:
deflecting the truth naaaa, i still feel that my saints wud beat the packers... our defense in that first quarter cudnt stop water from running and the fact that the secondary was slipping the whole game, but yet the defense stopped them after half time, our d is better then the pack, and our offense can score like them... think we have them, not worried bout the pack,
saints d is not better then the packers. like i told the other saints fan, saints and packers are close but packers don't have the liability that is roman harper.

and if you know anything about the packers you know mccarthy takes his foot off the gas as soon as they get a 14 point lead. rrodgers called him out on it so it has been getting better as the season progressed.

Last edited by WasabiTuna; 10-25-2011 at 03:05 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #166
dcharles8 7 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
not to butt in but who is gonna stop the GOD TE J Graham?
nexts best t.e. in the league
 6 years ago '04        #167
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Autumn of Aaron
I've said on Twitter that 2011 is becoming the "Autumn of Aaron," but even I didn't realize until I really looked at it what kind of season Rodgers is actually having. His 16-game projection now, after seven weeks:

391-of-546 (71.6 percent completion rate), 5,422 yards, 46 touchdowns, 7 interceptions

Aaron*Rodgers *
Rodgers' passer rating is 125.7, and if he can hold that, it'll be four points better than the record set by Manning in 2004. His completion percentage would best the record set by Drew Brees in 2009 (Brees is also on pace to break his own record). His projection for passing yards is more than 300 yards better than Dan Marino's 27-year-old record. And the 46 touchdown passes would be fourth, with Rodgers on pace to have a slightly better TD-INT ratio than Tom Brady did in his 50-TD season of 2007.

Of course, it's unlikely this torrid pace is sustainable for Rodgers. The weather will worsen, so playing in Green Bay won't help, and it wouldn't be easy to keep up even if No. 12 was playing in a dome the next two months. But coming off a Super Bowl MVP award, it's pretty remarkable what the Packers' 27-year-old phenom is doing.
 6 years ago '10        #168
dcharles8 7 heat pts
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
saints d is not better then the packers. like i told the other saints fan, saints and packers are close but packers don't have the liability that is roman harper.
i give u roman, but im sayin from the fact of that one game after our d didnts show up in the first quarter, but also we was missing out best pass rusher
 6 years ago '05        #169
space
space
 Dro889 said:
you saying it like im discrediting the saints.. which im not.. they are probably the 2nd best team in the NFL.. but they wont beat the Packers imo...
If you're not discrediting Brees you're discrediting the Saints time and time again on here........just stop it
 6 years ago '05        #170
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:

and if you know anything about the packers you know mccarthy takes his foot off the gas as soon as they get a 14 point lead. rrodgers called him out on it so it has been getting better as the season progressed.
No the D is not better than the Packers D and its not close. We get no pressure without blitzing and dont force enough turnovers at this point. Payton does the same thing when the Saints jump out to leads which is why I was surprised at the 62 points scored on Indy on SNF.
 6 years ago '04        #171
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
the packs defense has got to be better than the saints, better run defense, more sacks, more picks, best qb rating against, 1.5 pts from
being top four defensive scoring, offenses are a toss up, thanks to blowing out the colts, the saints scoring is a little better right now, green bay also had 16 takeaways to new Orleans 7

packers have also only 7 turnovers to the saints 11
 6 years ago '05        #172
space
space
 finishim said:
the packs defense has got to be better than the saints, better run defense, more sacks, more picks, best qb rating against, 1.5 pts from
being top four defensive scoring, offenses are a toss up, thanks to blowing out the colts, the saints scoring is a little better right now, green bay also had 16 takeaways to new Orleans 7

packers have also only 7 turnovers to the saints 11
Its no debate the Pack's D is better because of the pressure on QBs, turnovers, and stopping the run. Its no comparison imo..............our D is far from good. The only thing our D does well is hold opponents to FGs in the Red Zone.
 6 years ago '04        #173
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 rynell said:
Its no debate the Pack's D is better because of the pressure on QBs, turnovers, and stopping the run. Its no comparison imo..............our D is far from good. The only thing our D does well is hold opponents to FGs in the Red Zone.
bend but don't break defense wins games, that's been the packers the last two-three years
 6 years ago '05        #174
space
space
 finishim said:
bend but don't break defense wins games, that's been the packers the last two-three years
That actually kept the Saints in the Game against the Texans. They forced 4 FGs in that game until Brees caught fire.
 6 years ago '04        #175
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 rynell said:
That actually kept the Saints in the Game against the Texans. They forced 4 FGs in that game until Brees caught fire.
love me some brees when the pack ain't on
 6 years ago '05        #176
space
space
 finishim said:
love me some brees when the pack ain't on
What he does at his stature at QB is amazing........if he was the prototype QB at 6'3" 240lbs with the mobility of another QB that you might have heard of named Rodgers :lachen001: he would really be nasty.
 6 years ago '04        #177
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 rynell said:
What he does at his stature at QB is amazing........if he was the prototype QB at 6'3" 240lbs with the mobility of another QB that you might have heard of named Rodgers :lachen001: he would really be nasty.
the two best in the spread

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #178
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Dro889 said:
great comeback there son.. in-depth analyst..
so u do?
 6 years ago '07        #179
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Dro889 said:
Right now? No, maybe later.
 6 years ago '04        #180
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 ghettofied said:
Cam Newton is a top 10 QB. Panthers offense is more entertaining then 90% of teams in the NFL.
 jayjay2 said:

Wow...
Cam is mos def top ten CURRENTLY in the NFL.

can anyone name ten other qb's that's currently out performing him (no even including the low amount of talent he has around him)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy