Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
no sportsmanship at all...trashy move by a trashy player
 6 years ago '04        #22
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Skip Jr said:
you guys can easily be 2-5

@ anyone being worried about the lions
im done with you fam. I only converse with posters with a team of there own.

ole freelance hating a.ss boy.

And yeah we COULD have been 2-5 but on planet Earth in America in real life we are 5-2 so stay mad

Last edited by Veno da Don; 10-23-2011 at 09:23 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #23
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 Veno da Don said:
We embrace the HATE!

Suh>>>

And Matt was working out on us low-key with all the pre-snap sh*t, fu*king nerd beat us mentally not physically

I wanna say some slick sh*t to defend my QB but this sh*t got me laughing my a.ss off
 6 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
no sportsmanship at all...trashy move by a trashy player
i knew you wouldn't be too far away...
 6 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 kingofdasouf said:

I wanna say some slick sh*t to defend my QB but this sh*t got me laughing my a.ss off
 10-23-2011, 09:26 PM         #26
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who really gives a fu*k what was said?! this is a mans sport played by men, not pus*y a.ss flag football...

Matty Ice had the last laugh anyway

Same goes for Michiganders cryin about Gholston poppin fools in the MSU/UofM game...

Bunch a soft a.ss fans worried about words & class...
 10-23-2011, 09:40 PM         #27
iŠrop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get outta here with that sensitive sh*t... its fu*king football. If u scared go to church. you'd be surprised how mild this is compared to other trash talk on the field. and c'mon.... "nobody wants to see anybody get injured" is bullsh*t. You gotta make people fear you, even when you're not there making the sack, you have to make the quarterback think that he's going to be k!lled at any second from any direction. Its part of the art of being a great defense, seriously. Throws the quarterback off of his game when he knows that death is coming from all directions and fast.

Years from now when we're all old and gray, we will be talking about Suh and his "style of play" and you will all realize then why he played this way. GOAT.
 6 years ago '04        #28
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455

[video - click to view]

10-23-2011, 09:44 PM         #29
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is nasty....he got that old school defensive mindset....i like that from a defensive player....plus it was just a foot injury, now if he was paralyzed on unconscious then thats a different story
 6 years ago '11        #30
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
i don't like it cause it's my QB but...our line is nasty. it's not secret we play right up to the whistle, and sometimes we don't hear the first whistle. and Suh is a true defensive linemen...the last of a dying breed. he wants to hurt people. he's the type of player that the NFL used to have...Deacon Jones...LT...young Ray Lewis...n*ggas that were taught to explode through the ball carrier. anybody who's played defense can understand Suh. but fu*k him cuz that's my QB but what's funny to me is, dudes talks all this sh*t about it, but they weren't the ones who even touched him on the injury...we knocked Stafford the fu*k out on his last hurrah. and didn't need to talk sh*t about it afterwards.

shout out to Delmas for showing some class though
 6 years ago '09        #31
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
 Fresh Whyte said:

Wheres The Video

I wanna know why the Falcons ain't goon up after this. You gon just let a n*gga kick ya mans while he down and sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #32
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
I've said this 3 times already.... Suh is gonna get his own QB fu*ked up. His teammates need to tell him to shut the fu*k up and play.
 6 years ago '04        #33
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
get the cart
 6 years ago '11        #34
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
All jokes aside you can be dirty and you can talk trash. But when a player is down and is obviously hurt there is no need or place for that type of behavior. Its a GAME...if it was that serious Im sure football players would come to blows with each in the off-season down in Miami or some sh*t. But they dont, Suh is k!lling his image....every other week is something new with this guy. He's showing that he has no class and no respect for the game.
 6 years ago '04        #35
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
 refuze said:

This is the NFL bi*ches.. those d-linemen aren't supposed to be nice and cuddly. They don't chase rainbows or ride unicorns as a job.

Man up.. Someone should have knocked Stafford out if they were salty about the whole Matt Ryan situation

OK i'm a bears fan and what more would i like than the packers to lose the rest of their upcoming games but if god forbid lets say Rogers gets paralyzed during a game due to an injury that wont make me or any fan happy...the last thing you want to see in a game is a guy get hurt no matter who it is you wish him luck and a speedy recovery...you dont kick him and say "get the cart"
 10-24-2011, 12:29 AM         #36
iŠrop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
All jokes aside you can be dirty and you can talk trash. But when a player is down and is obviously hurt there is no need or place for that type of behavior. Its a GAME...if it was that serious Im sure football players would come to blows with each in the off-season down in Miami or some sh*t. But they dont, Suh is k!lling his image....every other week is something new with this guy. He's showing that he has no class and no respect for the game.
offensive lineman WALK off the field with broken femurs son... you wouldn't understand.
suh isn't k!lling his image... he's creating a magnificent one. on his da vinci sh*t.

Last edited by iŠrop; 10-24-2011 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #37
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
my dude been saying crap like that since high school i wouldnt expect him to change cause he in the big leagues
 10-24-2011, 02:40 AM         #38
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a bunch of bi*ches. I cant believe we lost that fu*king game to the Falcons......yall some bi*ches, i lost respect for suh etc. for talkin sh*t, i guess he hurts peoples feelings and physicaly during games. What a beast
 6 years ago '05        #39
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,873 | Props total: 20882 20882
I kind of agree. Dude's a beast, but he's quickly becoming one of the dirtiest and most hated players in the league aka James Harrison. It's a shame, cause he was one of those players you wanted to like. It's too late though, he already crossed that plane. He became a hated player, and one that won't be making the playoffs anytime soon. The fairy tale ended last weekend when they played San Fran

475 - 155 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '04        #40
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
You can tell in this thread who's ever played a disciplined organized sport, and who's just a dumbass fan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago