Jon Jones ''I'm Not Going To Fight Anderson Silva My Head Wont Be In The Fight''

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 11:16 PM         #81
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
Spider could very easy k!ll Spider if he wanted to.......
Thanks for your insightful and needed post.
 10-22-2011, 11:18 PM         #82
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
what do you expect gsp to say hes always acted like that towards potential f!ghts hes got nothing to be intimdated by hes dominated ever person hes fought as a champion except for one fluke which he made up for in a rematch, silva woulda gone through the same sh*t if sonnen wouldnt have been dumb and went for it all.. silva weights almost 20 pounds heavier than gsp and silva has actually moved up to lightheavyweight. thats like frankie edgar moving up to f!ght gsp wouldnt make any sense
The Spider has agreed to a catch-weight of 178 lbs. if GSP wants to make the f!ght happen. GSP could weigh-in at 175-176, as long as The Spider met 178.
 6 years ago '07        #83
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
casual MMA fans, some of ya'll are laughable
 6 years ago '10        #84
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
 Gramz said:
The Spider would go down as the baddest dude on the planet if he did that.

I'm eating some Helado De Canela (Spanish Cinnamon Ice Cream) while talking about f!ghters cutting weight.
ice cream horchata basically?

Must cop
 6 years ago '05        #85
texaco|B 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 104 104
 MysticKJ said:
makes no sense...Bones said at some point he would be unable to make LHW, due to being young and still growing, he references his two brothers that play DT in the NFL and one in college...he wasn't talking about cleaning out the division and having to move up due to competition...
he dont say cleaning out lhw exactly, but he speaks for movin up for more competition not cuz of unable to make weight... if you dont believe me, I could search my a.ss off for that interview
 6 years ago '11        #86
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
If this true I just lost respect for him. Only in MMA is saying something like this is okay, didn't Machida say the samething. Imagine Jordan saying I dont wanna guard Magic or Bird cause my head wont be in it.
 6 years ago '06        #87
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
respect
 6 years ago '04        #88
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 DominationCM said:
If this true I just lost respect for him. Only in MMA is saying something like this is okay, didn't Machida say the samething. Imagine Jordan saying I dont wanna guard Magic or Bird cause my head wont be in it.
Well Jordan also don't f!ght for a living and get special treatments from refs. Basketball is a pus*y sport compared to boxing and mma.

And in combats sport that you need to mentally right if you want to win a f!ght.
 6 years ago '09        #89
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
 DominationCM said:
If this true I just lost respect for him. Only in MMA is saying something like this is okay, didn't Machida say the samething.
No Silva said he didnt want to f!ght Machida, work that one out. Maybe Machida dint wanna f!ght him either but thats besides the point
 6 years ago '11        #90
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 6 years ago '05        #91
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 texaco said:
he dont say cleaning out lhw exactly, but he speaks for movin up for more competition not cuz of unable to make weight... if you dont believe me, I could search my a.ss off for that interview
google it if you want, but I know for a fact Bones said he eventually would not be able to physically make LHW in the future...and because of that he envisions himself at HW in a couple years...

maybe he did another interview about competition as well but that sounds kinda d!ckish to talk about moving up due to competition when you only have one title defense...
 6 years ago '05        #92
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
Bones says at 26 he would probably be unable to make LHW...

[video - click to view]

Jon Jones: I think personally it would be cool to be considered a Heavyweight champion of the world. I think it doesn't get much better than that. But I'm totally fine with being the Light Heavyweight champion. I'm 23 and have lots of years to mature as an athlete and in my physique. I'm also getting smarter with the decisions I make. I have a really good nutritionist that's been helping me. Her name's Kelly Keegan. She's designing all my diets and all the fitness things I do. The type of workouts that I'm doing. She gives my girl friend consistent, new recipes and tricks on what can make me perform and look my best. That's making it a lot easier for me. My last two f!ghts, the Bader f!ght and the Shogun f!ght, I felt extremely powerful. Against Shogun I competed at weigh-in, I was about 217 and had 5.25% body fat which is extremely low so yeah, everything is working out and I'm making it easier on myself.
Dana mentioned moving up if Bones cleans out the division:
If that seems like a far fetched reality, think again. At the UFC 135 post-f!ght press conference last night, Dana White said he and Jones had talked about the possibility of "Bones" moving up in weight should he clean out his current division.
 6 years ago '11        #93
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Well Jordan also don't f!ght for a living and get special treatments from refs. Basketball is a pus*y sport compared to boxing and mma.

And in combats sport that you need to mentally right if you want to win a f!ght.
It aint about the difference in the sports, its about being a competitor going against the best. You probably dont know this but whats the only sure fire way to get better at something? Going against the best. Saying you wouldnt go against the best because "your head wouldn't be into it" is soft. So you mean to tell me MMA f!ghters are ducking the best and are okay wit being second? NO TRUE COMPETITOR GOES AROUND OKAY WITH BEING SECOND!!! If your kid comes to you and "say dad when I grow up I wanna come in second" you'll say thats great son you just keep striving for second cause mentally you cant beat the best. fu*k OUTTA HERE well thats how MMA f!ghters think
 6 years ago '11        #94
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
No Silva said he didnt want to f!ght Machida, work that one out. Maybe Machida dint wanna f!ght him either but thats besides the point
ONLY IN MMA THE BEST GO OUTTA THERE WAY NOT TO f!ght EACH OTHER. These cats is cool wit being second. What happened to #1 vs #2. To be a true #1 Champ U DUCK NOBODY. Any n*gga who wanna shot "the line starts here" What happened to that mentality? guess its dying along wit boxing.

"They just dont build n*ggas like they use too"- Jaime Foxx
 6 years ago '08        #95
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
JBJ was talking about moving up to HW later in his career leading up to the Ryan Bader f!ght... way before Lorenzo Fertitta or anyone else was thinking of JBJ vs Silva... how do you duck a f!ghter that isn't even in your division?
 6 years ago '08        #96
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
it's all about Velasquez / Jones in 2012
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago