Skip Bayless has Twitter Meltdown After Oklahoma Loss

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 iggyemu said:
Skip will feel better because of Tebow...but someone needs to call him on claiming DeMarco Murray wasn't a good back. I don't care if the Cowboys played LSU today...Felix Jones wasn't running like Murray ran today.
Or on how he hates Stoops yet bets stays betting on OU games. I bet he wasn't even an OU fan during the Blake years. He should be kneeling down to Stoops after that sh*tty Blake era. Dudes a f*ggot and I'll knock him out if I ever saw him in person. I don't take sports THAT serious like most people but I can't stand stupidity. still 9th in the BCS and we'll k!ll KSU. Skip can eat a d!ck.

Last edited by TH35; 10-23-2011 at 07:28 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #22
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 iggyemu said:
Skip will feel better because of Tebow...but someone needs to call him on claiming DeMarco Murray wasn't a good back. I don't care if the Cowboys played LSU today...Felix Jones wasn't running like Murray ran today.
and AD got 175 today
 6 years ago '04        #23
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 sho 2010 said:
no he not about to go skip crazy

skip been tellin n*ggas bout tebow and defending tebow saying tebow gon do this and that and people been k!llin him

skip bout to be gon off that lean tomorrow
and I can't wait. First Take will be great tomorrow.
 6 years ago '11        #24
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
Man OU was a 30 point fav AT HOME to those clowns and lost. To Texas Tech! It wasnt even the fact that they didnt hang 50 on them...its the fact that they couldnt stop that dink and dunk offense. OU just ruined their season ....it didnt matter anyway because they would of gotten trounced in the NC game to LSU, Alabama, or Stanford. OU doesnt have that upper echeleon type defense and it finally showed.
 6 years ago '07        #25
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
ssomehow hes gonna bring tim tebow into the convo
 6 years ago '09        #26
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
 KURUPTION!!! said:
and I can't wait. First Take will be great tomorrow.
Is Stephen A. Smith going to be on there, I know that n*gga cannot stand the Tim Tebow hype
 10-23-2011, 07:29 PM         #27
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skip is about to come on bsc countdown shot...

6 years ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
they called in skip bayless from the crib for tonight
 6 years ago '07        #29
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Man OU was a 30 point fav AT HOME to those clowns and lost. To Texas Tech! It wasnt even the fact that they didnt hang 50 on them...its the fact that they couldnt stop that dink and dunk offense. OU just ruined their season ....it didnt matter anyway because they would of gotten trounced in the NC game to LSU, Alabama, or Stanford. OU doesnt have that upper echeleon type defense and it finally showed.
No, we don't have depth. That's why I said we'd lose at some point this year plus going against spreads every fu*king week sucks. LSU on the other hand its their MNC to lose. Its in New Orleans they won't lose. LSU vs. Luck, media hype. Once again Skips an idiot. Oklahoma State was ranked over OU last year too. Who won? So, until they win (which could happen this year) OK State is still little brother.

Last edited by TH35; 10-23-2011 at 07:48 PM..
 10-23-2011, 07:45 PM         #30
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good argument about stanford...

6 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
 ReggieA said:
Is Stephen A. Smith going to be on there, I know that n*gga cannot stand the Tim Tebow hype
only on wednesdays
 10-23-2011, 07:52 PM         #32
usarmyboy83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dvring that sh*t tomorrow! Oh he going Ham tomorrow.
 6 years ago '07        #33
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 baxterr24 said:
your fu*king dumb stfu we had one fu*king bad game, everyone was dropping balls it was raining and they started an hour late ...we still have a chance to be in the national championship anyway and everyone will stop running there mouths once we smash kstate and OSU....lets be serious why would we ever get rid of stoops? longest at home winning steak.... many bowl championships not to mention big12 championships..yeah sounds like a horrible coach.....
Dial that back. LSU got it this year.
 6 years ago '07        #34
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 baxterr24 said:
wishful thinking if everything goes right its a possibility like in 2006
It won't. LSU is clearly in another zone right now.
 6 years ago '11        #35
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 baxterr24 said:
your fu*king dumb stfu we had one fu*king bad game, everyone was dropping balls it was raining and they started an hour late ...we still have a chance to be in the national championship anyway and everyone will stop running there mouths once we smash kstate and OSU....lets be serious why would we ever get rid of stoops? longest at home winning steak.... many bowl championships not to mention big12 championships..yeah sounds like a horrible coach.....
Do you want me to open a can of ether on OU and Stoops (I can list Stoops record in BCS games and you wont like it). It is clear you are in a fragile state with OU losing and the Deadskins yearly mid-season descent to failure. Yes OU had 1 bad game but 1 bad LOSS is all it takes to ruin your season in college football. Did you mistake this for the NFL or something? Also 1 bad game as a 30 point fav at home were Stoops and OU had the longest active record of home wins in a row.

All OU is playing for now is to keep Okie State out of the NC game and to make it the Fiesta Bowl as the Big 12 champ, thats it! They are not making any NC game because a 1 loss Stanford or Oregon is in over them. REMEMBER the Big 12 DOES NOT have a championship game anymore...so there goes the added strength of schedule in voters minds. No ONE will keep Oregon out of that NC game if they beat Stanford and end the season with the 1 loss against LSU...NO ONE!

Last edited by DCballer40; 10-23-2011 at 09:56 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #36
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
This is why this section is stupid. n*ggas act like Skip's opinion on anything has any weight. Dude's a certified troll.
 6 years ago '07        #37
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Do you want me to open a can of ether on OU and Stoops (I can list Stoops record in BCS games and you wont like it). It is clear you are in a fragile state with OU losing and the Deadskins yearly mid-season descent to failure. Yes OU had 1 bad game but 1 bad game is all it takes to ruin your season in college football. Did you mistake this for the NFL or something? Also 1 bad game as a 30 point fav at home were Stoops and OU had the longest active record of home wins in a row.

All OU is playing for now is to keep Okie State out of the NC game and to make it the Fiesta Bowl as the Big 12 champ, thats it! They are not making any NC game because a 1 loss Stanford or Oregon is in over them. REMEMBER the Big 12 DOES NOT have a championship game anymore...so there goes the added strength of schedule in voters minds. No ONE will keep Oregon out of that NC game if they beat Stanford and end the season with the 1 loss against LSU...NO ONE!
OU has had more than 1 bad game this season (KU, Mizzou, Tech) and records get broken, its not serious. If Ok State wins out they're going. Ok State is FIRST in every computer ranking. It doesn't matter who has a conference championship game if they win out. You act like Ohio State has never been in the MNC before. Sadly, the Pac 12 gets no love when it comes to the computers.
 6 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
This is why this section is stupid. n*ggas act like Skip's opinion on anything has any weight. Dude's a certified troll.
Powerful Post.
 6 years ago '11        #39
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
OU has had more than 1 bad game this season (KU, Mizzou, Tech) and records get broken, its not serious. If Ok State wins out they're going. Ok State is FIRST in every computer ranking. It doesn't matter who has a conference championship game if they win out. You act like Ohio State has never been in the MNC before. Sadly, the Pac 12 gets no love when it comes to the computers.
Sometimes I forget 80% of this board do NOT read. I stated that the extra game would not help OU in their f!ght to get into the NC game with 1 loss. I didnt say ANYTHING about Okie State not getting in. Why would an undefeated Okie State not get in over a 1 loss Pac 10 champ? You answered a question that needed no answering. Then you highlighted the part where I said OU had 1 bad game....okay again you are not reading. IF YOU LOSE A GAME...I considered that to be a bad game and thats what Baxter and I were discussing . So to make it easier for you I will edit my post and say 1 bad LOSS.

Okay you happy...will you continue to troll my posts?
 6 years ago '11        #40
DCballer40 
space
space
space
When did the #3 team losing AT HOME as a 30 point fav not become serious? Im going to do a little research, this going to take some time. Hell I'll make it a little easier and check the top 10. I'll be back after some digging.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago