Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DCballer40 said:
When did the #3 team losing AT HOME as a 30 point fav not become serious? Im going to do a little research, this going to take some time. Hell I'll make it a little easier and check the top 10. I'll be back after some digging.
And I didn't read? I said records get broken ALL THE TIME its not that serious because it was going to happen at some point. You worrying about it is even sadder. I'm not even looking it up and I'm a fan . Write what you want but you'll be talking to yourself and I'll just leave this here for future reference if you decide to write another college thesis.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #42
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 TH35 said:
And I didn't read? I said records get broken ALL THE TIME its not that serious because it was going to happen at some point. You worrying about it is even sadder. I'm not even looking it up and I'm a fan . Write what you want but you'll be talking to yourself and I'll just leave this here for future reference if you decide to write another college thesis.
Buddy I gamble on sports for a part time living. Im looking it up because it matters to me from a gambling aspect. I dont give 2 sh*ts about OU because they haven't won sh*t in 12 years. Losing at home as a 30 point fav DOES NOT HAPPEN, so it happening to OU is laughable. That loss was a bigger loss then Michigan losing at home to Toledo a few years back. But to you a self proclaimed fan its no big deal...yeh okay, you arent a fan then...because this is HUGE, dont believe me check this site

6 years ago '07        #43
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Buddy I gamble on sports for a part time living. Im looking it up because it matters to me from a gambling aspect. I dont give 2 sh*ts about OU because they haven't won sh*t in 12 years. Losing at home as a 30 point fav DOES NOT HAPPEN, so it happening to OU is laughable. That loss was a bigger loss then Michigan losing at home to Toledo a few years back. But to you a self proclaimed fan its no big deal...yeh okay, you arent a fan then...because this is HUGE, dont believe me check this site

I need to apologize to myself for reading that sh*t. It isn't a big deal to get a record broken you act like I though OU would win 100 straight at home. Are you stupid? and I'm glad your dumbass lost money. If you were actually a good better you know OU wouldn't have covered that if you saw when Missouri was there. I hope OU never covers the spread and you go bankrupt (possibly die too). Most OU fans that aren't on forums like that full of 12 year olds had saw a loss coming the way OU had been playing. Oh and yes the loss was funny in some aspects. There's more to life than crying over sports like a homo.

Last edited by TH35; 10-23-2011 at 10:42 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #44
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
I need to apologize to myself for reading that sh*t. It isn't a big deal to get a record broken you act like I though OU would win 100 straight at home. Are you stupid? and I'm glad your dumbass lost money. If you were actually a good better you know OU wouldn't have covered that if you saw when Missouri was there. I hope OU never covers the spread and you go bankrupt (possibly die too). Most OU fans that aren't on forums like that full of 12 year olds had saw a loss coming the way OU had been playing. Oh and yes the loss was funny in some aspects. There's more to life than crying over sports like a homo.
You're a moron

Jesus Christ...I commented on how big of a loss this game was in general. Thats it, I never spoke to you or directed anything YOUR PUNK a.ss WAY. Honestly I never knew you existed. But after you quoting me for the 3rd fu*king time I finally gave in and gave you the audience you were seeking. You're the one looking for the attention, not me. You're the one quoting and requoting ME. Not the other way around.

Secondly I never bet on this game. But its a big deal because 30 point favs NO MATTER the team DO NOT LOSE AT HOME. Get it, do you understand that? 39 game home winning streak ends as a 30 point home fav! My n*gga if you dont understand the significance of that then just should stop trying.

You're dead to me....THE END
 6 years ago '10        #45
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Hovi Bryant said:
This is why this section is stupid. n*ggas act like Skip's opinion on anything has any weight. Dude's a certified troll.
word

n*ggas bussin nuts about what that old homo got 2 say
 6 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
You're a moron

Jesus Christ...I commented on how big of a loss this game was in general. Thats it, I never spoke to you or directed anything YOUR PUNK a.ss WAY. Honestly I never knew you existed. But after you quoting me for the 3rd fu*king time I finally gave in and gave you the audience you were seeking. You're the one looking for the attention, not me. You're the one quoting and requoting ME. Not the other way around.

Secondly I never bet on this game. But its a big deal because 30 point favs NO MATTER the team DO NOT LOSE AT HOME. Get it, do you understand that? 39 game home winning streak ends as a 30 point home fav! My n*gga if you dont understand the significance of that then just should stop trying.

You're dead to me....THE END
I understand but I'm not going to cry about it. The betting lines were stupid to begin w/. You're dead to me make you sound like a female .
 6 years ago '11        #47
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 Gottagat said:
word

n*ggas bussin nuts about what that old homo got 2 say
I dont give 2 sh*ts what Skip thinks but he is right on this matter. If you go to any OU fan board them sh*ts are on National Guard watch...and on all of the gambling boards people are talking about when the last time a 30 point home fav lost. Its a big deal to real college/gambling fans. Go to Norman and see if that loss doesnt matter, them n*ggas is ready to tee off on anything moving right now. They're just as mad as Skip is...But ofcourse Boxden is filled with part time fans and people who have never even set foot on these college campuses or attended games. How could they know how devastating that loss was.

No shots at you...just stating the obvious

Last edited by DCballer40; 10-23-2011 at 11:07 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #48
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
I dont give 2 sh*ts what Skip thinks but he is right on this matter. If you go to any OU fan board them sh*ts are on National Guard watch...and on all of the gambling boards people are talking about when the last time a 30 point home fav lost. Its a big deal to real college/gambling fans. Go to Norman and see if that loss doesnt matter, them n*ggas is ready to tee of on anything moving right now. They just as mad as Skip is...But ofcourse Boxden is filled with part time fans and people who have never even set foot on these college campuses or attended games. How could they know how devastating that loss was.

No shots at you...just stating the obvious
False. It is a devastating loss but really the fans aren't taking it as bad as you think, the ones offline. Definitely not on Skips level. He doesn't like Stoops but he wasn't around for Blake I guarantee you that. If he was he would've k!lled himself by now the way he's talking because Blake got good recruits too and couldn't win a significant game to save his life. If that's a shot at me I've been to more than several OU games. I've also been to the Big XII ship in KC which we lost :(.

Last edited by TH35; 10-23-2011 at 11:17 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 baxterr24 said:
Well I grew up in Norman been to every Red River Rivalry Game and have been to tons of OU bowl games and I'm furious I don't know how you can say we have had bad games besides this one. In this season we have smashed almost every team, and if we haven't we had a commanding lead that was never taken...honestly we could have won this game too if it wasn't for the missed field goal and the fact that we were completely non-existent in the first half.
Yea Hunnicutt (who was supposed to be good) missed two field goals. I don't think Stevens misses those easy kicks. Also we haven't smashed every team . The Missouri game we had to comeback because the secondary got gashed in the beginning. The KU game was too close for comfort until the 2nd half. OU has played three bad games or I should say 7 bad quarters. This one just happened to be for 3 quarters. I was kind of upset but the way the team has been sleep walking against teams not named Texas or FSU this season, I thought back and was like . Not to mention the offense has been struggling in the red zone since 09 and the kicking game has been bad for years. I'm done talking about this sh*t.

Last edited by TH35; 10-24-2011 at 12:56 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #50
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Your dead to me TH35

Cant believe dude actually said your dead to him
 6 years ago '05        #51
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 2713 2713
I woke up and was like wtf ou lost at home to texas tech wtf...good thing ima pokes fan but i was hopein they would win so when we beat ou at home it would be that much better. If you think wer going to loose to ou at home when wer doin this good this year your crazy
 6 years ago '07        #52
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 titanreese said:
Your dead to me TH35

Cant believe dude actually said your dead to him

I think he probably got offended by me saying I hope he loses his all bets and dies. This internet sh*t isn't serious. I wasn't serious but I think he was. So, I'm dead.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy