Jon Jones ''I'm Not Going To Fight Anderson Silva My Head Wont Be In The Fight''

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 Hold That said:
excuses.

So Jon Jones isn't avoiding Silva and GSP is not avoid Silva? This thread alone people confirmed GSP avoiding Silva, and Jon Jones pretty much came up with some bullsh*t excuse about looking up to Silva.. That n*gga is soft, he acting like he grew up watching Silva as a 7 or 8 year old child..Or as if Silva took him under his wing and provided him with food and shelter..

Jones is making excuses, and n*ggas are just cool with dude saying he'll NEVER f!ght Silva.. Because it's not the experience issue, even if he had experience he said he wouldn't f!ght him anyway..

I just find it comical how the UFC fans aren't even disappointed by this.. Yet UFC fans are in boxing threads all the time talking about how boxing sucks and the big match ups never happen.. Same sh*t going on in UFC apparently.
imo GSP doesn't want anything to do with Silva...but the bottom line is that the UFC champions have legitimate competitors to their belts, so there is no need to have to jump weights for superf!ghts at the moment...

there was a time for GSP vs. Silva, but then Sonnen came along...Condit and Diaz have also come along...that has put the GSP vs. Silva f!ght on ice for the moment...

did you just come into this thread to try and argue that MMA is as far down the sh*tter as boxing?
 10-22-2011, 08:28 PM         #42
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
imo GSP doesn't want anything to do with Silva...but the bottom line is that the UFC champions have legitimate competitors to their belts, so there is no need to have to jump weights for superf!ghts at the moment...

there was a time for GSP vs. Silva, but then Sonnen came along...Condit and Diaz have also come along...that has put the GSP vs. Silva f!ght on ice for the moment...

did you just come into this thread to try and argue that MMA is as far down the sh*tter as boxing?
There's nobody left for Silva to f!ght @ MW if he beats Sonnen and Diaz lost his title shot, sad but true. It's time for The Spider and GSP to finally throw down.
 6 years ago '09        #43
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 thegod said:
He's calling him out to get a pay day. He thinks he deserves a title shot after one win for losing to Silva. B/C thats all he did is lose. There aint nothing like "almost" winning. Silva rocked him from the bottom, and then ended the f!ght.

If the f!ght went to the cards and they robbed Sonnen, then ok, Id say Silva needs to f!ght him again since everyone will be feel like he aint deserve the win...but Spider finished Sonnen off..point blank.
Sonnen is still the No.1 contender and him destroying Captain America rubber stamped that thats why he deserves a rematch, would you rather Silva f!ght someone like Bisping? Silva could get rid of Sonnen from the UFC for good im guessing he hates him so thats a perfect stipulation

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 10-22-2011 at 08:36 PM..
 10-22-2011, 08:31 PM         #44
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Sonnen is still the No.1 contender and him destroying Captain America rubber stamped that thats why he deserves a rematch, would you rather he f!ght someone like Bisping?
Sonnen deserves the next shot @ the MW title for sure. Wouldn't even mind seeing him thrash GSP @ like 178 if he beat The Spider either.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12521 12521
 MysticKJ said:

All those people you named probably have lost a couple of times or atleast beat each other atleast once..

Thats the thing about UFC, they will recycle champions for the longest.. Once you lose a couple of super f!ghts in boxing the public disregards you, and you eventually fade into oblivion..
 6 years ago '05        #46
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Gramz said:
There's nobody left for Silva to f!ght @ MW if he beats Sonnen and Diaz lost his title shot, sad but true. It's time for The Spider and GSP to finally throw down.
Sonnen was the only name I mentioned left for Silva at MW...but Dana said Diaz gets the WW shot against (GSP/Condit winner) if he defeats BJ...

however, I have no problem with long time established champs such as GSP or Silva going into a superf!ght at any moment (regardless of challengers)...I just don't think GSP wants it, I've never heard someone give so many reasons/obstacles that prevent a f!ght from happening...
 10-22-2011, 08:38 PM         #47
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That would be GSP ducking The Spider because he knows that a.ss-whoopin' is coming.

Sonnen is very capable of beating The Spider in their rematch and very capable of beating GSP as well.

Top boxers for years have jumped weight classes and fought at catch-weights to make f!ghts happen. The UFC should be no different.
 6 years ago '05        #48
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Hold That said:
All those people you named probably have lost a couple of times or atleast beat each other atleast once..

Thats the thing about UFC, they will recycle champions for the longest.. Once you lose a couple of super f!ghts in boxing the public disregards you, and you eventually fade into oblivion..
i don't think you know enough about MMA to be in this conversation...

undefeated f!ghters in MMA are rare at this level...
Condit, Diaz, and GSP have never fought one another...

GSP and Silva have had two of the longest reigns in MMA for their division, so your recycling comment is irrelevant...
 6 years ago '04        #49
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 188 188
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Sonnen is still the No.1 contender and him destroying Captain America rubber stamped that thats why he deserves a rematch, would you rather Silva f!ght someone like Bisping?
I agree that since Sonnen was his most competitive f!ght, IF there was a f!ght left at MW for him, that is the only one worth seeing...But, he doesnt need to beat him to move on. There was no split decision, there was no robbery, he finished a D1 wrestler who was suppose to be a dominant gnp guy, off his back after getting pounded on for 4.5 rounds, with busted ribs.

The Spider has nothing left to prove at MW.
 10-22-2011, 08:42 PM         #50
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
i don't think you know enough about MMA to be in this conversation...

undefeated f!ghters in MMA are rare at this level...
Condit, Diaz, and GSP have never fought one another...

GSP and Silva have had two of the longest reigns in MMA for their division, so your recycling comment is irrelevant...
Yeah, MMA is different than Boxing. Top young boxing prospects don't get thrown to the wolves right away like top young MMA prospects do. You get tested right away if you show promise in MMA. They don't build you up over years like Boxing does.

A guy like Canelo would be f!ghting a Top-Tier guy right now, not Kermit Cintron in his next f!ght if Boxing was ran like the UFC is.
 6 years ago '05        #51
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
jumping weight in mma is different than in boxing...there are only 7 weight (135, 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, 265) classes and those 15-20 lb jumps are a big deal...

I do feel GSP doesn't want any of Silva, but at the same time I can see why he wants to take the time off to gain weight properly for that f!ght...15 jump in weight takes time if done right...

if the UFC had as many weight classes as boxing, maybe they would have more superf!ghts...5 or 6lb differences in weight classes makes it easier to jump classes than 15-20lb differences...
 10-22-2011, 08:49 PM         #52
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
jumping weight in mma is different than in boxing...there are only 7 weight (135, 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, 265) classes and those 15-20 lb jumps are a big deal...

I do feel GSP doesn't want any of Silva, but at the same time I can see why he wants to take the time off to gain weight properly for that f!ght...15 jump in weight takes time if done right...

if the UFC had as many weight classes as boxing, maybe they would have more superf!ghts...5 or 6lb differences in weight classes makes it easier to jump classes than 15-20lb differences...
Sorry but you're wrong, Pacquiao has jumped multiple weight classes to f!ght guys like De La Hoya and Margarito. Plenty of boxers have did the same thing to make the big f!ghts happen in Boxing. The guy started out @ Super Featherweight.

They would be asking GSP to gain 7 or 8 to f!ght The Spider at a catch-weight. That's not a lot. Boxers do that all the time and have did so for as long as I have watched Boxing.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 10-22-2011 at 08:52 PM..
 10-22-2011, 08:53 PM         #53
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stand corrected, Pacquiao started out at Light Flyweight.

DAMN.
 6 years ago '08        #54
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
lol bring it
 6 years ago '05        #55
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Gramz said:
Sorry but you're wrong, Pacquiao has jumped multiple weight classes to f!ght guys like De La Hoya and Margarito. Plenty of boxers have did the same thing to make the big f!ghts happen in Boxing. The guy started out @ Super Featherweight.

They would be asking GSP to gain 7 or 8 to f!ght The Spider at a catch-weight. That's not a lot. Boxers do that all the time and have did so for as long as I have watched Boxing.
how am I wrong? I never said boxers don't jump weight classes for f!ghts...I said it's harder to jump 15-20 lbs than it is to jump 6 lbs...which is why boxers have jumped more often...

people expect GSP/Silva to f!ght two f!ghts from now, after beating Sonnen/Condit (7-8 months)...Pacman didn't change weight classes from his initial weight class to where he is now over the course of 7 months...he has moved up over the course of his career, which is how you should add weight, slowly and over time...

GSP doesn't want to f!ght Silva anyways, even if he only had to gain 1 lb...
 10-22-2011, 09:10 PM         #56
Ez 586 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at these people in here actin like Rashad hard. C'mon now fam.

[pic - click to view]

JJ is gonna destroy this clown, and the rest of the division. He's the new Anderson.
And as far as the Silva v GSP/Jones v Silva, neither will ever happen. Dana won't do it. It's just a bad business move. No matter what happens (I think Silve wins both), he loses a Champ. And either way, people will pay to see all three of them f!ght, regardless of opponent.
 10-22-2011, 09:12 PM         #57
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
how am I wrong? I never said boxers don't jump weight classes for f!ghts...I said it's harder to jump 15-20 lbs than it is to jump 6 lbs...which is why boxers have jumped more often...

people expect GSP/Silva to f!ght two f!ghts from now, after beating Sonnen/Condit (7-8 months)...Pacman didn't change weight classes from his initial weight class to where he is now over the course of 7 months...he has moved up over the course of his career, which is how you should add weight, slowly and over time...

GSP doesn't want to f!ght Silva anyways, even if he only had to gain 1 lb...
You're wrong because you claimed GSP would have to jump 15 pounds, when in fact he would only have to jump 8 lbs. at the most.

I wrestled for 10 years and gaining that weight properly would maybe take 4 months if not less, it's only 8 pounds. Boxers do that all the time, so you're absolutely wrong like I already stated.

That's probably why Sonnen has no problem going up to 205 or down to a catch-weight due to his amateur wrestling experience.

If GSP wants no part of The Spider due to having to gain 7 pounds, the fans should look him as a coward just like Boxing fans would look at a boxer for ducking so and so.
 10-22-2011, 09:15 PM         #58
Ez 586 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Anderson needs to trash the person at MW who whooped him around for 4 1/2 rounds before he can dream of fulfilling your unreal predictions against Jones. I dont get how people can hype him up so much, what has he done? Jones just destroyed 2 of the best at LHW back to back so he has better credentials than Silva already and he is just 24

Silva needs to worry about a Sonnen rematch 1st and foremost before he can dream of stepping in the octagon with a f!ghter of Jones`s class

You're retarded. Anderson made that ROIDRAGIN bi*ch a.ss hick say uncle with a bruised rib.
 6 years ago '05        #59
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
not to mention weight advantages in mma can help a wrestler tremendously...GSP is gonna want that extra weight to help him try and hold down Silva...

also, the smallest class in the UFC is 135 lbs at the moment...you said Pacman started at light flyweight which is around 107 lbs (not sure)...if he put on the 15 lbs GSP would need for one f!ght, that would equate to a 3 or 4 weight class jumps for Pacman @ light flyweight for one f!ght...

if Pacquiao has ever put on 15 lbs for one training camp, props to him ...but Pacquiao is also a smaller person so 5lbs for him is a bigger deal than 5 lbs for GSP...

these sports are too different to think that weight management should be done the same...
 10-22-2011, 09:18 PM         #60
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GSP could even weigh-in at like 175-176 as long as The Spider met 178.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago