Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
50 for president!

I'm dead serious
 6 years ago '08        #42
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
You people have to be the most gullible morons if you believe him.
 6 years ago '08        #43
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,757 | Props total: 9008 9008
I like 50 as a person
 10-22-2011, 04:15 PM         #44
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yaboyantonio said:
50> your favorite rapper

[pic - click to view]

Not even on his best day is he better than my favorite.

PS... 50 made a career stepping on people, now all of a sudden he is ready to make a change???

Y'all believe anything in here.
 6 years ago '08        #45
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 S.TEX said:
good for 50, he should let buck out of his contract if he isn't fronting.
fu*k Buck
50 gave him $10mil and paid his taxes twice and that n*gga turned his back on him

if that n*gga did the same with me he could be living under the bridge i wouldnt give a fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #46
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
I approve of 50's post. Too bad he's been part of the problem.
 6 years ago '07        #47
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
until this n*gga actually does something instead of talking about it like he always do, then i will applaud him. Anyone can say something for publicity. But actually doing it is another. So dont d!ck ride him just yet. Yall act like this is the first time some one has ever said something like this.
 6 years ago '10        #48
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Sikdenim13 said:
until this n*gga actually does something instead of talking about it like he always do, then i will applaud him. Anyone can say something for publicity. But actually doing it is another. So dont d!ck ride him just yet. Yall act like this is the first time some one has ever said something like this.
fif has already donated 300,000 meals or something. he has presented it to the UN, he isnt playing around.
 6 years ago '11        #49
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,413 | Props total: 1409 1409
 illsoul440 said:
im questioning his motives because..its his idea to feed the people he said he was gona feed..now it comes down to us liking his 'street king' page in order to feed these people?

we all know 50 cent is an attention wh0ore, and thats not even hate.. he done involved us the people in his mission to feed people, how does ME liking a facebook page feed a person?

someone explain.. he hasnt even explained it yet...
this was just a one week deal instead of buying the energy drink SK you could like the facebook page and not have to pay a dime to feed a kid if you dont have a couple dollars for the shot

and for the other question you asked about it being just one meal out of the day i believe hes using this to get people to maybe reach out on their own to support africa and to bring awareness to the situations at hand there thats all he just thought of a creative way to do it
 6 years ago '10        #50
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,840 | Props total: 13159 13159
if you give a billion people one meal you aint changin sh*t. people need to eat every day right? give a man a fish he eats for one day teach him how and he'll eat forever, remember that sh*t? this whole sk sh*t is a scam designed to make him richer while making him look like a hero in the process
 6 years ago '04        #51
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 trill jackson said:
if you give a billion people one meal you aint changin sh*t. people need to eat every day right? give a man a fish he eats for one day teach him how and he'll eat forever, remember that sh*t? this whole sk sh*t is a scam designed to make him richer while making him look like a hero in the process
you nailed it in the coffin..
 6 years ago '08        #52
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 trill jackson said:
if you give a billion people one meal you aint changin sh*t. People need to eat every day right? Give a man a fish he eats for one day teach him how and he'll eat forever, remember that sh*t? This whole sk sh*t is a scam designed to make him richer while making him look like a hero in the process
exactly
 6 years ago '10        #53
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 trill jackson said:
Now that's a good point

If you wanna make change you gotta get to the root of the problem...
 6 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8159 8159
I was right the whole time , this is a big moment for me.....i called this about a year or so ago....i saw the signs, the writing was on the wall,the blood was in the water

Nautilus O said:
50 cent's rap career is over

Just feels so good to be proven right

6 years ago '11        #55
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,413 | Props total: 1409 1409
like i said i believe its more of an awareness issue hes trying to get off.... i mean you just cant expect this one man to feed a billion people everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner just cause hes rich when you cant even like a facebook page to give a free meal
 6 years ago '10        #56
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
I was right the whole time , this is a big moment for me.....i called this about a year or so ago....i saw the signs, the writing was on the wall,the blood was in the water

Just feels so good to be proven right

is ur life that bad that u spend all day hating on a guy who doesnt even know you exist.
 6 years ago '05        #57
ddot 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
Now dat's speaking from da heart and spirit! I think 50 just woked up and is trying to alert the rest of the world dat is still sleep! We all need 2 look closely on what's really going on 4real!
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #58
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 1405 1405
 trill jackson said:

What YOU DOIN' THO?.......How Many People YOU Feed?....

How you Doubt a Man who started a company strickly for that if you brought 1 shot it feeds 1 person.....You aint got doe Click a Like on fb and he provides one meal....He hits a Million he is goin' Double it....

Now he Challenging Political & Business Entities?.....He applying PRESSURE TO MUTHAfu*kAS.....Now watch how many companies and rich people make programs & diffirent sh*t following his blueprint....

Last time i checked NOBODY from Gunit is broke.....He employee's mad people...sh*t alot of them on this site...

Too many People in the World let they Hatred Overpower they Logic....
 6 years ago '10        #59
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,840 | Props total: 13159 13159
if you give every homeless person in the world 20 dollars each did you change the world? no their living conditions won't change one bit, it's the same type sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #60
space
space
 trill jackson said:
if you give every homeless person in the world 20 dollars each did you change the world? no their living conditions won't change one bit, it's the same type sh*t
would the homeless person be better off with the 20 dollars or without it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago