50 Cent PSA [Dude Is Heated]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 Y2Dre said:
Before the scramble for Africa. Africans weren't any where near the level of poverty and desolation they're at now. Go ahead and make that argument. I'll be right here. Life originated in Africa, but I guess all the Black people were starving for 250,000 years. I guess this extreme poverty has been happening all that time- according to you right?
africa is starving... because of africans. hate it or love it.

climate change is partly to blame.

Dependency on foreign Aid in form of food making local people very lazy to produce for themselves, which is true to a certain extent, no point just throwing money at the problem, or even meals, we need to teach africa.

Rural-urban migration has crippled the country, the people who wanted to change there way of life are now living in urban areas which has damaged the rural aspect of africa (the starving ones0

african government policies throughout the countries is stupid, i mean straight up ridiculous they have no idea what they are doing and don't use the vast amount of aid well at all.

then finally the big major two points.

CORRUPTION AND CIVIL WAR.

THERE ARE MORE WARS IN AFRICA ALONE THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.
 6 years ago '08        #162
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2631 2631
realest sh*t 50 ever said
 6 years ago '08        #163
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2631 2631
 clipse_designz said:
africa is starving... because of africans. hate it or love it.

climate change is partly to blame.

Dependency on foreign Aid in form of food making local people very lazy to produce for themselves, which is true to a certain extent, no point just throwing money at the problem, or even meals, we need to teach africa.

Rural-urban migration has crippled the country, the people who wanted to change there way of life are now living in urban areas which has damaged the rural aspect of africa (the starving ones0

african government policies throughout the countries is stupid, i mean straight up ridiculous they have no idea what they are doing and don't use the vast amount of aid well at all.

then finally the big major two points.

CORRUPTION AND CIVIL WAR.

THERE ARE MORE WARS IN AFRICA ALONE THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.
n*gga IMPERIALISM ripped africa to shreds.
fu*king quit it.
 6 years ago '05        #164
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12514 12514
Before I get on board with 50, I have to see what he personally does to make a difference.. Honestly NOBODY can be trusted that is so involved in with people who like to poision and brain wash our community with filthy music.. With that said, I'm still not sure, if 50 is taking the activist approach to get people on his side to support his music, or if he's really genuine in what he says and really starts to make a difference..
 6 years ago '05        #165
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
I don't give a sh*t if this is a "genuine" act, or if he truly gives a sh*t, nor does it matter if he benefits from doing it. Quit acting like stupid bi*ches(as if thats possible), 300K+ Africans got a meal, that they didn't have. Only a bi*ch a.ss pessimist would try to devalue the action. It doesn't matter if he TRULY or GENUINELY wants to make a difference, fact is, he is making a huge difference, much more than some hater who won't even click the button.

But fu*k it, the same bi*ches in here speaking negatively on 50, are the same who benefit from the luxuries of the US, but say fu*k the system. This is why your bi*ch a.ss can't help anyone financially, too concerned with bringing down another individual, than contributing to a positive aspect.
 6 years ago '04        #166
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2827 2827
 Cantankerous said:
I don't give a sh*t if this is a "genuine" act, or if he truly gives a sh*t, nor does it matter if he benefits from doing it. Quit acting like stupid bi*ches(as if thats possible), 300K+ Africans got a meal, that they didn't have. Only a bi*ch a.ss pessimist would try to devalue the action. It doesn't matter if he TRULY or GENUINELY wants to make a difference, fact is, he is making a huge difference, much more than some hater who won't even click the button.

But fu*k it, the same bi*ches in here speaking negatively on 50, are the same who benefit from the luxuries of the US, but say fu*k the system. This is why your bi*ch a.ss can't help anyone financially, too concerned with bringing down another individual, than contributing to a positive aspect.
I fully agree with you.. the fact is some people will hate on 50 no matter what.. 50 didn't have to do this.. He's rich.. lol what the hell is yall problem
 6 years ago '04        #167
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2827 2827
 tupacnasfan said:
I Doubt it, this clown has truly made the United States hip-hop the number#1 rogue genre on earth.
lol 50 will personally do something to make a difference
 6 years ago '10        #168
JStarr7 
space
space
$603 | Props total: 84 84
50 Cent, Lupe track coming soon...
 6 years ago '05        #169
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
Well give or donate all that Vitamin water money that you received from a corporation. fu*king hypocrite .
 6 years ago '07        #170
clipse_designz 
space
space
so let's get this straight, everyone seems to know that 50 cent isn't being genuine but doesn't care because he's giving 300k to charity...

it's great that he's doing it kids, but ya'll acting like he's the messiah just because you listen to his songs about murdering people, selling drugs and degrading women...

some people are so fu*king stupid.
 10-23-2011, 01:09 PM         #171
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont care if he is faking it, trying to get more fans or what not. THIS IS SOMETHING PEOPLE HAS TO START TO NOTICE. stop watching cnn and foxnews, get your new elsewhere like RT or the net. At least he is somebody else in hiphop trying to get dumb fu*ks that throw money everywhere and to the fans that worship these dummys to realize whats really going on.

people dont get we are REALLY close to losing America completely to the Elite. Are government is for sale as in big businesses are the voices and not the people which is fu*ked up

50 cent music has been trash the last couple years but i really respect him for doing this.
 6 years ago '04        #172
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
 thinkfly69 said:
This isnt 2003 5-0, n*ggas dont give a fk bout what you have to say anymore. Ya brassier beater hold you had on n*ggas has been lifted
shut your hating a.ss up. the had something good to say and you gonna try and bash him about just like a dumb n*gga now go back to listening to nikki minaj
 6 years ago '07        #173
clipse_designz 
space
space
 blood money said:
u sir are an idiot

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

selling violence

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

selling s3x

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

corporate stooge

[pic - click to view]

how many diamond mine slaves died for that 50?

This is whom u goin place ur faith......................really!?!?

:agreement6: re-qouted just so you all know

50 gonna give all that money he made for those ceo he talking about?
his blood diamonds? vitamin water? no doubt some sort of tax legality/technicalities?

will he leave his money to charity? because you know he cares so much about starving africans? is he going to go over and help them himself? build a school or a hospital?

or is he going to donate 300k whilst promoting himself to get more money so he feels better about himself?
 6 years ago '10        #174
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 10996 10996
a few notes from streetking.com
(he is working directly with the world food progam)
We are committed to working with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help to f!ght hunger worldwide. Every shot sold provides one meal for a child. To date we have funded 2.5 million meals through WFP.
WFP actively provides food aid in Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, deploying approximately 10,000 individuals to remote areas who directly serve the hungry poor.
WFP improves the lives of the poorest people by serving those who, either permanently or during a crisis, cannot produce or obtain necessary food to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.

Overview
OBJECTIVES
■Reduce chronic hunger and under-nutrition everywhere
■Strengthen the capacity of countries to reduce hunger
■Prepare for emergencies
■Save lives and protect livelihoods in emergencies
■Restore and rebuild lives after emergencies

to date they have fed 2.5 million and every shot purchased feeds one person

Since FRIDAY they have over 360,000 likes meaning 360,000 meals ON TOP of the 2.5 mil
If they get to 1mil likes he will donate an additional 1 mil...

All yall hating are pathetic...fu*k yall doin?
 10-23-2011, 02:26 PM         #175
JakeB253 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this why his headphones haven't came out yet? You know, the 400 dollar ones, which would feed a thousand starving kids.
 6 years ago '07        #176
clipse_designz 
space
space
 quan3106 said:
a few notes from streetking.com
(he is working directly with the world food progam)
We are committed to working with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help to f!ght hunger worldwide. Every shot sold provides one meal for a child. To date we have funded 2.5 million meals through WFP.
WFP actively provides food aid in Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, deploying approximately 10,000 individuals to remote areas who directly serve the hungry poor.
WFP improves the lives of the poorest people by serving those who, either permanently or during a crisis, cannot produce or obtain necessary food to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.

Overview
OBJECTIVES
■Reduce chronic hunger and under-nutrition everywhere
■Strengthen the capacity of countries to reduce hunger
■Prepare for emergencies
■Save lives and protect livelihoods in emergencies
■Restore and rebuild lives after emergencies

to date they have fed 2.5 million and every shot purchased feeds one person

Since FRIDAY they have over 360,000 likes meaning 360,000 meals ON TOP of the 2.5 mil
If they get to 1mil likes he will donate an additional 1 mil...

All yall hating are pathetic...fu*k yall doin?
I went to south africa last year and helped build a school you fu*king c*nt
all you 50 fanboys, fu*k y'all doin?
 6 years ago '07        #177
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
stfu 50 u stupid a.ss gorilla looking lame a.ss n*gga..you've been in the industry how fu*king long and it's taken you light-years to speak on real sh*t? ..go somewhere and k!ll yourself...and i would've respected dude and applauded him if he would've done this back @ the height of his popularity 02-03, not now when no one gives a flying fu*k about him
 6 years ago '07        #178
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
this psa would have never existed if 50 was still doing get rich or die trying/massacre numbers.
 6 years ago '10        #179
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Athavan 789 said:
is ur life that bad that u spend all day hating on a guy who doesnt even know you exist.
Well he is known for hating on every rapper that he doesnt like, and even tho that rapper is better than his favorite. He is still mad at you or anyone else that doesnt agrees with him. he is delusional.
 6 years ago '10        #180
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 uddart said:
Well he is known for hating on every rapper that he doesnt like, and even tho that rapper is better than his favorite. He is still mad at you or anyone else that doesnt agrees with him. he is delusional.
its funny anytime I see uddart he's commenting on a post I made or a response to a post i made.

[pic - click to view]

Don't worry man I'm writing you a letter back as we speak

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy