NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Ty lue on that gang sh-t in the locker room post game
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 2926 2926
Im glad 50 has woken up and realized the evils of this world. Please spread the message and pray for this man because the elite are now going to shut him up best way they can without alarming the people. This real talk rite here.
 7 years ago '10        #182
quan3106 93 heat pts93
space
space
$10,973 | Props total: 18350 18350
 clipse_designz said:
I went to south africa last year and helped build a school you fu*king c*nt
all you 50 fanboys, fu*k y'all doin?
U a.ss b...a n*gga aint even gonna argue with a f*g like u...u built a school in one of the most prosperous countries in Africa....congratulations...U wanna know what i do...I worked for the HIV consortium and organized AIDS walks throughout my state...i pounded the pavement pus*y...Gay a.ss hating a.ss n*ggas missing the point...help is help...ya blind hate is doing sh*t..maybe if it was a rapper u were listening to currently maybe the homo eroticness of ya soul would help u understand that doing something is better then doing nothing....ima take the logic of some of the n*ggas in here and say u helped build 1 school...whats 1 school gonna do..now hurry up b4 u miss ya bar mitzva...fag nugget
 7 years ago '10        #183
quan3106 93 heat pts93
space
space
$10,973 | Props total: 18350 18350
 blood money said:
with all due respect your pathetic go and research the united nations and how/why it was formed.........4real ppl place blind faith in too much sh*t
How am i pathetic by contributing to the convo...so u wanted me to just let n*ggas blindly hate with no imformation...why dont u contribute by actually putting facts...no hate...enlightenment is enlightenment...i could care less what people on the internet think of me..i know what I do and what I have DONE...but this thread is just a bunch of opinions with 0 facts...u can tell its alot of people in here that know nothing about being impovorished and never went to sleep hungry...dont think i am naive by doing 2 seconds of research on a subject the other hundred people did 0 research on...the fact that Young buck was even brought up shows some of the people in the threads mindstate...
 7 years ago '07        #184
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
Fif I'm feeling the message but remember the Boule don't like this type of talk if you ain't bringing in any money for them
 7 years ago '07        #185
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,982 | Props total: 20012 20012
with buck...its a different story...buck caused his own misery..when anyone else in his situation could have flipped things and help 50 out ya feel me.. but 50 helped buck, and buck let all his isht and finances go to waste...thats his fault..thats a hard lesson he has to learn..buck isn't starving some where...he has a name to eat off of period..why the kcuf does he need 50 cent. Although it is a marketing ploy... he is giving back.. What better marketing ploy ya feel me. Its a ploy to feed people at the same time too.. I mean he could be sending out autogrphed cd's instead ..nah mean
 7 years ago '04        #186
young_al 
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 88 88
50 cent is a street psychopath that went corporate. Now that he is worried about his legacy he is planning for the day when 50 might not be making the same number in album sales. I mean how many decades can rappers talk about gangster rap?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy