Jon Jones ''I'm Not Going To Fight Anderson Silva My Head Wont Be In The Fight''

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 06:27 PM         #21
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't forget if/when he cleans out the division, he can then be ready for a showdown with The Spider.

A move to HW has to be way down the line because a guy like Cain Velasquez or Alistair Overeem would absolutely wreck him right now.
 6 years ago '06        #22
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
 Liquid-Science said:
nowhere near as bad as a boxing...there's f!ghters in every class that you wanna see

there's still plenty of good f!ghts with names to watch and there's a few good young f!ghters still working their way up like Phil Davis

it's Pac vs Mayweather or nothing else for boxing...

There are plenty of good boxing matches that can be made
 6 years ago '09        #23
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6247 6247
Silva only wants to step up and f!ght bums at LHW anyway, Jones would destroy him as he is a way better all rounder and he cuts off Silvas big strength which is his reach
 6 years ago '04        #24
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
Dana got too much money to make off dude to let this happen anyway. He dont want The Spider to thrash him in 1 round, making him look like a chump like most of his opponents (not saying that this would necessarily happen..although I do think The Spider would thrash him) and then k!lling of his hype as everyone would no that no matter how good he is, he still aint on Andersons level.

By the time Dana imo would be cool with them f!ghting, The Spider would probably be retired...and Id be cool with that. I dont want him sticking around like my man Roy Jones Jr.
 6 years ago '09        #25
space
space
 thegod said:
Dana got too much money to make off dude to let this happen anyway. He dont want The Spider to thrash him in 1 round, making him look like a chump like most of his opponents (not saying that this would necessarily happen..although I do think The Spider would thrash him) and then k!lling of his hype as everyone would no that no matter how good he is, he still aint on Andersons level.

By the time Dana imo would be cool with them f!ghting, The Spider would probably be retired...and Id be cool with that. I dont want him sticking around like my man Roy Jones Jr.
Anderson needs to trash the person at MW who whooped him around for 4 1/2 rounds before he can dream of fulfilling your unreal predictions against Jones. I dont get how people can hype him up so much, what has he done? Jones just destroyed 2 of the best at LHW back to back so he has better credentials than Silva already and he is just 24

Silva needs to worry about a Sonnen rematch 1st and foremost before he can dream of stepping in the octagon with a f!ghter of Jones`s class

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 10-22-2011 at 06:58 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #26
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
This is nothing but jibber jabber!! They will eventually f!ght because the UFC needs this f!ght! Just like it needs GSP vs Silva! If not then it will reach the status boxing is at now!! Please Dana no more Tito or Rampage and the rest of these old a.ss f!ghters that dont want to let it go!!
 6 years ago '08        #27
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Anderson needs to trash the person at MW who whooped him around for 4 1/2 rounds before he can dream of fulfilling your unreal predictions against Jones. I dont get how people can hype him up so much, what has he done? Jones just destroyed 2 of the best at LHW back to back so he has better credentials than Silva already and he is just 24
Are you serious???:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #28
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Silva needs to worry about a Sonnen rematch 1st and foremost before he can dream of stepping in the octagon with a f!ghter of Jones`s class
wtf r u smoking?
 6 years ago '04        #29
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 1066 1066
 pus*yFiend said:
GSP Plain and simple doesn't really want to f!ght anderson....

but you gotta look at it from danas point of view....you must be crazy not to think dana doesn't want to put those f!ghts together.....it'll be too much to risk for the UFC.....Of course TOP f!ghtER AGAINST TOP f!ghtER will bring in MAJOR money but for what? 1-2 f!ghts maybe a 3rd match depending on how the first two went down.....but a 3rd match is highly unlikely .....

Dana white is a smart man....real talk....if he wanted to....he could have called both spider and gsp a long time ago and made this f!ght happen.......true story...

I also feel like Jones should be f!ghting at HW already.....but then again i want to see him f!ght rashad first....if he dominates both Machida and Rashad then i think its time for him to move up....
Your an Idiot Dana doesn't want to have them f!ght they're his big money makers why would he want to tarnish whoever loses (GSP) image he'd be less of a draw
 6 years ago '06        #30
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
 Hovi Bryant said:
Young Dilla, at least learn how to use punctuation.
Uhhhh at least realize I didn't type that, you should also read that I said a member of sherdog wrote it.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 10-22-2011 at 07:36 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #31
space
space
 R Dot said:
Your an Idiot Dana doesn't want to have them f!ght they're his big money makers why would he want to tarnish whoever loses (GSP) image he'd be less of a draw
The owner of the UFC (Lorenzo Fertitta)says its a dream match he would love to make, nobody would think worse of Silvas dancing skills when GSP neutralizes him for 5 rounds.

This isnt like the Mayweather Pacquioa fiasco at all though because these are in different weight divisions so i dont see how the UFC is being compared to boxing in that regard
 6 years ago '04        #32
thegod 
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Yeah....he needs to beat the guy he already beat, who happened to have elevated levels of testosterone (more than was allowed even with him having permission to have injections due to a condition he has), while having broken ribs.

What has he done? Only become the most dominant champ in UFC history, and arguably the greatest MMA f!ghter of all time.

As for Jones destroying two of the best LHW back to back. If Bones Jones beat them in Pride, then you would have a point. But he beat a washed up Page who is living off his Pride rep. No unbiased Page fan even gave him a chance. Im a big Page fan and would have loved for him to KO Jones, who I also am a fan of, but it is what it is, and Page aint what he use to be. As for Shogun, his best days were in pride...although Im not taking ne thing away from Jones, he embarrased that dude. Worse beating of Shoguns career.

You obviously are a Spider hater though...from..What has he done?..to...He needs to beat Sonnen before he can f!ght a dude of Jones's class.
 6 years ago '09        #33
space
space
 thegod said:
Yeah....he needs to beat the guy he already beat, who happened to have elevated levels of testosterone (more than was allowed even with him having permission to have injections due to a condition he has), while having broken ribs.
Ya him, the only person at MW who is calling him out. That f!ght might actually garner some interest in people
Also Rampage didnt believe Jones hype until he got destroyed

Thats why Silva should be begging to get his hands on Sonnen

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 10-22-2011 at 07:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #34
thegod 
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Ya him, the only person at MW who is calling him out. That f!ght might actually garner some interest in people

Also Rampage didnt believe Jones hype until he got destroyed
He's calling him out to get a pay day. He thinks he deserves a title shot after one win for losing to Silva. B/C thats all he did is lose. There aint nothing like "almost" winning. Silva rocked him from the bottom, and then ended the f!ght.

If the f!ght went to the cards and they robbed Sonnen, then ok, Id say Silva needs to f!ght him again since everyone will be feel like he aint deserve the win...but Spider finished Sonnen off..point blank.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
UFC really can't say sh*t about boxing after this.. The super f!ght that everyone would love to see has pretty much been ended.

Atleast there's still hope for Floyd vs Pacman
 6 years ago '05        #36
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 Hold That said:
UFC really can't say sh*t about boxing after this.. The super f!ght that everyone would love to see has pretty much been ended.

Atleast there's still hope for Floyd vs Pacman
really is no comparison...Bones has defended his belt just once, common sense says he should get a few more defenses under his belt...

fans may want to see it, but it really is too early for Silva and Bones to be f!ghting one another...

GSP has Condit, Diaz, and Ellenberger as legit contenders...Silva has his Sonnen rematch...

Pacquiao and Mayweather are avoiding each other, whoever's fault it is doesn't really concern me...
 6 years ago '05        #37
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
 MysticKJ said:
really is no comparison...Bones has defended his belt just once, common sense says he should get a few more defenses under his belt...

fans may want to see it, but it really is too early for Silva and Bones to be f!ghting one another...

GSP has Condit, Diaz, and Ellenberger as legit contenders...Silva has his Sonnen rematch...

Pacquiao and Mayweather are avoiding each other, whoever's fault it is doesn't really concern me...
excuses.

So Jon Jones isn't avoiding Silva and GSP is not avoid Silva? This thread alone people confirmed GSP avoiding Silva, and Jon Jones pretty much came up with some bullsh*t excuse about looking up to Silva.. That n*gga is soft, he acting like he grew up watching Silva as a 7 or 8 year old child..Or as if Silva took him under his wing and provided him with food and shelter..

Jones is making excuses, and n*ggas are just cool with dude saying he'll NEVER f!ght Silva.. Because it's not the experience issue, even if he had experience he said he wouldn't f!ght him anyway..

I just find it comical how the UFC fans aren't even disappointed by this.. Yet UFC fans are in boxing threads all the time talking about how boxing sucks and the big match ups never happen.. Same sh*t going on in UFC apparently.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-22-2011 at 08:22 PM..
 10-22-2011, 08:22 PM         #38
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's almost time for Anderson Silva and GSP to finally f!ght. One more defense for each and I think it's time. That even means my boy Nick Diaz wouldn't get an immediate title shot if/when he beats Penn but he and his camp did it to themselves by not showing up to that press conference, knowing that Dana White is a control freak.

GSP defeats Condit
The Spider defeats Sonnen

It will be time to see who is truly P4P the best f!ghter in MMA.
 10-22-2011, 08:25 PM         #39
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
excuses.

So Jon Jones isn't avoiding Silva and GSP is not avoid Silva? This thread alone people confirmed GSP avoiding Silva, and Jon Jones pretty much came up with some bullsh*t excuse about looking up to Silva.. That n*gga is soft, he acting like he grew up watching Silva as a 7 or 8 year old child..Or as if Silva took him under his wing and provided him with food and shelter..

Jones is making excuses, and n*ggas are just cool with dude saying he'll NEVER f!ght Silva.. Because it's not the experience issue, even if he had experience he said he wouldn't f!ght him anyway..
Jon Jones needs to defend his belt a little more before his name gets thrown into consideration to f!ght The Spider in a Superf!ght. He still has Machida, Evans, and the winner of Shogun-Henderson to f!ght while the Superf!ght between The Spider and GSP is ready right now if they both are successful at defending their belts one more time.
 10-22-2011, 08:26 PM         #40
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And for the record, Mayweather is going to be f!ghting Maravilla soon. That's a huge f!ght, especially if Mayweather has to f!ght him @ 154 or 160.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy