50 Cent PSA [Dude Is Heated]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 04:48 PM         #61
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF this is genuine then props to 50 for talking some real sht

BUT i get the feelin hes just cynically taking advantage of the occupy wallstreet buzz for publicity
 6 years ago '10        #62
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 13537 13537
 CartelFamill said:
What YOU DOIN' THO?.......How Many People YOU Feed?....

How you Doubt a Man who started a company strickly for that if you brought 1 shot it feeds 1 person.....You aint got doe Click a Like on fb and he provides one meal....He hits a Million he is goin' Double it....

Now he Challenging Political & Business Entities?.....He applying PRESSURE TO MUTHAfu*kAS.....Now watch how many companies and rich people make programs & diffirent sh*t following his blueprint....

Last time i checked NOBODY from Gunit is broke.....He employee's mad people...sh*t alot of them on this site...

Too many People in the World let they Hatred Overpower they Logic....
so you really think 50 cent came up with the solution to solve world hunger? you think his idea is original? you never saw one of those sally strothers "for just 35 cents a day you can feed an african village commercials"? you think it's that simple?
 6 years ago '10        #63
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
would the homeless person be better off with the 20 dollars or without it?
the liquor stores would be better off i know that
 10-22-2011, 04:57 PM         #64
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
the liquor stores would be better off i know that
real talk. homeless people for the most part have mental problems and the focus for them should be medical, psychiatric attention. NOT money. I should know. I was homeless for a bit due to mental issues. Rough childhood etc. everyones got a reason. I got my mental game in check and now I'm a successful citizen with my own business. I'm 25.

The old "can give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach him how to fish he'll eat for a lifetime" applies here.

Same thing equates to the homeless.
 6 years ago '10        #65
space
space
the water for life campaign hov got involved with made a lot more sense than this imo, maybe its just me
 6 years ago '10        #66
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
nah u guys tripping if u don't think he's promoting his sh*t. i mean i love 50 and this sh*t is good, the way he's feeding the hungry and sh*t, but come on. He knows right now, its revolution time. He's appealing to the masses, the likes of occupy wallstreet. but aslong as n*ggas are getting fed its all good. keep it up.
 6 years ago '04        #67
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 Space 2020 said:

If you wanna make change you gotta get to the root of the problem...
yeah too bad 50 cent isn't God... right?
 6 years ago '10        #68
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 trill jackson said:
if you give every homeless person in the world 20 dollars each did you change the world? no their living conditions won't change one bit, it's the same type sh*t
actually, if u give ppl in africa $20 they will have food for monthSSSS.
 6 years ago '05        #69
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k 50
 10-22-2011, 05:06 PM         #70
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't checked it out but it must be some real sh*t because he ain't getting hated on much. That itself is crazy for my n*gga fif.

People who say sh*t like who cares about 50 in 2011 sound like mainstream fans(teenage white girls to be exact) no matter what a n*gga do you just gonna hold his mainstream success not being top notch against him. Might as well cop a pair of skinny jeans and "rock" out to some Lil Wayne.
 10-22-2011, 05:07 PM         #71
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
I'm a.ssuming some corporation will donate food and or funds based on 'likes'.
:agreement6: I thought that was obvious. But I guess people will find a way to hate on everything.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
 clipse_designz said:
Yet he's also using this as a way to promote himself and his brand when he's worth around 200 million.
YOUR TELLING ANOTHER MAN HOW MUCH HIM AND HIS BIZNESS WORTH? GOOD GOD YOU MEN ARE fu*kING f*gGITS. d!ck EATING SCARED OF pus*y n*ggaS YALL DONT GOT GIRLFRIENDS. LET ME GUESS HAVING A GIRL IS 'SIMPIN' GOD BLESS AMERICA U n*ggaS ARE NOT EVEN APART OF THE '99%' U UNCOUNTED FOR f*gGITS NEED PUT A TIRE OVER YALL bi*ch a.ss AND POOR SOME GAS ON THAT a.ss f*gGIT.
 6 years ago '10        #73
space
space
the reason why it's so hard to help some of these countries is because they get very little rainfall. if it did rain regularly they could plant crops and grow food on some farming sh*t. until someone can figure out a way to bring regular rain over there idk
 6 years ago '06        #74
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 illsoul440 said:
goverment gona k!ll 50..tha last of the mohikens...

he even took a jab at eminem on twitter

said sumthing like.. eminem has 6 million followers on twitter but only has 100 tweets, hes not talking to his fans.... thats a shot at em right there...50 fu*ks wit his fans
eminem once said that he is computer illiterate. whats the big deal?
 6 years ago '09        #75
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Crucial Stuff.....On Da Kool!!!
 6 years ago '10        #76
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 165 165
 trill jackson said:
the reason why it's so hard to help some of these countries is because they get very little rainfall. if it did rain regularly they could plant crops and grow food on some farming sh*t. until someone can figure out a way to bring regular rain over there idk
Imo countries in the UN r*ped the motherland. i.e.(Middle East, Africa)
 6 years ago '05        #77
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
this mothafu*ka acting like he aint part of the 1%

do you think 50 Cent really gives a fu*k?

acting like his headphones and clothes arent made in sweatshops...

i don't mind that he is making money, but its stupid when he pretends he is for the common man when he's obviously not. ya know? and at least he could have offered input to set himself apart rather than making the same general claims mainstream media is making. this proves that a man can be street smart, and business savy hustler, but is still a dumbass.

Last edited by SyDuck; 10-22-2011 at 05:25 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #78
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2

To further prove his opening point that the world is so fu*ked up, one of the only people that is talking (or at least one of the only people getting attention for it) about poverty on a PSA like this in hip hop is this guy.
 6 years ago '06        #79
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
i'm glad 50 said something like this. i like his allusions to occupy wall street also
 6 years ago '04        #80
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
50 is kinda late to the party with this Captain Obvious sh*t but, okay, props to him for being aware. Dude has probably witnessed some sh*t that put a tattoo on his brain, especially now that he's dealing with trying to feed the hungry in Africa. It's one thing to see pics of the kids with the flies in their eyes, it's another to have one standing right next to you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy