Is it me or is Drake trying to eschew away from Lil Wayne?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 2550 2550
And I disagree i think they made more off of Nicki Minaj
 6 years ago '04        #22
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
meh, drake and nicki have two of the best deals out right now they both own their own masters etc etc

YM/cmb aint making as much money off them as yall would think

and wayne learned from his dealings with curren$y about letting them do they own thing and form they own lane, imo its a reason why YMCMB is doing better than G-unit
 6 years ago '10        #23
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 pabloescobarjr said:

you just wanted to show everyone that you knew the word "eschew"
he didn't even use it properly either. the word "away" in his sentence is redundant.
 6 years ago '04        #24
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
If it wasnt for that jail stint Drake AND Nicky would be nowhere near where they at right now
 6 years ago '11        #25
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 161 161
 Da Truth23 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If your familiar with his early work like Room For Improvement, Comeback Season, and his EP So Far Gone. Then you can see the difference from his work then and his work now. In almost every song that Drake did he always have his Labelmate and Boss Lil Wayne on most of his tracks. I guess that is how you get famous nowadays by having BIG Mainstream rappers on your songs. But now since he has the money, money and the cars, car and the clothes, YES, even the hoes, Hi Nicki, we suppose Drake is trying to break away from being under Wayne. You see he has his own thing called OVO that is known to be OVOXO with singer The Weeknd, most people see this to be grow into a label and group between: Noah “40” Shebib, The Weeknd, and Drake. Is this a good move for Drake? Could this possibly spark tension between Young Money label-mates Wayne and Drake, and could also lower the chemistry on the whole YMCMB Crew.

My Opinion.
Take Care in stores November 15, 2011
OVO was a.ssemble even before Drake met Wayne. The Weeknd is affilitated, not in the label.
 6 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,401 | Props total: 6432 6432
 epik93 said:
OVO was a.ssemble even before Drake met Wayne. The Weeknd is affilitated, not in the label.
affiliated? they basically put the two together
 10-23-2011, 09:34 PM         #27
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Truth23 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If your familiar with his early work like Room For Improvement, Comeback Season, and his EP So Far Gone. Then you can see the difference from his work then and his work now. In almost every song that Drake did he always have his Labelmate and Boss Lil Wayne on most of his tracks. I guess that is how you get famous nowadays by having BIG Mainstream rappers on your songs. But now since he has the money, money and the cars, car and the clothes, YES, even the hoes, Hi Nicki, we suppose Drake is trying to break away from being under Wayne. You see he has his own thing called OVO that is known to be OVOXO with singer The Weeknd, most people see this to be grow into a label and group between: Noah “40” Shebib, The Weeknd, and Drake. Is this a good move for Drake? Could this possibly spark tension between Young Money label-mates Wayne and Drake, and could also lower the chemistry on the whole YMCMB Crew.

My Opinion.
You're 14?

6 years ago '10        #28
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Da Truth23 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

My Opinion.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #29
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
 PLK12 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #30
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,026 | Props total: 5087 5087
 Da Truth23 said:
To yall niccas who said "didnt read" yall got time to find a gif with didnt read on it but didnt have a time to read a f!!!! paragraph shame.... this thread wasnt directly made for yall... i could give two f!cks for what yall have to say....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #31
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
It's just attention being paid to his personal division within a large army. B.G. told yall a long time ago.
 6 years ago '04        #32
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 951 951
Wayne after carter 3 new his hype was gon go down, to keep it up while his hype is at peak..get drake out, nicki out..keep da ymcmb hype still..tyga..etc..its like everyone from a different coast, west, east, south, to canada...i mean he made sure they keep their own hype wit that. How long will it be before a new cat comes to the game and drake and lil wayne are just another 50 cent/game trying to get a hit started?
 6 years ago '04        #33
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,458 | Props total: 6044 6044
 illicitx said:

[pic - click to view]

ooooooo sh*ttttttt
 6 years ago '11        #34
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
The only thing i've noticed is that he never shouts out YMCMB anymore. Always with OVO.
 6 years ago '10        #35
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 panelas said:
The only thing i've noticed is that he never shouts out YMCMB anymore. Always with OVO.
he did at the saturday night live performance
 10-23-2011, 11:38 PM         #36
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, he just moved from stealing Big Sean's flow to stealing the Weeknds's flow. He's probably the least original mainstream artist today, and that's saying a lot.
 6 years ago '04        #37
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61

[pic - click to view]

drake still collabs with wayne more than anybody. she will.... the real her..... sh*t makes no sense.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
drake sucks now and your point is
 6 years ago '04        #39
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2407 2407
 Da Truth23 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

My Opinion.

those mixtapes had nothing to do with Wayne...... that was back when Drake spit nothing but venom on cats..... but found his niche with the singing sh*t an ran with it.
 10-24-2011, 12:25 AM         #40
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
drake sucks now and your point is
shut up you hoe a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago