Jon Jones ''I'm Not Going To Fight Anderson Silva My Head Wont Be In The Fight''

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 09:22 PM         #61
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B.J. Penn fought Frankie Edgar @ 155 in August 2010 and then fought Matt Hughes @ 170 in November 2010.

Stop making excuses for GSP.
 6 years ago '05        #62
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Gramz said:
You're wrong because you claimed GSP would have to jump 15 pounds, when in fact he would only have to jump 8 lbs. at the most.

I wrestled for 10 years and gaining that weight properly would maybe take 4 months if not less, it's only 8 pounds. Boxers do that all the time, so you're absolutely wrong like I already stated.

That's probably why Sonnen has no problem going up to 205 or down to a catch-weight due to his amateur wrestling experience.

If GSP wants no part of The Spider due to having to gain 7 pounds, the fans should look him as a coward just like Boxing fans would look at a boxer for ducking so and so.
doesn't make me wrong...GSP said he wants to put on 15lbs to f!ght at MW...GSP said he didn't want a catchweight, he wants to move up permanently to MW if he jumps...

Silva offered a catchweight but GSP said MW or WW...nothing in-between...so he said he would need to take time off to gain the weight he needs to be a MW...i'm not saying he needs 15lbs, GSP said he needs to put on 15...

he could do a catchweight f!ght but like I said...he doesn't really wanna f!ght Silva...

Chael can jump weight but f!ghters that jump around in weight in mma...Chael, BJ, and Randy also lose a lot...
 6 years ago '05        #63
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 MysticKJ said:
Bones has said himself that he may not be able to make LHW in the future, but for now he can make LHW so why should he be at HW? he hasn't grown to the point where he cannot make LHW......

since you wanna quote Dana, Dana is the one that said Bones has quite a lot of work ahead of him to clean out LHW...he only has one title defense...GSP and Silva have been defending their belts for awhile...new challengers emerge...
The fertittas may be the owners but believe it or not Dana is the brains behind everything....and he is smart about it too.....he knows better than to match up two of his highest money makers against each other....whether it be gsp vs silva or bones vs silva.....

of course dana is going to say that bones has a lot of f!ghts left at LHW ....if was the president i would say that too.....but everybody knows damn well that aint quite true...

your making it seem like there's 20 lhw's out there that are waiting for a title shot against bones and/or even contenders.....& these other organizations ain't got anybody to offer.. 2 or 3 may blow up in the future ...but don't lie to yourself my dude...lets be real

my strong guess is that bones will be f!ghting at HW come 2013-14 watch......
 10-22-2011, 09:27 PM         #64
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GSP saying he needs to gain 15 lbs. and not wanting to f!ght at a catch-weight is basically him saying he doesn't want the f!ght because he's scared of The Spider.

Like I already said, if gaining 5 pounds at the least holds back The Superf!ght with The Spider, then MMA fans have every right to say GSP is ducking him just like Boxing fans claim so and so boxer is ducking so and so boxer. THEY WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT FOR IT, TOO.
 6 years ago '05        #65
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Gramz said:
B.J. Penn fought Frankie Edgar @ 155 in August 2010 and then fought Matt Hughes @ 170 in November 2010.

Stop making excuses for GSP.
i've said repeatedly GSP wants nothing to do with Silva...i thought it was obvious I thought GSP is ducking Silva...

BJ fought in the WW division but he weighed 165 on f!ght night (same as GSP/BJ II), BJ has also fought Machida at 190 lbs, he has fought a couple Gracies at MW too...but BJ is a bad example of how to jump weight classes because he just gets fat...

BJ is a true f!ghter though, he just wants to f!ght whoever at whatever weight...if GSP had the same mentality of BJ he would have fought Silva already...
 10-22-2011, 09:33 PM         #66
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
i've said repeatedly GSP wants nothing to do with Silva...i thought it was obvious I thought GSP is ducking Silva...

BJ fought in the WW division but he weighed 165 on f!ght night (same as GSP/BJ II), BJ has also fought Machida at 190 lbs, he has fought a couple Gracies at MW too...but BJ is a bad example of how to jump weight classes because he just gets fat...

BJ is a true f!ghter though, he just wants to f!ght whoever at whatever weight...if GSP had the same mentality of BJ he would have fought Silva already...
My point exactly. GSP is going to try to avoid this f!ght at every cost and just make excuses on why he won't take it.

He's probably going to smash Condit, too.
 6 years ago '05        #67
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
The fertittas may be the owners but believe it or not Dana is the brains behind everything....and he is smart about it too.....he knows better than to match up two of his highest money makers against each other....whether it be gsp vs silva or bones vs silva.....

of course dana is going to say that bones has a lot of f!ghts left at LHW ....if was the president i would say that too.....but everybody knows damn well that aint quite true...

your making it seem like there's 20 lhw's out there that are waiting for a title shot against bones and/or even contenders.....& these other organizations ain't got anybody to offer.. 2 or 3 may blow up in the future ...but don't lie to yourself my dude...lets be real

my strong guess is that bones will be f!ghting at HW come 2013-14 watch......
exaggerate much?

my prediction is that Bones beats Machida, Evans, Henderson (or Shogun again), maybe Davis and then jumps to HW...never f!ghting Silva...

Silva apparently has 4 f!ghts left (3 if you a.ssume Sonnen is getting his rematch)...I just gave you four f!ghts for Bones...I just think Bones has LHWs to f!ght during the same time period Silva has just four f!ghts, not saying he is busy with challenging LHWs until eternity...just he may be busy till the time Silva is done...
 10-22-2011, 09:42 PM         #68
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let The Spider's last f!ght be against Jon Jones if he has 3 successful f!ghts at that point. That would probably give Jon Jones an opportunity to defend his belt 3-4 times. The f!ght would be huge at that point.

Sonnen may throw a wrench into this whole thing and beat The Spider though.
 10-22-2011, 09:45 PM         #69
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a fun fact: Cain Velasquez weighed in @ 245 and Brock Lesnar cut down to 260 on their day of their weigh-ins before Velasquez won the belt the next day. I'm willing to bet Lesnar was at least 25 to 30 pounds heavier than Velasquez on f!ght night.
 6 years ago '05        #70
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Gramz said:
Let The Spider's last f!ght be against Jon Jones if he has 3 successful f!ghts at that point. That would probably give Jon Jones an opportunity to defend his belt 3-4 times. The f!ght would be huge at that point.

Sonnen may throw a wrench into this whole thing and beat The Spider though.
that was my other thought...Dana would k!ll himself if Silva knocked out Bones then rode off into the sunset
 6 years ago '05        #71
PussyFiend 
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
exaggerate much?

my prediction is that Bones beats Machida, Evans, Henderson (or Shogun again), maybe Davis and then jumps to HW...never f!ghting Silva...

Silva apparently has 4 f!ghts left (3 if you a.ssume Sonnen is getting his rematch)...I just gave you four f!ghts for Bones...I just think Bones has LHWs to f!ght during the same time period Silva has just four f!ghts, not saying he is busy with challenging LHWs until eternity...just he may be busy till the time Silva is done...
Pretty much .....i don't think any of these super f!ghts are ever going to happen to be honest

1. GSP says "hes risking too much" (straight bi*ch made excuse)
2. Jones i guess idolizes the spider too much which i guess his f!ghting style proves that
and
3. The only f!ghter thats willing to f!ght these two is the oldest and on his way out...sucks cus i love watching silva f!ght but everything comes to an end eventually
 10-22-2011, 09:52 PM         #72
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
that was my other thought...Dana would k!ll himself if Silva knocked out Bones then rode off into the sunset
The Spider would go down as the baddest dude on the planet if he did that.

I'm eating some Helado De Canela (Spanish Cinnamon Ice Cream) while talking about f!ghters cutting weight.
 6 years ago '05        #73
PussyFiend 
space
space
 Gramz said:

I'm eating some Helado De Canela (Spanish Cinnamon Ice Cream) while talking about f!ghters cutting weight.
Helado De Canela? is that any good? never had that before....but does sound tempting....

6 years ago '07        #74
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Anderson needs to trash the person at MW who whooped him around for 4 1/2 rounds before he can dream of fulfilling your unreal predictions against Jones. I dont get how people can hype him up so much, what has he done? Jones just destroyed 2 of the best at LHW back to back so he has better credentials than Silva already and he is just 24

Silva needs to worry about a Sonnen rematch 1st and foremost before he can dream of stepping in the octagon with a f!ghter of Jones`s class
 10-22-2011, 10:01 PM         #75
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
Helado De Canela? is that any good? never had that before....but does sound tempting....

It's so good, you wouldn't believe it.

Thought you died and went to Heaven.
 6 years ago '05        #76
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
1. GSP says "hes risking too much" (straight bi*ch made excuse)
yeah, that was a weak a.ss comment by GSP...every champ puts it on the line for each f!ght...Silva has a lot to lose as well...
 Gramz said:

greek yogurt with cinnamon, blueberries, and strawberries right now watching this Bellator...:dancingcool:
 10-22-2011, 10:48 PM         #77
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
atleast hes telling the truth. gsp is also intimidated by the spider but he makes the excuse that it too hard to go up in weight to f!ght him.
what do you expect gsp to say hes always acted like that towards potential f!ghts hes got nothing to be intimdated by hes dominated ever person hes fought as a champion except for one fluke which he made up for in a rematch, silva woulda gone through the same sh*t if sonnen wouldnt have been dumb and went for it all.. silva weights almost 20 pounds heavier than gsp and silva has actually moved up to lightheavyweight. thats like frankie edgar moving up to f!ght gsp wouldnt make any sense
 6 years ago '09        #78
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6209 6209
 thegod said:
The Spider has nothing left to prove at MW.
He can f!ght without injured ribs and he might even have time for some dance moves which he didnt the last time, you cant have a Silva f!ght without dancing so he needs to rectify that.
 6 years ago '11        #79
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
Im glad Jones said this...and to anyone with half a brain knows Silva would DOMINATE Jones. Silva would welcome Jones to take him to the ground unlike many other f!ghters
 6 years ago '05        #80
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Spider could very easy k!ll Spider if he wanted to.......
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago