Falcons say Ndamukong Suh taunted an injured Matt Ryan

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985
 Fresh Whyte said:

Wheres The Video
 6 years ago '09        #62
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 lboog1423 said:
Keep doing ya thang SUh. IF u dont want the n*gga to talk sh*t and play dirty then block his a.ss. n*ggas been talkin sh*t n games for yrs its just u dont hear half the sh*t they say. This is nuthin new.

Had this been my n*gga Vick it woulda been all jokes in here

No, it wouldn't.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,193 | Props total: 3340 3340
 carden2 said:
suh is aggressive not dirty. i think most players are intimidated by suh. he tossed that o-linemen like he weighed 10 pounds. seriously players are just as soft as goodell is making the league. that's why players come out and start telling everything that's happening on the field so they can make the game even softer. they don't want to have to worry about the guy going 110% knocking heads off.
exactly, the Falcons straight snitchin on us after the game trying to dirty my man rep up even more for something THEIR OWN PLAYER DID. Suh didn't step on Ryan if Svitek could have blocked him to protect their QB this would not be an issue.

I dont wanna hear this crybaby sh*t, Ryan is fine it was his ankle for Christ sake.
 6 years ago '09        #64
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
lol u really can tell who's played and who hasn't

fu*kin nerds
 6 years ago '05        #65
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10718 10718
Suh wasn't trying that with my boys.... Anthoy Davis wasn't having none of that
 6 years ago '09        #66
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7312 7312
I swear these falcons are bi*ches. They flop, cheap shot, and talk sh*t about other teams but when the shoes on the other foot they want to cry.
 6 years ago '09        #67
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
and if this had happened to stafford and Abraham was the one who said this all u f*ggot a.ss lions fans would have a change of heart

u morons. don't let ur fandom make u look like a fu*kin idiot

now go back to playing ur world of warcraft
 6 years ago '04        #68
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #69
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3926 3926
just because he said get the cart?

get him off the field?

thats weak as fu*k. not sure why its such a big deal. its fu*king football. used to be a mean league, getting soft now
 6 years ago '04        #70
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3165 3165
if you never played football shut the fu*k up people talk sh*t on the field all day and game long dont matter injured or not if they know u injured they talking more sh*t so all you soft a.ss never played real football (because backyard or little league is not included) before dumbasses stop posting you sound stupid
 6 years ago '10        #71
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 WasabiTuna said:
I swear these falcons are bi*ches. They flop, cheap shot, and talk sh*t about other teams but when the shoes on the other foot they want to cry.
n*gga shut your f*ggot a.ss up......last time I checked it was that gravy for blood fat fu*k Bj "Dead before the age of 50" Raji that was crying about n*ggaz being dirty...had no proof of dirt....just n*ggaz is dirty..........and who talked sh*t about ya fu*king team n*gga? The only person they can point to in regards to disrespect was Roddy and all that n*gga said was the better team didnt win..........every fu*king interview these n*ggaz is praising you bi*ches......ole fruit loop a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #72
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
falcons are bi*ches, n*gga say sh*t like that all the damn time, especially if it's a defender and he slowin dine the game.. this a non story
 6 years ago '09        #73
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 youngsiz said:
if you never played football shut the fu*k up people talk sh*t on the field all day and game long dont matter injured or not if they know u injured they talking more sh*t so all you soft a.ss never played real football (because backyard or little league is not included) before dumbasses stop posting you sound stupid
no they don't u fu*kin dirtbag
 6 years ago '04        #74
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
oh well...if we dirty fu*k it...we not buying that bullsh*t no more. fu*k whoever dont like it
 6 years ago '10        #75
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
I for one am a fan of Suh's. He plays the way I believe the game should be played. I teach my boy the same sh*t. I tell my boy all the time "you want to hurt em, but understand there is a difference in hurt and injury". I personally have always respected my competition and opponents. In my heart I believe Suh does as well. When Ryan got hurt I was sitting at the crib like "wtf get yo bi*ch a.ss up, did this n*gga just fall and now he acting like he dying!?!?!?" It wasnt until replay that I was like "oh damn that look like his sh*t broke". I'm pretty sure the n*gga Suh was just like me......get ya bi*ch a.ss up you wasnt hit or nothing pus*y. Teammates however know a little more about how you built and I'm sure Falcons was like oh damn my n*gga hurt even before they saw it on the screen. Look no further than how Luis Delmas reacted to Ovie..........thats how you respond when a competitor is hurt in front of you. Some of you n*ggaz cant compete though and you look forward to facing n*ggaz who no where near ya level of play. Yall know who yall are.
 6 years ago '04        #76
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
"get the cart"
 6 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
"get the cart"

word to drag that L off ford field................that sh*t getting heavy.
 6 years ago '09        #78
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7312 7312
 peeyump said:
n*gga shut your f*ggot a.ss up......last time I checked it was that gravy for blood fat fu*k Bj "Dead before the age of 50" Raji that was crying about n*ggaz being dirty...had no proof of dirt....just n*ggaz is dirty..........and who talked sh*t about ya fu*king team n*gga? The only person they can point to in regards to disrespect was Roddy and all that n*gga said was the better team didnt win..........every fu*king interview these n*ggaz is praising you bi*ches......ole fruit loop a.ss n*gga

Ugh dumbass wheres the proof that lions were durty besides your hypocrit players saying it. And packers player aren't the only team that called your bi*ch a.ss team dirty.

Anyway do you remember that fat fu*ker flopping when aj hawk barely touched him...bi*ch move.

Roddy talked sh*t all offseason, saying clay and I think Rodgers aren't as good as advertised... bi*ch move by the biggest bi*ch on your team.
 10-24-2011, 10:18 AM         #79
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is what i wish the browns would do start slap n n*ggas around

o-line and d-line are damn near f!ghting for 60 min
 6 years ago '09        #80
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
it would only be acceptable if he said:

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy