Jon Jones ''I'm Not Going To Fight Anderson Silva My Head Wont Be In The Fight''

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
6668 pageviews
101 comments

Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
Jon Jones ''I'm Not Going To f!ght Anderson Silva My Head Wont Be In The f!ght''

This is from sherdog a chick met him and he told her...

I just met Jon Jones at the Friendlys in Ithaca NY. I chatted with him for only a few seconds. He seemed very polite. He said he is leaving on Sunday, to train for Machida. He also said that he would never f!ght Anderson Silva because he looks up to him so much and since he relies on this confidence when he f!ghts he thinks he wouldn't be right in the head going in to f!ght him.

[pic - click to view]

Thanks to ''ancientonion'' from sherdog..

101 comments for "Jon Jones ''I'm Not Going To Fight Anderson Silva My Head Wont Be In The Fight''"

6 years ago '09        #2
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7282 7282
atleast hes telling the truth. gsp is also intimidated by the spider but he makes the excuse that it too hard to go up in weight to f!ght him.
 6 years ago '06        #3
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
 P. Dedos said:
are these muthafu*kas ever going to f!ght each other? either spider vs jon jones or spider vs GSP or GSP vs Jon Jones or GSP vs spider

fu*k is going on here
silva said he would meet gsp at catch weight so he didn't have to move up a class to f!ght him since gsp said if he fought silva he wouldn't go back down to ww because it effects your body. After silva offered him the catchweight gsp started saying i have too much to risk.. Jones just said he would never f!ght silva so it's not happening and silva is retiring in 4 more f!ghts...
 10-22-2011, 01:48 PM         #4
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jon Jones is nice. But can he clean his division first?
 10-22-2011, 02:26 PM         #5
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's too early for Jones to be in a Superf!ght with The Spider anyways. He has plenty of challengers @ 205 waiting for him... Machida, Evans, perhaps winner of Shogun-Henderson, etc.

GSP on the other hand with a win over Carlos Condit could be in the perfect position for a Superf!ght with The Spider. Sounds like he doesn't want the f!ght though.
 6 years ago '05        #6
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
GSP Plain and simple doesn't really want to f!ght anderson....

but you gotta look at it from danas point of view....you must be crazy not to think dana doesn't want to put those f!ghts together.....it'll be too much to risk for the UFC.....Of course TOP f!ghtER AGAINST TOP f!ghtER will bring in MAJOR money but for what? 1-2 f!ghts maybe a 3rd match depending on how the first two went down.....but a 3rd match is highly unlikely .....

Dana white is a smart man....real talk....if he wanted to....he could have called both spider and gsp a long time ago and made this f!ght happen.......true story...

I also feel like Jones should be f!ghting at HW already.....but then again i want to see him f!ght rashad first....if he dominates both Machida and Rashad then i think its time for him to move up....
 6 years ago '05        #7
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
 pus*yFiend said:
I also feel like Jones should be f!ghting at HW already.....but then again i want to see him f!ght rashad first....if he dominates both Machida and Rashad then i think its time for him to move up...
why should Bones be f!ghting at HW? he can make LHW without missing weight and doesn't show any ill effects from his weight cut during the f!ght...

plus, there are plenty of names he has not fought at LHW yet...
 6 years ago '09        #8
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 iQon said:
Jon Jones is nice. But can he clean his division first?
If he beats Machida and Evans its as good as cleaned out and he is only 24
 6 years ago '05        #9
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 MysticKJ said:
why should Bones be f!ghting at HW? he can make LHW without missing weight and doesn't show any ill effects from his weight cut during the f!ght...

plus, there are plenty of names he has not fought at LHW yet...
He's going to be moving up to HW eventually....i think even dana said that already....

and what are the plenty LWH names you are talking about? there's only a few worth mentioning...but plenty?

6 years ago '05        #10
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
Bones >>>>

552 - 94 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 6 years ago '06        #11
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
UFC is starting to get as bad as boxing smh
 6 years ago '08        #12
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 P. Dedos said:
are these muthafu*kas ever going to f!ght each other? either spider vs jon jones or spider vs GSP or GSP vs Jon Jones or GSP vs spider

fu*k is going on here
Silva would win anyways..not taking nothing from gsp or jones
 6 years ago '05        #13
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
He's going to be moving up to HW eventually....i think even dana said that already....

and what are the plenty LWH names you are talking about? there's only a few worth mentioning...but plenty?
Bones has said himself that he may not be able to make LHW in the future, but for now he can make LHW so why should he be at HW? he hasn't grown to the point where he cannot make LHW......

since you wanna quote Dana, Dana is the one that said Bones has quite a lot of work ahead of him to clean out LHW...he only has one title defense...GSP and Silva have been defending their belts for awhile...new challengers emerge...
 6 years ago '10        #14
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
gsp bi*chin out ?
 6 years ago '05        #15
texaco|B 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 104 104
 MysticKJ said:
why should Bones be f!ghting at HW?
cuz he said so! machida, suga and henderson. then nothing left in light heavyweight.
 10-22-2011, 05:13 PM         #16
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Not nearly. I see what you're saying but not close to boxing. Good f!ghts all the time in mma
 6 years ago '04        #17
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Shame on u for being a sherdog member
 6 years ago '10        #18
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
Young Dilla, at least learn how to use punctuation.
 6 years ago '04        #19
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 790 790
 JCSIII said:
nowhere near as bad as a boxing...there's f!ghters in every class that you wanna see

there's still plenty of good f!ghts with names to watch and there's a few good young f!ghters still working their way up like Phil Davis

it's Pac vs Mayweather or nothing else for boxing...
 6 years ago '05        #20
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 texaco said:
cuz he said so! machida, suga and henderson. then nothing left in light heavyweight.
makes no sense...Bones said at some point he would be unable to make LHW, due to being young and still growing, he references his two brothers that play DT in the NFL and one in college...he wasn't talking about cleaning out the division and having to move up due to competition...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy