Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
15 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 6799 6799
free this man
fu*k those two wh0ores, they got what they deserved
 6 years ago '06        #62
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
i hope those two bi*ches get permanent brain damage for 3 decades then rot in hell

FREEE RAYON!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #63
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3175 3175
 ima80baby said:

[pic - click to view]

But on the real, the customers crossed the line and dude snapped.
Anybody who jumps the counter is unpredictable.
I don't blame dude. I hope he gets out soon and sues.
 6 years ago '06        #64
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
while were on the subject, i fu*kkin hate women who tries to pick f!ghts physically w/ men thinkin they actually stand a chance and cuz they think the man will not do anything to them

fu*k those nasty a.ss wh0ores and i hope they know everyone is on rayon's side
 6 years ago '04        #65
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Those two women were a threat to McIntosh & every person in that restaurant.

They acted like animals & were treated as such.
 10-24-2011, 10:11 PM         #66
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
yes it was self defense

he shouldnt be in jail right now

but i don't send money to people in jail/prison.

they get 3 meals a day and have no utilities to pay.
i completely think what he did was justified but that dont constitute as self defense. it could have been self defense at first but when she was on the ground she was no threat and he kept beating her so he aint gettin away with self defense. if he just swung that rod once and dropped them, that wouldve been fine but he kept going.

those girls completely deserved it though. i hate when girls act hard in front of guys cuz they know most guys wont hit them so they can act tough and this n*gga just showed them what happens when u fu*k with the wrong n*gga, its just sad she can suffer permanent brain damage.
 10-24-2011, 10:14 PM         #67
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free my n*gga Rayon
 10-24-2011, 10:15 PM         #68
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres his twitter twitter.com/#!/RayonMcIntosh
 10-24-2011, 10:45 PM         #69
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is one of the updates on twitter:

Denise Darbeau thought she was in @BurgerKing. I had to let that bi*ch know she was at @McDonalds, and she wasn't getting it her way!

The price of @McDonalds uniforms is going up on eBay. That's because everyone wants to be ME for Halloween!

People keep saying I went too far. I say I was performing a citizens arrest, and those bi*ches kept moving... just like Rodney King.

@ArturoChavezQ I can't use Facebook in jail... only Twitter.

Wonder if that white cave bi*ch that was screaming the whole time wants to go Clubbing with me when I get out. (see what I did there?)

@RayonMcIntosh You're not going to find a job whining in a street. I've been working over 33 years. Put in applications and CALL every week.
15 Oct
in reply to ↑
Rayon McIntosh
@RayonMcIntosh Rayon McIntosh
@TommyTimbertoes i had a job you stupid fu*k! Until i was arrested for defending myself at that job.

I know that stupid ho will think twice before telling anyone to "do something" again.

@RayonMcIntosh is following me! Im afraid if I dont follow back I'll get a pipe upside my head.
15 Oct
in reply to ↑
Rayon McIntosh
@fivestarmediaNJ why you gotta say that. you only have to worry if you invade my work area.

Yo, these tweets are k!lling me lol
 6 years ago '07        #70
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,635 | Props total: 5487 5487
Yeah baby! I know @McDonalds is going to come out with a new burger. It's called the McIntosh, and the tagline will be "Eat like a boss!"

@ this tweet
 6 years ago '11        #71
mexcellente86 
space
space
$802 | Props total: 281 281
 Joehook said:
fu*king good....no sympathy for that sh*t... Come into someones place of employment, act a fool, and got dealt with... hope u remember that a.ss whoopin........ well actually, she wont

At first I was like then I was like but ultimately I was like
 10-25-2011, 01:06 AM         #72
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

FREE RAYON!!!!!
 10-25-2011, 01:30 AM         #73
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free Rayon ASAP
 10-25-2011, 01:43 AM         #74
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hop over a fence with an attack dog and expect to get bit
 6 years ago '05        #75
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 677 677
 Cap Peeler said:
So the metal stick to clean the grill, owned by the store is considered "possession of a weapon"??

How the fu*k did they charge him for that???
this... at MOST they should have extended his probation... He does not deserve to be imprisoned... He served his time for his previous crimes... He was simply defending himself from two "hoodlums"....

Women or not, I don't feel sorry for them... They tried to act like men, and got beat like men...
 6 years ago '05        #76
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 billieskeet said:
This is one of the updates on twitter:

Denise Darbeau thought she was in @BurgerKing. I had to let that bi*ch know she was at @McDonalds, and she wasn't getting it her way!

The price of @McDonalds uniforms is going up on eBay. That's because everyone wants to be ME for Halloween!

People keep saying I went too far. I say I was performing a citizens arrest, and those bi*ches kept moving... just like Rodney King.

@ArturoChavezQ I can't use Facebook in jail... only Twitter.

Wonder if that white cave bi*ch that was screaming the whole time wants to go Clubbing with me when I get out. (see what I did there?)

@RayonMcIntosh You're not going to find a job whining in a street. I've been working over 33 years. Put in applications and CALL every week.
15 Oct
in reply to ↑
Rayon McIntosh
@TommyTimbertoes i had a job you stupid fu*k! Until i was arrested for defending myself at that job.

I know that stupid ho will think twice before telling anyone to "do something" again.

@RayonMcIntosh is following me! Im afraid if I dont follow back I'll get a pipe upside my head.
15 Oct
in reply to ↑
Rayon McIntosh
@fivestarmediaNJ why you gotta say that. you only have to worry if you invade my work area.

Yo, these tweets are k!lling me lol
Yo they gon read ALL this sh*t on his court date lmao I hope this is fake
 6 years ago '05        #77
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Mista Mizatti said:
Did yall actually watch the vid? That sh*t was NOT self defense.

Though I agree that these broads deserved it all this sh*t was not called for. The first couple swings were self defense but after homie started talking sh*t to them on the ground and STILL kept swinging, it was no longer self defense.

I don't feel bad for the chicks at all though
I just think his adrenaline kicked in.. call it a crime of passion... give him a year and set him free. Sometimes people get what they deserve.
 6 years ago '07        #78
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Some people have it coming to them when they get a beat down... Doesn't mean you can call it self-defense when you are pummeling them with pipe or whatever that sh*t was.

If he would have knocked that bi*ch in the face, then threw her a.ss back over the counter, he prob wouldn't be in jail right now

But when you're on camera going Hark Aaron on someone who is on the ground, kinda hard to play innocent.
 6 years ago '07        #79
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
Just watched the video again... @self-defense arguments from him

Again, YES, you deserve to get an a.ss kick when acting tough and hopping a counter to f!ght. But let's not call it self-defense

Dude ran off camera to arm himself with something before the idiot jumped the counter and went at him. Beats them both to the ground, then stands over them on some Muhammad Ali sh*t-talking to someone you just KO'd. You can argue self-defense up to this point.

Buuuuut. He goes Rodney King on them, alternating between them and yelling at a coworker for trying to stop him, beating the sh*t outta them. He needs Johnny Cochran to get him off.
 6 years ago '07        #80
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
Imma need his face... And a McDonalds logo on the chest of this picture... Maybe a pipe in hand and McBeatdown scribbled where his signature is on this pic

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy