Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 06:56 PM         #101
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:
Just got finished reading this on Facebook.

Had me walkin through the aisles in walmart like
 6 years ago '08        #102
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 S.TEX said:
how can buck pay that back without recording music?
He should have thought about that before he bit the hand that fed him
 6 years ago '07        #103
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 Athavan 789 said:
you r an idiot, u have no idea about what u r talking about, fif has already donated 300,000 meals. he has presented street king to the UN and i believe they r supporting it. fif has just started this. stop with dumb hating, nobody else in hip hop is at least trying.
shut the fu*k and stop sucking 50 cents d!ck

300,000 meals isn't sh*t. that's equivalent to what? probably not even $300,000
well done 50 cent, you're worth 200 million and your donating 300k whilst promoting yourself and getting people to buy your own merchandise to get yourself more money.

I'm not religious at all but in the bible there is a parable about the rich man giving money to the poor, he gave a lot of money... but it wasn't sh*t to him, and a poor women gives hardly anything but it's a lot to her. There are people who give so much money to charity compared to what they earn so stop being a guidable fu*k and shut up.

What 50 cent is doing is great, yeah, but there's millions of people doing a better job and giving more to the world so stop acting like this n*gga is curing cancer and stopping world hunger by giving 300,000 meals. my dad has probably given more then 300k to charity in his life-time, but i don't see random n*ggas acting like he's god gift on the internet, he stays humble, why the fu*k should I like his Facebook page, if 50 wants to do it for himself he's doing it for the wrong reason, end.
 6 years ago '09        #104
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,112 | Props total: 1652 1652
some post the facebook link
 6 years ago '05        #105
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol some of yall soundin like buck in this bi*ch...

must suck to have a life so miserable to the point where you have to hate to make yaself feel better...
n*gga shut your nerd a.ss up
 6 years ago '06        #106
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25653 25653
all that let me help people but young buck is losing everything he has and more because he wont let him make a living and record music
 6 years ago '11        #107
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,269 | Props total: 19976 19976
 clipse_designz said:
shut the fu*k and stop sucking 50 cents d!ck

300,000 meals isn't sh*t. that's equivalent to what? probably not even $300,000
well done 50 cent, you're worth 200 million and your donating 300k whilst promoting yourself and getting people to buy your own merchandise to get yourself more money.

I'm not religious at all but in the bible there is a parable about the rich man giving money to the poor, he gave a lot of money... but it wasn't sh*t to him, and a poor women gives hardly anything but it's a lot to her. There are people who give so much money to charity compared to what they earn so stop being a guidable fu*k and shut up.

What 50 cent is doing is great, yeah, but there's millions of people doing a better job and giving more to the world so stop acting like this n*gga is curing cancer and stopping world hunger by giving 300,000 meals. my dad has probably given more then 300k to charity in his life-time, but i don't see random n*ggas acting like he's god gift on the internet, he stays humble, why the fu*k should I like his Facebook page, if 50 wants to do it for himself he's doing it for the wrong reason, end.
MAD
 6 years ago '04        #108
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 2711 2711
people have so many arguments
fif feeding kids but he did buck dirty ...

yeah he did but hes curtis not ghandi
He found a project that will help him to stay relevant and make it seem like hes always been there
In that process,the man is feeding kids , i only care about the end result (motives are irrelevant)

i will clap for him once he makes his project more transparent
 6 years ago '04        #109
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29546 29546
sure 50...then let Buck out of his contract.....dude talks all this righteous sh*t like tellin styles p he wouldnt starve out or prevent anyone makin money to feed their kids...meanwhile...........sorry 50...not like the BX groupies in here...i dont believe u...
 6 years ago '09        #110
akverse47 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 4930 4930
 Nautilus O said:
I was right the whole time , this is a big moment for me.....i called this about a year or so ago....i saw the signs, the writing was on the wall,the blood was in the water

Just feels so good to be proven right

what does this have to do with this thread?
 6 years ago '04        #111
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
50 cent is a good business man. He saying this sh*t for corporate tax write off. Why do you think these millionaires/billionaires give back money, become masons, invest money into charities, give back to cities/states, or donate money to political campaigns? 50 Cent is doing the same thing but now 50 thinking more global instead of more like a street hustler with his money/power/fame. These days you need to be a little nerdy so you dont end up screwed by the IRS. BIG MONEY = BIG TAXES

50 cent speaking the truth on a global level, but dont get it confused.
He know their are forces in the world among the elite that can get his a.ss caught up.
He better slow his role and think things out more clearly before speaking out in public but
i am noticing a trend these days with the rappers becoming more socially aware of the ills of the world.

Last edited by young_al; 10-22-2011 at 08:42 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #112
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
WOW, you guys are fucckin' gullible, damn. I'm not a 50 hater by any means but how the fucck do you take this shiit as him being sincere? With the public turmoil going on in the country and world of course he's going to look good by saying this.

Nobody cares anymore? Have you n*ggas, in the 2 minutes it took for you to read what he said, forgot that 50's career is based on destroying other people and not fuccking caring. What good thing has 50 done? He makes a PSA, a typed one at that, 2 weeks after Wayne's. This n*gga has destroyed another mans life (Buck) and has attempted to destroy others (Rule, Joe) and that's only what we have seen.

If 50 is really having an awakening then wait until he fucckin' does something, wait until you see some actions, fucck. This n*gga sends out a 4 paragraphed memo stating that he's angry and nobody in the world cares anymore and you n*ggas instantly call him a saint, and yes I'm mad. It upsets me how gullible and easily manipulated some people are.
 6 years ago '10        #113
space
space
 young_al said:
50 cent is a good business man. He saying this sh*t for corporate tax write off. Why do you think these millionaires/billionaires give back money, become masons, invest money into charities, give back to cities/states, or donate money to political campaigns? 50 Cent is doing the same thing but now 50 thinking more global instead of more like a street hustler with his money/power/fame. These days you need to be a little nerdy so you dont end up screwed by the IRS. BIG MONEY = BIG TAXES

50 cent speaking the truth on a global level, but dont get it confused.
He know their are forces in the world among the elite that can get his a.ss caught up.
He better slow his role and think things out more clearly before speaking out in public but
i am noticing a trend these days with the rappers becoming more socially aware of the ills of the world.
Because they are wising up, they see the direction that we, as humans, are heading towards so why not try to jump on ship before people take notice of their false antics. If these rappers with the same status as 50 Cent REALLY care then they would put their money to good use.

50 Cent isn't even good at wordplay so no I don't want to hear you bi*ch and moan about how the world doesn't care. Put some of those hundreds of million dollars to good use and keep that shiit under-wrapps (as much as possible). 50's a hustler so I can't be mad @ duke but damn people...
 6 years ago '04        #114
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
good for him... and to all those hating a.ss people saying he's just promoting his brand, first his brand is enabaling him to help people, secondly he's rich and he doesn't need to help anyone, so get off the man's nuts
 6 years ago '10        #115
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
good for him... and to all those hating a.ss people saying he's just promoting his brand, first his brand is enabaling him to help people, secondly he's rich and he doesn't need to help anyone, so get off the man's nuts
re-read what you just said... think about it, if you can't find anything wrong then go grab a parent or one of your friends who you believe is a nerd and have him or her go over the bold portion of what you said.
 6 years ago '07        #116
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2059 2059
 S.TEX said:
good for 50, he should let buck out of his contract if he isn't fronting.
:agreement6:

you bodied the thread with this one
 6 years ago '04        #117
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,683 | Props total: 11343 11343
 Space 2020 said:
You know society is fu*ked up when you try to do somethin good and everyone will question your motives...

this !..

same people behind their computers stuffing themselves with a box of pizza.
 6 years ago '04        #118
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
re-read what you just said... think about it, if you can't find anything wrong then go grab a parent or one of your friends who you believe is a nerd and have him or her go over the bold portion of what you said.
Im a scientist, so Id have to say im pretty smart. obviously you dont understand that the more money he makes, the bigger impact he could have in helping people. and again, he doesnt have to help anyone, he's rich regardless of helping people. so what else do i need to go over with you
 6 years ago '10        #119
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
 DelbertMengel said:
Martin Luther Street King
 6 years ago '04        #120
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135