‘Fast and the Furious’ 6 and 7 May Deliver One Big Linked Story

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2411 2411
 psylence2k said:
They had no idea they were gonna make 4 and so on when they were making tokyo drift, Vin Diesel hadn't been interested since the first one , it was only after Tokyo Drift that him and Justin sat down and decided to do more.
Yeah I see what you mean. I forget that Diesel wasn't that interested in doing another one at first. Well since Lucas Black is supposedly gonna be in the 6th movie (according to my post from Wikipedia) I'm a.ssuming Tokyo Drift takes place between Fast Five & Fast Six.
 6 years ago '04        #22
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,093 | Props total: 4106 4106
 NBA Brawler said:
Yeah I see what you mean. I forget that Diesel wasn't that interested in doing another one at first. Well since Lucas Black is supposedly gonna be in the 6th movie (according to my post from Wikipedia) I'm a.ssuming Tokyo Drift takes place between Fast Five & Fast Six.
So that means no Han??
 6 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
 murdahudawg said:
I always thought he escaped, or left a loophole for him to escape.
For being so loved, and such a central figure for the movie.
No funeral. No body. nothin.
Just an car explosion.

this is holywood. Not reality so anything is possible
...If They Can Bring Letty Back From The Dead,Han Will Get A Return As Well. Im Pretty Sure In Fast & Furious 6. We'll Find Out How Letty Escape death and Han Will Take Notes and Do The Same Once Fast & Furious 7 Picks Up and Everybody Join Back Together In Tokyo.

Fast & Furious 6 = Arrive & Escape In Berlin
Fast & Furious 7 = Arrive In Tokyo & Maybe For A Farewell I Guess.

They Really Trying Find A Way To Erase Tokyo Drift
 6 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
So that means no Han??
Who knows? At the end of Fast Five he was talking about going to Tokyo. I think he really died in that car explosion.

Fresh Whyte said:
Idk Fresh, I mean they could just explain that Han died in Tokyo (I think that's whats gonna happen)

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 10-23-2011 at 12:21 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #25
space
space
Again from Wikipedia:

After the creation of the third film, Tokyo Drift, filmmaker Justin Lin and writer Chris Morgan decided to connect their newest sequel with the original film of the series by casting Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and Sung Kang to reprise their roles in subsequent sequels, Fast & Furious and Fast Five, whose plots provide a back-story of the characters and events that lead to The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.
This is how the movie's storyline goes in chronological order:

1. The Fast & The Furious
2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
3. Fast & Furious
4. Fast Five
5. Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
6. Fast Six
 6 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
Idk Fresh, I mean they could just explain that Han died in Tokyo (I think that's whats gonna happen)
...I Dont Think They Going Explain It Like "oh he died & never coming back" Like That Now. All Dom Is Going Say He Died and Later On In The Movie(FF7) Han Shows Up & Say Something Like "he never forgot the trick that letty used to escape her death" or Whatever.

Han Is A Favorite Like Everyone Mention. They Either Push Tokyo Drift To The End of The Series or Write Han Back In The Picture Like They Doing Letty & Continue On.

Dude Explain To Dom How He k!lled Letty. Trust,Han death Will Be Explain & He Will Make A Return As Well.
 6 years ago '09        #27
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Why not
 6 years ago '06        #28
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,140 | Props total: 17969 17969
Bow wow coming back into the big screen ?
 6 years ago '08        #29
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23315 23315
Han died died in Tokyo Drift. We saw Letty "die" the way Dom envisioned it happening. With Han we actually saw him in the whip when it blew up

They'll just keep postponing his trip to tokyo until the crew gets tired of playing the same characters or the movies stop making money

Last edited by Arson; 10-23-2011 at 11:52 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 Arson said:
Han died died in Tokyo Drift. We saw Letty "die" the way Dom envisioned it happening. With Han we actually saw him in the whip when it blew up
Yeah this is what I wanted to say but I couldn't find the right wordsFast & Furious and Fast Five provided a little more back story with Han being one of Dominic's friends. Then at the end of Fast Five he talks about going to Japan and that's where Tokyo Drift comes in. That's why I say Tokyo Drift is what happens between Fast Five & Fast Six. Han's character really is dead. They showed him blow up with his car.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 10-23-2011 at 12:18 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Arson said:
...So Going Act Like This Scene Didnt Happen.

[video - click to view]

n*gga Said He Seen Her a.ss Burning. Now Cmon Now...and Heres Another Thing. We Dont Really See Han Die...

[video - click to view]

We See Him Trapped But Showing This n*gga Blowing Up In The Car Is Just Like Hearing Dude Say Letty Blew Up In The Car. We Dont Really See It....

Hollywood Is Going Flip The Script On Us.
 6 years ago '08        #32
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
Yeah this is what I wanted to say but I couldn't find the right wordsFast & Furious and Fast Five provided a little more back story with Han being one of Dominic's friends. Then at the end of Fast Five he talks about going to Japan and that's where Tokyo Drift comes in. That's why I say Tokyo Drift is what happens between Fast Five & Fast Six.
that line bout him going to tokyo in fast and furious got retconned. I think he'll probably die in between Fast 6 & 7. Something will happen in F6 that forces him to go and then F7 will tie your boy Big Country back into the fold. Then reboot time!
 6 years ago '04        #33
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 Fresh Whyte said:

n*gga Said He Seen Her a.ss Burning. Now Cmon Now...and Heres Another Thing. We Dont Really See Han Die...

We See Him Trapped But Showing This n*gga Blowing Up In The Car Is Just Like Hearing Dude Say Letty Blew Up In The Car. We Dont Really See It....

[pic - click to view]

n*gga, you heard what happened to the last two drivers.
 6 years ago '08        #34
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

That scene from Fast & Furious probably got retconned along with that line by Han about going to tokyo at that party. Him saying he saw her burn would imply he was in on the fake death plot. But logically it makes no sense for Laz's character to be smart enough to be in on this fake death plan that even fools the fbi and then stupid enough to die over protecting Braga.

I still believe Han dies in Tokyo Drift. He'd have to be a magician to still be alive.
 6 years ago '05        #35
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
they need to get rid of the japanese cars too, no one fu*ks with those anymore
let's see some beamers, benz, ferrari's, lambo and bugatti

*edit*
i forgot about the skyline it can stay haha
 6 years ago '06        #36
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,993 | Props total: 1461 1461
If you watch the movies, you can see that the next two stories have to be linked. It answers some serious questions. Like how one of them back from the dead? How does Vin ended up in Japan, and what happen to his crew? I can't wait.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,993 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Fresh Whyte said:
...If They Can Bring Letty Back From The Dead,Han Will Get A Return As Well. Im Pretty Sure In Fast & Furious 6. We'll Find Out How Letty Escape death and Han Will Take Notes and Do The Same Once Fast & Furious 7 Picks Up and Everybody Join Back Together In Tokyo.

Fast & Furious 6 = Arrive & Escape In Berlin
Fast & Furious 7 = Arrive In Tokyo & Maybe For A Farewell I Guess.

This dude gets it.
 6 years ago '10        #38
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 1952 1952
damn the first two used to be my favorites.. that sh*t turned into a action movie. no more racing, just speeding..
 10-23-2011, 09:35 PM         #39
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
As far as the movie's storyline goes, I wonder if
[spoiler - click to view]

i'm pretty sure he doesn't know from the last movie, but when he finds out
i wonder what he gonna do since he got the new chic
 6 years ago '05        #40
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
they need to get rid of the japanese cars too, no one fu*ks with those anymore
let's see some beamers, benz, ferrari's, lambo and bugatti
...You Got That In 2F2F and That Scene Was Wack With Those Cars. I'm Not Trying See Those Whips In This Type of Series.

tj.iscool said:
i wonder what he gonna do since he got the new chic
...What He Do Last Time? He Passed It On To Han

Arson said:
I still believe Han dies in Tokyo Drift. He'd have to be a magician to still be alive.
....He Will. Remember,Han Was Stealing From The Mafia. Only Way To Get Escape A Hit Is To What? death. You Know Han Faked It....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy