Oct 22 - Exclusive Interview with former McDonalds cashier Rayon McIntosh

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
I swear some of yall are lost in this world...

Yes they pursued him, yes they did attack him, but he is still wrong for how he handled it. I understand possibly hitting them once. But after the woman was down, he continued to beat her. That takes it from self defense to a.ssault...

If you dont agree, tell me how you feel about this story.

!
 6 years ago '04        #102
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
I hope he sues mcdonalds for working in a unsafe work environment cuz even if dude gets off his life even screwed worse....tryna move up without a record is hard enough these days. Ive read some reports saying he kept hitting them becuz they kept trying to get up...idk. Dude showed self control but if someone jumps over the counter u not gonna be thinking "oh whats the least amount of harm to stop them"....they both couldve been having a adrenaline rush. Now had it been the popo whoopin they a.ss for jumpin over the counter at jail/court/etc that a.ss whoopin wouldve been seen as proper procedure & they wouldve been charged with resisting arrest.

On funnier note dude would been good to go if mickey ds had this setup for dumb a.sses lol There was another video where dude got over but they were able to whoop that a.ss "behind closed doors" so to say lol

[video - click to view]

Last edited by pimppoet; 10-25-2011 at 12:13 PM..
 10-25-2011, 12:47 PM         #103
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pele20 said:

Yes they pursued him, yes they did attack him, but he is still wrong for how he handled it. I understand possibly hitting them once. But after the woman was down, he continued to beat her. That takes it from self defense to a.ssault...

If you dont agree, tell me how you feel about this story.

!
The guy didn't k!ll the kid in the heat of the moment, the first shot I have no problem with. Then when he came back and k!lled him, I do feel that he got the correct sentence for that. Because the kid was down and no longer a threat. He went outside then came back in, so it wasn't even a heat of the moment situation. He k!lled him then cause he was pissed. But at the same time, it's hard for me to feel sorry for the kid, when he initiated the situation. He knew what that kid was gonna do. He tagged along like it was okay.

At the same time, if the Ray dude gets time, I'm not gonna cry over it either. Cause the n*gga did lose it.
 6 years ago '09        #104
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 slimgangsta18 said:

I cannot breathe..

Sort of makes me want to pull out super street f!ghter though
 6 years ago '08        #105
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
he should open a self defense class
 10-25-2011, 01:26 PM         #106
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say "free rayon" 5 times fast
 6 years ago '06        #107
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
seen n*ggaz go to jail just to get they teeth fixed
 6 years ago '09        #108
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
 pele20 said:

2 questions

1. should the women who started this whole f!ght and who attcked him first not get charges pressed against them since they did attack and spit and hit him multiple times before he defended himself

2. when they were on the ground.........he did swing but i didnt see him hit them......the counter was in the way....for all i know, he was hitting the ground
 6 years ago '07        #109
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
 J AL7 said:
You can't be serious. If somebody was bold enough to jump across the counter in a public establishment after they have threatened you they deserve everything they got because they jumped across that counter to do bodily harm to you!
i can be serious because i know how the law works dawg, it doesn't matter if it was clearly in self defense..the man was once convicted and served time for manslaughter, the judge will most likely automatically look down on him and not give him the benefit of the doubt when this case hits trial..i know it's stupid as fu*k but that's just the wack a.ss way it is
 6 years ago '06        #110
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
Darbeau's mother said her daughter's skull was fractured and that she suffers from permanent brain damage and memory loss. She remains in the hospital. Edwards suffered a gash to her arm.

good for the dumb bi*ches.

i hope he gets off, he shouldnt be charged wit sh*t!! i hope he gets free soon!!
 6 years ago '10        #111
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15706 15706
 Mista Mizatti said:
Did yall actually watch the vid? That sh*t was NOT self defense.

Though I agree that these broads deserved it all this sh*t was not called for. The first couple swings were self defense but after homie started talking sh*t to them on the ground and STILL kept swinging, it was no longer self defense.

I don't feel bad for the chicks at all though
^^^^this

Once the person is no longer a threat, its time to stop hitting them
 6 years ago '04        #112
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Um.

Lesbians or not is irrelevant 'cause I am one doesn't mean I act tough to all men or other women.

Any who, TWO things that could blow his case and send him back:

1. PRIOR record of k!llING someone. (This says to the jury, he cannot control his anger/ no self control).

2. Repeatedly beating the females AFTER being told to stop is verge of insanity.

Yes, I know that anger and rational thinking never goes together. However, his first case is what most will linger on which can be used as a product in this case. They would say that because of his inability to NOT control his anger lead to repeatedly beating the females. Yes, of course they were wrong but the issue is self defense CANNOT be looked at as a winning statement.

It is simple: It is hard to build a reputation but EASY to destroy it. It is basically determinism. This is a matter of cause and effect. His past of (not controlling anger) can be held against him here. Self-defense is fine but doing it over, over and over again, the jury can look at as verge of insanity.

Controlling anger or self-defense is hitting them enough to restrain them. However, if he would have stopped after they were down is where self-defense would APPLY but that didn't happen. The first thing he should state is that he was trying to JUST get them off him, this is basically a self-defense opening line to save him at least.
y do u dikes act tuff like men stepping to them then when we mop you, you wanna get mad and all that
 10-25-2011, 02:32 PM         #113
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
fu*king good....no sympathy for that sh*t... Come into someones place of employment, act a fool, and got dealt with... hope u remember that a.ss whoopin........ well actually, she wont
you a fool for that one
 6 years ago '06        #114
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
^^ he told em to stay down.
 10-25-2011, 02:50 PM         #115
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
its sad those hoodrats will get a fat check for this as well as got such small bullsh*t charges that will most likely get thrown out.

but this man is a dumbass for picking

up a fu*king metal bar and

beating them with it knowing that he's

a convicted felon. i absolutely agree he

has a right to defend himself but god damn n*gga....use your fists
. i'd be boxing these hoes up and slamming the sh*t out of them. its not hard to beat down a female. this n*gga took mutliple swings at them gorillas.

he's unfortunately gonna be locked up for a while especially if the one girl truly has brain damage. its not his fault what occurred but what he showed is that he probably has some screws lose and an anger problem. and all the prosecutor gotta do in court to prove he's a menace to society is show he was repeatedly beating the chicks with the mental rod after people told him to stop. what he did was beyond self defense.

"Did you read where he said the female threatened to cut him up? you would waste your time trying to "box" someone, that possibly has a concealed knife?"

all it takes is one poke from a knife in the wrong place and you can leave this world you do know that right? and who's to say she wasn't skilled with using a knife...that's IF she had one in the first place.

6 years ago '06        #116
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 lboog1423 said:
^^^^this

Once the person is no longer a threat, its time to stop hitting them
These hoes came across the counter to f!ght him. Not only that, but they initiated the entire situation and brought it to the point that it got to. When someone makes as much effort as these two did to harm you, the point where they're no longer a threat becomes blurred because, again, they made an attempt to harm him. He doesn't know how far they'll go. When someone attacks you, if you get them down, you keep them down. You don't let them get back up. Dude was doing what he had to do to protect himself. A threat is subjective, especially when you're sitting at home watching it on the internet.
 6 years ago '07        #117
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,576 | Props total: 70202 70202
 6 years ago '04        #118
peter lustitsch 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
 Lavares said:

[pic - click to view]

some1 smiley please

:bi*chdontplay:
 6 years ago '09        #119
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

So thats where Rsonist has been.

i thought the same thing when i seen the pic
 6 years ago '10        #120
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
I don't understand the sympathy for these chicks, they jumped over the counter, they followed him to that part of the store, & unfortunate for them he had the upper hand. For all these people saying that he went too far, I have to question the lack of experience when it comes to rage! (not upset, I said rage) You just don't turn rage off! From what I seen (and that's what the judge/juror will have to go by) the one chick was getting back up! Correct me if I'm wrong...... is sh*t talking not allowed once you have found yourself on the victory side of any confrontation where words were part of the catalyst that helped to spark it all off? Whether he went too far or not still doesn't negate the fact that he feared for his life against not 1 but 2 individuals that did not find it socially wrong to verbally and physically attacked a person at their place of employment in the presence of numerous eye witnesses. 1 girl + 1 girl = 2, 1 man + 1 pipe = an example of what not to do and that you never know what type of person you may be dealing with and what they have been through!
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy