Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
powerful
 6 years ago '06        #82
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
I'll believe this isn't a bullsh*t PR move when he stops tweeting about it and when starts making moves.
 6 years ago '11        #83
R3alMonsters 
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 1301 1301
good sh*t
 10-22-2011, 05:30 PM         #84
tkislive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok this psa looked great and sounded amazing...so tell me this,you been hot since 2003 and your one the of the richest moguls in the world. made mega deals to make yourself relevant to the less fortunate,and now you want to get your (cornel west- if your blind to who he is google him) on make this psa in 2011 and want to make a difference for the people...im not buying this fake robin hood. this greedy dude is 50...dont buy into his gimmicks...
 6 years ago '04        #85
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 Storchaveli said:
I'll believe this isn't a bullsh*t PR move when he stops tweeting about it and when starts making moves.
hes been tweeting about it for two months.. now hes crying cause we arent 'liking' his streetking face book page?

dont talk about it be about it...hes self promoting at the sametime tryna look like a hero.. why doesnt he get his peers involved.. russel simmons.. diddy.. jay z... mayweather.. them 4 cats plus 50 cent.. are worth billions of dollars, there powerful people.. if anything he should be encouraging his peers to help join him in this..but nah hes not cause when it all comes down to it.. its nothin more than publicity and marketing his brand.. hes only getting richer off this sh*t while the poorer are getting poorer
 6 years ago '10        #86
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 illsoul440 said:
hes been tweeting about it for two months.. now hes crying cause we arent 'liking' his streetking face book page?

dont talk about it be about it...hes self promoting at the sametime tryna look like a hero.. why doesnt he get his peers involved.. russel simmons.. diddy.. jay z... mayweather.. them 4 cats plus 50 cent.. are worth billions of dollars, there powerful people.. if anything he should be encouraging his peers to help join him in this..but nah hes not cause when it all comes down to it.. its nothin more than publicity and marketing his brand.. hes only getting richer off this sh*t while the poorer are getting poorer
you r an idiot, u have no idea about what u r talking about, fif has already donated 300,000 meals. he has presented street king to the UN and i believe they r supporting it. fif has just started this. stop with dumb hating, nobody else in hip hop is at least trying.
 6 years ago '10        #87
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,845 | Props total: 13236 13236
that n*gga needs to give bang em smurf a sandwich
 6 years ago '08        #88
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,751 | Props total: 12181 12181
 S.TEX said:
good for 50, he should let buck out of his contract if he isn't fronting.
Yea cuz Buck is clearly 1 of these people
There are 1 billion plus people living in extreme poverty. You know what that is? You donít know if your getting your next meal, no shelter, no medical. You have no chance of hustling your way out of it!
No Buck was snorting and not paying his taxes then taking the money Fif loaned and him snorted and balled out even more.
 6 years ago '10        #89
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8174 8174
 Athavan 789 said:
is ur life that bad that u spend all day hating on a guy who doesnt even know you exist.
*Looks at your avy*

You got a picture of a n*gga who doesnt know you exist
 10-22-2011, 05:52 PM         #90
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Yea cuz Buck is clearly 1 of these people

No Buck was snorting and not paying his taxes then taking the money Fif loaned and him snorted and balled out even more.
And the consumer has been loyaly blowing our money on bullsh*t products that lack quality or are outrageously priced.

Dude has so much money he'd just cut the dude loose and call it a day...

Guess when you're not selling GRODT numbers reality sets in...

And its not like it would hurt 50's stock to let Buck go... In fact a lot of people would respect him a lot more. Yet he steps on Buck, stepped all over Ja and the Inc, now he tired of what the corporate elite is doing.

Oh wait wait wait... What about all the crime, drugs, and poverty he brought to southside Jamacia Queens??? Risked his life helping to fu*k it up... Now he is the grand activists working for change???

GTFOH
 6 years ago '10        #91
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
*Looks at your avy*

You got a picture of a n*gga who doesnt know you exist
that was a fail of a retaliation try again....
 6 years ago '10        #92
space
space
 palogee said:
And the consumer has been loyaly blowing our money on bullsh*t products that lack quality or are outrageously priced.

Dude has so much money he'd just cut the dude loose and call it a day...

Guess when you're not selling GRODT numbers reality sets in...

And its not like it would hurt 50's stock to let Buck go... In fact a lot of people would respect him a lot more. Yet he steps on Buck, stepped all over Ja and the Inc, now he tired of what the corporate elite is doing.

Oh wait wait wait... What about all the crime, drugs, and poverty he brought to southside Jamacia Queens??? Risked his life helping to fu*k it up... Now he is the grand activists working for change???

GTFOH
if they didnt try to step on him first, if ja didnt try to get him k!lled, and if buck didnt bite the hand that was feeding him none of that would have happened.
 6 years ago '04        #93
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
I feel like this If you not doing anything STFU, Second something is better than nothing.
He helping even if he gave one meal its more than most. Have you ever came up with a plan to do anything to help people even if its the big brother program? And last how many of yall from the hood and know what nothing feels like
 6 years ago '06        #94
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,746 | Props total: 2952 2952

believe it when i see it
 6 years ago '11        #95
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
I hope hes serious and this isn't just for pub.
 6 years ago '06        #96
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Athavan 789 said:
fif has already donated 300,000 meals. he has presented street king to the UN and i believe they r supporting it.
Not saying I don't believe you... but SOURCE or get the fu*k out.
 10-22-2011, 06:36 PM         #97
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect him for that, it doesnt really sound like him tho but good for him hope he keeps it up
 6 years ago '07        #98
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
real talk enough said
 10-22-2011, 06:41 PM         #99
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thinkfly69 said:
This isnt 2003 5-0, n*ggas dont give a fk bout what you have to say anymore. Ya brassier beater hold you had on n*ggas has been lifted
shut yo hating a.ss up, cant a n*gga speak his mind?
50 speaking the truth
 6 years ago '05        #100
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas are really idiots, he's doing this promote himself and his brand when he's worth around 200 million.. if you really see otherwise you are just d!ck suckin.

"from other people’s problems, they have been programmed not to care!"

oh the irony, when he was the first one yelling "i dont give a fu*k about ya n*ggas, im all about me cuz i got shot 474747 times, blah blah" shut the fu*k up n*gga stop cryin fot attention u aint gettin no more
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now