50 Cent PSA [Dude Is Heated]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2011, 03:28 AM         #141
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk
it's hard for these people to even just "like" the facebook page
this is fuked up for real
 6 years ago '09        #142
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$723 | Props total: 17 17
 Trendsetter305 said:
real talk
it's hard for these people to even just "like" the facebook page
this is fuked up for real
^^ This..

I bet 75% of people that posted on this page never even liked the Facebook page. Even those of you who backed 50.
Instead of downloading fu*king bootlegs or staring at the fu*king jukebox, move your mouse up to the url bar.. type in Facebook.Com, type "street king" and click LIKE
 6 years ago '09        #143
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$723 | Props total: 17 17
 mac456 said:
I have zero sympathy for the people of Africa. Stop making more babies if you can't even supply a damn meal for your kid.

and you just type away and live your normal life eating your normal meals.

Gtfo
 10-23-2011, 04:45 AM         #144
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO.

What a joke. fu*k 50 Cent. Dumb a.sses gon eat up this sh*t. His words are pure, but that doesn't mean he's ggoing in on that. He's a bi*ch a.ss muhfu*ker. He wants to enlarge his pocket.

Get Buck off the hook, then we can start talking.

Until then fu*k you and fu*k your stories.
 10-23-2011, 04:46 AM         #145
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mac456 said:
I have zero sympathy for the people of Africa. Stop making more babies if you can't even supply a damn meal for your kid.

Typical weak mentality.
 6 years ago '04        #146
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
 PLK12 said:

[pic - click to view]

Buck needs to return the money he took from that photoshoot
fixed
 6 years ago '05        #147
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
Free Buck. 50 knows people aint checking for him no more now he's looked at his legacy and knows he stands for nothing, plus rich people dont like paying taxes so they set up charities and sh*t for loop hole purposes and keep that damm tax money, plus its a good look for him to give back and make money at the same time.

The n*gga got Buck starving out here, wont let the n*gga make official money from music by refusing to clear him to feature on peoples records or release any records for that matter. Got his laywers to get cases on Buck if he tries to leave G-unit he wanna sue him for 10 million dollars, Buck facing jail time from when he got raided by the IRS because he kept the same accountant he always had as he was/is still on G-unit records not realising 50 stooped so low as to not have the accountant handling the tax sh*t correctly on Bucks behalf. fu*k 50
 6 years ago '05        #148
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Young Buck said:
You people have to be the most gullible morons if you believe him.
Preach! you damm right, 50 phoney as fu*k with this but there are guilible people out there that dont realise this is a cheap marketing campain for his comapny and brand to get out there. Plus this sh*t looks good for his image, his legacy, his surival in the game and he's making some money on the top probably one of the jew unit laywers advised him of the tax benifits.

Last edited by ghost213; 10-23-2011 at 07:51 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #149
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
not buying that 50 actually cares proably a PE move to make sure his next album doesnt flop
 6 years ago '05        #150
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 CartelFamill said:
What YOU DOIN' THO?.......How Many People YOU Feed?....

How you Doubt a Man who started a company strickly for that if you brought 1 shot it feeds 1 person.....You aint got doe Click a Like on fb and he provides one meal....He hits a Million he is goin' Double it....

Now he Challenging Political & Business Entities?.....He applying PRESSURE TO MUTHAfu*kAS.....Now watch how many companies and rich people make programs & diffirent sh*t following his blueprint....

Last time i checked NOBODY from Gunit is broke.....He employee's mad people...sh*t alot of them on this site...

Too many People in the World let they Hatred Overpower they Logic....

50 is also making money from the company that he started, dont get it twisted. He also getting himself promoted and paid for each like. Rich people being doing this sh*t for years

LOL at nobody from G-Unit broke, Young Buck is broke because 5.O wont let that n*gga eat, for his own sick twisted pleasure.

Dont let being a 50 Stan overpower your logic
 6 years ago '11        #151
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,436 | Props total: 1418 1418
hes already donated 2.5 million meals already and you people still are saying this is a scam lmao the n*gga was at the united nations for gods sake lmao and yet this is still a scam 50's trying to get back in the spotlight
 6 years ago '05        #152
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Urbanchill said:
hes already donated 2.5 million meals already and you people still are saying this is a scam lmao the n*gga was at the united nations for gods sake lmao and yet this is still a scam 50's trying to get back in the spotlight
Are you saying that this cause has no benifit for 5o cent? if theres no benifit why does he need people to "like" the facebook page before donating a meal? why dont he just donate regardless?

What about "Streetkings" do you think that he is getting no money from that company he started? His comapny is also being promoted through all the "likes" for this good cause.

How much of the comapny profits is he donating? What was going to be Tony Yayos album name a few years ago? "50s Tax Write Off" well here is his new scheme

50 got Buck starving in the usa, a n*gga he used to say was like his little brother over some petty a.ss sh*t he's had the n*gga starving for like 4-5 years now and he dont give a fu*k, what makes you think he gives a fu*k about the people of africa, the n*gga is known for stepping on people to get where he wants.
 6 years ago '04        #153
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
What is this? New type of promotion or something?
 10-23-2011, 10:58 AM         #154
sooutstanding 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok if he really feel that way he should stop buying watches that cost 6 figures when he probably got about 10 of them and used the money to feed people. Instead he want us to buy his product so he can use that money to feed people....thats if he does it. You know how the church always asking for money but the preacher and bishop stay buying a new car.
 6 years ago '07        #155
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 Y2Dre said:
You're a sad pathetic hater. I hope your life isn't as miserable as you're portraying it to be with this salty a.ss post.

n*ggas in here like "300,000 meals ain't sh1t! Ppl gotta eat every day!"

So NO meals = 300,000 meals? He should just not give any food at all? He shouldnt even TRY? You n*ggas got the crab in the barrel mentality down to a T.
you don't get it do you. 50 is basically shoving this down your throats and your eating it up. Is it good that he's doing this? Yea it is. Yes it is better then nothing.

but for someone worth that much, he shouldn't be acting like he's god gifts when there's millions of others who just keep quiet who are donating a lot more money.
 6 years ago '07        #156
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 Y2Dre said:
You're dumb if you think Africans werent living good before the white man r*ped the continent.
this backs up my point, that you... are... a fu*king idiot

you have no clue.
 6 years ago '09        #157
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 738 738
Dumb a.ss n*ggas. ANYTHING is better than NOTHING. Have you ever helped anyone in dire need? Have you ever given a bum something to eat or some of your old clothes? If you ain't trying to put a meal in someone's stomach, shut the hell up. 1 meal is 1 that they didn't have or have to worry about scrounging for. Anyone that gives back, how can you hate on it? Whether you like him or not, think it's for publicity or not, the n*gga is trying to help people that need it.

Next time you go blow some cash on some sneakers you don't need or on your ugly a.ss hoe, send some money to a charity or help someone.
 6 years ago '04        #158
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 298 298
G unit aint sh*t without buck
 6 years ago '04        #159
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,636 | Props total: 3163 3163
 illicitx said:
50 just mad that his campaign has failed to reach a million likes within the week he tried.

Why does someone have to press "LIKE" on a Facebook page for 50 cent to go through with his philanthropic plans?
you are what he is talking about in the whole sh*t do you really dislike someone so much that you can do something as simple as like a page to feed another person be real i know its true
i said the sh*t in a car full of people "hey go like street king on face" there reply "hell no i dont fu*k with 50 like that" my reply "man its for a good cause and if he hits a million he's feeding 2 million people" there reply "o thats whats up" do you think any of them went to that phone to hit that like hell no so thats the problem you know someone is trying to do something good not just for his self but that can touch others you still don't want to help but if a hurricane tornado flash floor or earthquake hits your area your one of the first crying for relief hell if you black he might be helping your family roots and you dont even know it but i guess since its 50 fu*k them to right
 6 years ago '09        #160
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 738 738
 clipse_designz said:
you don't get it do you. 50 is basically shoving this down your throats and your eating it up. Is it good that he's doing this? Yea it is. Yes it is better then nothing.

but for someone worth that much, he shouldn't be acting like he's god gifts when there's millions of others who just keep quiet who are donating a lot more money.
But still, you don't have to participate in his thing. Do something yourself (not you personally, cause I don't know you, you might do help out if/when you can).

Him being a star could bring people to his cause. Without him doing this, we aren't talking about it. Saying every rapper has stans, some of his might try to help out just because it's him.

I can't criticize a man for trying to help if I ain't.

It's also funny 50 gets criticized for being about "his self", then tries something about doing something for others and gets criticized for it.

Maybe the means aren't agreeable to some, but the ends are what it's about in this case. I prop anybody trying to give back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago