Losing for Luck: Denver Broncos vs. Miami Dolphins

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #361
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ondatpurple said:
they are completely sold on the hype

they even demand jeff fisher be the new coach even tho his career w/l as a coach is slightly above .500
Says dude who is on his third favorite team of the season and we're not even halfway through it
 10-23-2011, 04:18 PM         #362
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Yet all you can do in English is accuse people of being mad.

You don't even know when to use "you mad" - you just say it when you run out of sh*t to say
Okay you're extremely upset because you thought your team had the win and the Almighty Timothy Tebow crushed your little hopes of actually getting a win this season.

Like I said before, natural born winners never lose their competitive edge and Tebow is the perfect example of that.

I even started the guy in fantasy today and benched Roethlisberger playing a bad Arizona team because I was confident in the guy. Got 22 points too.
 6 years ago '04        #363
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Tebow fans are delusional and the players took that "we will re-evaluate Sparano with an 0-6 start" comment to heart.

We really are tanking. I can't believe how laid back and casual they were on that 2 point conversion.

Keep on sucking Miami :applause:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #364
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
only bad thing about this loss is that I have to rock this avy for a week

fu*k you gramz
 6 years ago '04        #365
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Gramz said:
Your team lost keep it moving.

Tebow is a competitor. He did look rattled 3 quarters in but never lost his competitive edge. The guy is a competitor w/ mad heart.

Be mad all you want.

You do know Luck would probably request a trade if the Dolphins got him anyways in the draft.
Stick to soccer brah... your comments on football are

Things like "being a competitor, having great heart, amazing work ethic" don't translate to being an elite player in any sport. Like 2pistolz said, Tebow had ONE good throw the entire game. You're crediting tim tebow for this so called "victory" but neither you nor the other Donkey fans credit their defense for limiting the to 15 points!!...

It seems like n*ggas outside of Gainesville and Denver are the only ones that know that Tebow isn't even a below average QB it's truly disgusting... there's a reason why he's rode the bench since he got drafted and the only reason he's playing is because the fans are chanting his name

At this point, 's future looks brigher than the Donkey's. We're looking finally at drafting a franchise QB and firing our stupid coach and getting someone respectable while the donkey's are stuck with the super-tandem of Tebow and Orton at QB and one of the worst coaches in the past 5 or 6 years in John Fox
 10-23-2011, 04:30 PM         #366
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Says dude who is on his third favorite team of the season and we're not even halfway through it
2 water pistols talking about my country, when we would kick your a.ss all over the pitch with ease.

Please don't tell me your another Rastafarian who waves a Brazilian flag.

WHAT THE BLOODCLOT?

Maybe track and field is more your thing.

I'm obviously having some fun with you AT YOUR EXPENSE.
 10-23-2011, 04:32 PM         #367
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
only bad thing about this loss is that I have to rock this avy for a week

fu*k you gramz
Livens up your profile a little.

Some chicas around Boxden might throw a little game @ you now.
 10-23-2011, 04:35 PM         #368
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Stick to soccer brah... your comments on football are

Things like "being a competitor, having great heart, amazing work ethic" don't translate to being an elite player in any sport. Like 2pistolz said, Tebow had ONE good throw the entire game. You're crediting tim tebow for this so called "victory" but neither you nor the other Donkey fans credit their defense for limiting the to 15 points!!...

It seems like n*ggas outside of Gainesville and Denver are the only ones that know that Tebow isn't even a below average QB it's truly disgusting... there's a reason why he's rode the bench since he got drafted and the only reason he's playing is because the fans are chanting his name

At this point, 's future looks brigher than the Donkey's. We're looking finally at drafting a franchise QB and firing our stupid coach and getting someone respectable while the donkey's are stuck with the super-tandem of Tebow and Orton at QB and one of the worst coaches in the past 5 or 6 years in John Fox
Says the guy with the Atlanta cheerleader in his avy?

Where they do that @?
 10-23-2011, 04:37 PM         #369
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never said Tebow was an elite NFL QB, either is Kyle Orton. He's a competitor that never gives up though.

TIMOTHY RICHARD TEBOW >>>> chad henne

That Reggie Bush signing was genius, though.
 6 years ago '04        #370
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gramz said:
Okay you're extremely upset because you thought your team had the win and the Almighty Timothy Tebow crushed your little hopes of actually getting a win this season.

Like I said before, natural born winners never lose their competitive edge and Tebow is the perfect example of that.

I even started the guy in fantasy today and benched Roethlisberger playing a bad Arizona team because I was confident in the guy. Got 22 points too.
you might be able to type in english but you obviously don't understand it.

I've been reading through this whole thread and nowhere, in my clear understanding, since i'm born and raised in the US and unlike you who didn't learn english through classes or sh*t like that, either 2pistolz or any other fans are mad... you continously call him or others as being "mad". Why? All we doin out here is backflips on South Beach right now

Ive been calling this sh*t since before the football season... made my thread about saying fu*k the and finslost is on my screen name. It's all about the greater good and if we go 0-16 then be it. We're finally looking at getting a QB since Dan fu*king Marino... sh*t i was in cotdamn 6th grade when Marino retired Finally... I don't want us to win if its gonna fu*k us up from getting the #1 pick
 6 years ago '04        #371
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
man aint nobody gonna read that your the same dude who made that thread asking what team you should be a fan of cause the dolphins suck

your a lame
and you and that lame from spain who clearly watches the games through the espn gamecast are the only ones crowning tim tebow or the donkeys like they just had an incredible feat
 10-23-2011, 04:47 PM         #372
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
and you and that lame from spain who clearly watches the games through the espn gamecast are the only ones crowning tim tebow or the donkeys like they just had an incredible feat
I'm Spanish and Colombian. Winning runs through my veins.

No wonder you are so clueless about real football. Explains a lot.
 6 years ago '06        #373
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Man WTF I guess this dude Tebow is gay or some sh*t wtf

6 years ago '10        #374
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Gramz said:

10-23-2011, 04:49 PM         #375
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would never cheer for my to lose. That's pure blasphemy as a sports fan.
 6 years ago '10        #376
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Xaiv said:
Man WTF I guess this dude Tebow is gay or some sh*t wtf

6 years ago '04        #377
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
I don't understand how people are criticizing Dolphins fans for wanting to lose. WHAT IS THE POINT OF WINNING GAMES RIGHT NOW????? Winning is meaningless for us at this stage.

I look at every season as playoffs or highest draft choice possible. And we're NOT making a playoff run, obviously....
I've been sayin that since before the season started. n*ggas though Henne was gonna turn it this season n*ggas kept saying our defense was stout some idiots that suit for the fins said they had the most lock down pass defense in the league Told n*ggas we werent gonna do sh*t this year... told 'em we were gonna be a joke. There's no point supporting this weak garbage a.ss team and this figurine pump fisting troll on the sidelines as our HC. We're almost halfway there.... drafting Luck (or Jones or Barkley or RGIII) and cleaning house.
 6 years ago '09        #378
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
o sh*t palmer put on his helmet on the sidelines....
 6 years ago '04        #379
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gramz said:

you live in about to go down the sh*t spain that's an automatic L right there

Says the troll who crowns Messi as the GOAT soccer player

And Colombia wins alot??? on what exactly??

I'm half colombian and the only things we win at is women... 'cause other than the run we had from 1990-1996 there's not too much to say cuz we havent done jack since.
 10-23-2011, 04:59 PM         #380
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Says the troll who crowns Messi as the GOAT soccer player

And Colombia wins alot??? on what exactly??

I'm half colombian and the only things we win at is women... 'cause other than the run we had from 1990-1996 there's not too much to say cuz we havent done jack since.
We have the baddest women in the world, that's how WE win.

Have Falcao on the come-up, Top 10 Footballer. Have some pride in us, I know I do. We will be in the 2014 World Cup.

I have never crowned Messi as the GOAT, more lies coming from your mouth. I have him fifth behind Pele, Maradona, R9, and Zidane. Don't start telling lies.

Don't make me start Colombian Necktying my own kind.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 10-23-2011 at 05:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy