Oct 22 - Exclusive Interview with former McDonalds cashier Rayon McIntosh

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2011, 03:11 AM         #81
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody should whip up a free Rayon McIntosh sig with the smiley

thats the move right there
 6 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
them hoes thought they was gone get sum str8n behind that counter! ROFLROFL

Lavares said:

[pic - click to view]

some1 smiley please

:bi*chdontplay:
rofl times a gazillion

memphis10 said:
cocktip sucker its for his defense fund!
Well Damn!!! c*cktip sucker? LOL

Joehook said:
fu*king good....no sympathy for that sh*t... Come into someones place of employment, act a fool, and got dealt with... hope u remember that a.ss whoopin........ well actually, she wont
"collllldddd bloooded"

peeyump said:
send that n*gga a letter that say "whoop that trick!"

[video - click to view]

:dancingcool:

Fly 2ndComing said:
I agree with defending yourself but once bi*ches stop coming at you then it's time to stop beating on them. I think the biggest issue in all of this is none of his fellow employees stepped in to keep the chicks from jumping the counter, walking around the counter or him from beating them with the rod. They all just watched and laughed while the sh*t happened. It took female customers screaming for them to stop before he stopped or any employees stepped in. Then the one employee who stepped in wasn't trying to stop it and his a.ss was laughing at all of it.

The women were wrong and McIntosh was wrong too.
2 bi*ches rushed him after threatening to cut him, he had to neutralize the threat,

Aces Up said:
fu*king
[pic - click to view]

@ these remixes
the way they looped that sonic boom got me weak fam!

youtube comment

"play stupid games and win stupid prizes" hers was brain damage tho.

CHUCCH

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 10-25-2011 at 04:26 AM..
 10-25-2011, 07:04 AM         #83
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the man does a decade in jail..Gets out and trys his best to stay off the streets..Even lowering himself to McDonalds cashier and they wanna put him in jail?! They attacked him at work man! He should be free..Bottom line
 6 years ago '08        #84
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 591 591
the metal bar should of been used to smack her once then keep her at a distance.. he is definitely going to do time for this.. it was exaggerated on his part.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 10-25-2011 at 07:14 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #85
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545 OP
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Um.

Lesbians or not is irrelevant 'cause I am one doesn't mean I act tough to all men or other women.

Any who, TWO things that could blow his case and send him back:

1. PRIOR record of k!llING someone. (This says to the jury, he cannot control his anger/ no self control).

2. Repeatedly beating the females AFTER being told to stop is verge of insanity.

Yes, I know that anger and rational thinking never goes together. However, his first case is what most will linger on which can be used as a product in this case. They would say that because of his inability to NOT control his anger lead to repeatedly beating the females. Yes, of course they were wrong but the issue is self defense CANNOT be looked at as a winning statement.

It is simple: It is hard to build a reputation but EASY to destroy it. It is basically determinism. This is a matter of cause and effect. His past of (not controlling anger) can be held against him here. Self-defense is fine but doing it over, over and over again, the jury can look at as verge of insanity.

Controlling anger or self-defense is hitting them enough to restrain them. However, if he would have stopped after they were down is where self-defense would APPLY but that didn't happen. The first thing he should state is that he was trying to JUST get them off him, this is basically a self-defense opening line to save him at least.
GTFOH with that thesis. nobody trying to read all that. First off shouldn't you be talking about the self control of the women. Second in the pre-trial its already been said that he told them to stay down and they was getting back up that's why he hit them again.Its a messed up situation all the way around. Simple fact is this he does have self control because he walked away when she slapped him. He only hit them with the pipe after they came over and around the counter. The grand jury still haven't even charged my dude yet. If McIntosh wasnt on papers he be out right now. The judge said let a jury decide if its self defense.
 6 years ago '08        #86
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
free that n*gga!

fu*ked up that he's probably gon end up doing a year or more when this is all said and done, all the dude was doing was trying to make a living, and them bi*ches fu*ked it all up for him..smh
 6 years ago '08        #87
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

McIntosh shot and k!lled a classmate in 2000, and only landed his McDonald's gig in April.
sucks, but it couldve been an illegal u-turn instead of a beating and he'd be in jail either way. w that on your record, just the way it works.
 6 years ago '05        #88
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
im sorry but if someone spits in my face, tells me they are going to cut me, slap me in the face, and then jump the counter about to attack me WITH SOMEONE ELSE, im hitting them and im hitting them till it hurts. its sink or swim at that point
 6 years ago '11        #89
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Those two disgusting butch dykes should be locked up in prison with male inmates.
 6 years ago '07        #90
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
its sad those hoodrats will get a fat check for this as well as got such small bullsh*t charges that will most likely get thrown out.

but this man is a dumbass for picking up a fu*king metal bar and beating them with it knowing that he's a convicted felon. i absolutely agree he has a right to defend himself but god damn n*gga....use your fists. i'd be boxing these hoes up and slamming the sh*t out of them. its not hard to beat down a female. this n*gga took mutliple swings at them gorillas.

he's unfortunately gonna be locked up for a while especially if the one girl truly has brain damage. its not his fault what occurred but what he showed is that he probably has some screws lose and an anger problem. and all the prosecutor gotta do in court to prove he's a menace to society is show he was repeatedly beating the chicks with the mental rod after people told him to stop. what he did was beyond self defense.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 10-25-2011 at 09:38 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #91
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 47 47
checkin in
 6 years ago '09        #92
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #93
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 memphis10 said:
cocktip sucker its for his defense fund!
hes not my relative. why would i send a total stranger my hard earned money. now you go finish sucking those c*cks and the money you get from it you can send to him....bi*ch a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #94
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3186 3186
i understand the self defense part. you never know what people's next move are if they are bold enough to leap a counter and attack. as far as him going too far, you really dont know his mind state. i have never been to jail, nor do i plan on being there. but for him to be incarcerated for 10 yrs im sure he was always on the defensive behind bars. this incident probably took him back to that place in his mind and he just snapped. temporary insanity plea should be used as well.
 6 years ago '05        #95
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,989 | Props total: 10685 10685
@ that lady screaming..

6 years ago '04        #96
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
i think the brain damage might have been before the incident , no one can prove his beating caused mental damage the girl was fu*ked in the head to begin with .....

life will beat the p!ss out of you if you ask enough for it .... that girl got hers and its all her problem to live with now ....

seriously , who comes in to a mcdonalds with fake 50s and threatening people , who the fu*k is this bi*ch ,.... shes lucky to be alive , but not in anyone elses eyes , shes luckly life wasnt cut short for being a moron ....

let dude free , he wasnt in the wrong.
 6 years ago '07        #97
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
bi*ches be running wild!
 6 years ago '11        #98
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 310 310
Rayon def goin to jail just like that doctor that repeatedly shot some burglars and k!lled them and got a life sentence from it
 6 years ago '06        #99
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Darealness420 said:
Rayon def goin to jail just like that doctor that repeatedly shot some burglars and k!lled them and got a life sentence from it
R u freakin serious
 6 years ago '04        #100
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 890 890
 JosephDoom said:
free rayon!!!
@ n*gga named Rayon

the only thing he really has against him is that he swung the thing like 2-3 times too many...I dont see what he did as wrong either...but being and ex-con for Manslaughter definitely doesnt make his case any easier

Its horrible that dude had to be put into this position by these chicks...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy